Bluetick's embedded Photo
Bluetick's embedded Photo
Oh, I thought you said panda monium.

21-Nov-15
Source?

21-Nov-15
I forget. I think it was www.chicom.com

21-Nov-15
One reason Trump is still up in the polls is because he has been right on so many things. People make fun of him on his statements and then a short time later find out he was correct.

21-Nov-15
""Reuters Polling 5 day rolling""

Possible Republican presidential candidates in 2016

21-Nov-15
In general, trump is holding just over 25%. He still polls worst against clinton of the major republican contenders.

22-Nov-15
Trump won't be the GOP nominee.

22-Nov-15
joshauf,

How big is a pizza?

The Rock

22-Nov-15

Rocky's Link

22-Nov-15

Rocky's Link

22-Nov-15
Let me repeat: Donald Trump will not be the GOP nominee.

22-Nov-15
"It has been floated that he will ask Cruz to be his VP."

Never going to happen, Cruz wouldn't accept. Despite what he says in public, Cruz knows that Trump is a circus clown. Doesn't matter anyway, as Donald will not be in a position to be asking anyone to be his VP since he will not be the nominee.

Cruz is surging in support in Iowa, so Trump will be turning his fire on Cruz soon. Cruz will win Iowa, Trump will underperform there relative to his polling (if he's even still in the race at that point), and Trump's aura of invincibility will be hit by a serious case of deflation. All downhill for him from there.

22-Nov-15
joshauf,

Number one Trump has conceded Iowa. Iowa is not necessary to win anything. There goes that prediction and he still may win it.

How you can say that Ted Cruz, Trumps known friend, will do anything is laughable.

You know Ted Cruz personally? Donald Trump has massaged Ted Cruz's career with donations. Did you know that?

All these definitive statement from our local savant. No one IMO...NOT ONE.

The Rock

22-Nov-15
"Donald Trump has massaged Ted Cruz's career with donations. Did you know that?"

If that is the case, then why is Trump saying that if Cruz continues to rise in the polls then he may have to reconsider his "hands off" policy?

And I would love to see where Trump has said - anywhere - that he has conceded Iowa. He reportedly told Bob Vander Plaats this week on a personal phone call, that if Bob would guarantee he would endorse him, then Trump would get on a plane and come to his conference that was on Friday night. Bob said he couldn't do that. So Trump goes on twitter afterwards and makes derogatory comments about the conference. Doesn't sound to me like someone who has conceded Iowa. I can guarantee if it gets down to the week before Iowa votes and it's clear from the polls that Trump won't win (if he's even still in the race), then of course at that point he will SAY that he never thought he'd win Iowa and didn't care anyway because Iowa is full of a bunch of losers. He has most assuredly NOT conceded Iowa at this point, though, no one with any iota of sense has, no matter how good or how poorly they're polling there.

Iowa doesn't always pick the nominee (sometimes it does), but the reason it is important is because of momentum, and because Trump has made his campaign all about being #1 in every state and every poll. If he loses in the very 1st state, well...that is a really big balloon-popper right there.

22-Nov-15
joshauf,

Do have little people running around inside your head whispering sweet nothings?

Should they become close competitors, and they are, the competition will be welcomed by both with an unwritten rule of which both will know the out of bounds beforehand.

Trump and Cruz speak quite frequently. That is general knowledge. What do you think they are talking about Cuban refugees? If Cruz should ascend and knock Trump out Donald Trump will throw his entire weight behind Ted Cruz from day one which will send Ted Cruz to the nomination...and visa versa. Nobody would be happier to see Cruz the nominee than Donald Trump, save of course it not being himself. As a matter of fact I am beginning to doubt that Trump is serious about his run. How can a man whose lifestyle is so wide open and vice filled as we are told going to handle and be under 24 hour a day surveillance? He is not used to being told anything by anyone let alone when to take a piss. His wife's 1st love is shopping and cruising around the world. How do you think that is going to play?

Ted Cruz has made many enemies in the GOP that must be patched and nothing does it better for many than money.

Trump has just proclaimed he would ask Ted Cruz to run with him. What does that tell you besides Trump's confident and cocky attitude? He hates Ted Cruz?

The Rock

22-Nov-15
Rocky, you are beyond delusional if you can't see that Trump cares for nothing and no one so much as himself.

I don't know what secret agreement you think they have, but you can well believe that Ted Cruz knows that Donald Trump would not be a good President, and he would never sign on as Trump's VP because he would end up going down with the burning ship of Trump as President.

As I said earlier, though, it's not going to matter, because there is no way Trump will be the nominee.

22-Nov-15
Joshauf,

I do not believe they hold or have in place a secret agreement.

I believe from reports they are and have been very friendly to each other that stems from Donald Trump's support for Ted Cruz going back to 2013.

If they must go after each other it will be a blood bath no doubt, or, should I say however much blood could be shed in a pillow fight.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear