Owl 20-Nov-15
Shuteye 20-Nov-15
Huntcell 20-Nov-15
Huntcell 20-Nov-15
NvaGvUp 20-Nov-15
Anony Mouse 20-Nov-15
bad karma 20-Nov-15
20-Nov-15
I was at our semi-annual 'Sheep Summit' in Ontario, CA today.

One of the presentations was on a project CAWSF and SCBS have been working on, where we'd get 2-3 acre long-term leases on remote lands in Desert Bighorn Sheep country that are owned by school lands. ( The reason is because this eliminates much of the paperwork and government BS we'd otherwise have to deal with to install wildlife drinkers). For most of these projects, we could drive to the sites where we'd build the drinkers

Now get this: Because a few of the sites are remote, we'd have to fly in the materials and possibly the volunteers who build the drinkers in helicopters.

As a result, we're now being told we have to tell the state how much greenhouse gasses the helicopters would emit!

No, I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

These people are bat$h!t CRAZY!

20-Nov-15
This crazy theory about the state of california being crazy has been around for decades. good luck with your project.

20-Nov-15
Kyle...you should have showed them your pic with Harry and told them that the drinkers were to provide water for free range marijuana.

20-Nov-15
how much. . . less than a burning Fisker

20-Nov-15
At least they realize that Roundup causes cancer :-)

20-Nov-15
You have to be kidding.

20-Nov-15
Tell them not a tenth of a percent as much as Nancy Pelosi's plane taking her back and forth to Washington DC.

20-Nov-15
They need vote for it to find out whats in it!

As Pelosi said same for health care.

20-Nov-15
They need vote for it to find out whats in it!

As Pelosi said same for health care.

20-Nov-15
"You have to be kidding."

Owl,

I wish!

20-Nov-15
Kyle...do the emission calculations take into account the amount of CO2 from the pilot and passengers?

I'd tell them that you using one of those new hybrid copters that run on pure unicorn farts.

On a serious note: did you get forms/guidelines/forms to fill out? Think that would be worth sharing.

20-Nov-15
Tell them you get carbon credits for you and your bride moving to Reno, and they offset the helicopter emissions.

• Sitka Gear