22-Nov-15

Shuteye's Link
I saw it too, here is the linkk

22-Nov-15
2 left 90s would work

Add a third about 208 fortnight, stay the course fer a wee bit

22-Nov-15
Spike,

Koch did not say nor imply what you claim. But you patted yourself on the back for being so brilliant anyway.

All Koch said is what we all have been saying. Yet you imply he said won't vote at all if we don't nominate someone like Ted Cruz. He said no such thing.

23-Nov-15

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo
Sorry Nva, but you need one of these to hear what Tin-Bull hears.

23-Nov-15
One thing that I picked up on was entitlements and the young lady referred to Social Security. How is that an entitlement?

23-Nov-15
It is not. For the simple reason that we paid into it with the expectation of getting something back at a later date. An entitlement is something you get without paying for.

23-Nov-15
Damn, to me an entitlement is something you are entitled to. I am entitled to Social Security because I paid for it. The only thing you are entitled to is something you earned the rest is welfare.

23-Nov-15
IMO, SS has two labels that fit.

In as much as people receive back anything they put into the system, it is not an entitlement. Beyond that, it is, thus the better way of having a retirement system is to have it set up like a typical retirement account.

People that receive SS $ where they've never contributed a dime, are getting an entitlement. Unless selected to be the recipient like a spouse.

It's that simple.

23-Nov-15
People that receive SS $ where they've never contributed a dime, are getting WELFARE. And they are not entitled to it. That's how simple it is.

23-Nov-15
Sundowner, You are correct.

23-Nov-15
This was the first time I've ever seen either of the Koch brothers in an interview.

Charles Koch makes Donald Trump look like the embarrassing clown he is - the wholly unqualified jerk who was cut from the team before the very first practice, while Koch went on to be the star QB who led his team to the state championship.

The comparison could not be more stark.

Koch is an articulate, well-informed, classy, well spoken man who clearly understands the proper role of government and who totally 'gets' what's happening now.

Trump, OTOH, is an embarrassing, blowhard fool whose only strength is he knows how to say what the easily swayed want to hear. That he believes none of it is irrelevant to those he's so easily duped.

23-Nov-15
Spike,

"Nva, for about the ten thousandth time, I never said I do not vote! Nor did I ever encourage anyone else to not vote."

Go back and read what I wrote, Spike, because I neither said nor implied any of that.

GEEZE!

23-Nov-15
Nva's post is as it was when originally posted, including this grammatical faux pas "Yet you imply he said won't vote at all" (note the missing "he" after "said")

I actually read his post after your initial complaint with it Spike and I assure you it has not been edited; not a single word, comma or period of it. In the interest of full disclosure I did not copy it; I'm giving you my word that it stands the same today as when posted.

Your complaint might be Kyle's saying "vote" where you said "endorse" (Koch's feeling towards current Republican candidates); at any rate Kyle never accused you of not voting and certainly never remotely suggested you suggested anyone not vote.

23-Nov-15
Spike,

I edited NOTHING.

If you are incapable of reading what someone actually wrote, that's your problem, not mine.

Mike covered it pretty well. You, not so much!

But HEY! I'll bet it's all the eGOP's fault you can't read nor comprehend!

Spike Bull's Conspiracy Theory #2,198!

23-Nov-15

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

23-Nov-15
Spike,

SHAME. ON. YOU.

Now you're only not failing to admit your obvious mistakes, you've now resorted to making $h!t up!

23-Nov-15
Spike,

I read it on the 22nd; the last post after Kyle's was Slade's with what I'll guess is a secret decoder ring?

In any event you hadn't yet responded to Kyle and I hadn't yet watched the video so I just closed the thread and moved on to the next one.

It was on the following day when I saw your post that I went back and re-read Kyle's post and then clicked on Shuteye's link and watched the video. As you stated Mr. Koch did reference the D's going 100 mph and the R's 70 mph (over the cliff) and stated that "we need a new trajectory".

As God as my witness and on my children's lives Kyle hasn't edited his post.

23-Nov-15
I would ask The Conspiracy Theory expert to post just what it was I supposedly wrote before I supposedly edited it, which I didn't,

24-Nov-15
Spike:

Nvagvup did not edit his post. Not one word. It is verbatim as it was originally written. You are dead wrong. I also read it on the 22nd, before you had commented when the last post in the thread was Slade's secret decoder ring.

I will leave it to the board to ascertain your motives.

24-Nov-15
Because I read it, noted his comment, noticed that it ended on the decoder ring and a short while later, your response appeared. Since you have a habit of posting unsupported crap, which I have mentioned more than once, I had an interest in this thread.

24-Nov-15
You're the one making the claim that Nvagvup changed his post, so let's see a copy of the thread with the original. It's your burden, Spike. Either prove your claim or man up and admit you're wrong.

24-Nov-15
Spike,

Both Kevin and I viewed Kyle's post prior to your commenting on it. You claim Kyle edited his post AFTER you charged him with misrepresenting your comments.

Stop and think about it for a second; if you hadn't posted yet he'd have had no idea what to edit.

Don't turn a misunderstanding into anything more than that and don't lower yourself by insisting on an unsupported accusation about anyone's integrity.

You made a mistake Spike; that makes you human and you've no shortage of company in that regard.

24-Nov-15
Spike,

I'm really sorry but the only one rationalizing is you. I can respect a difference of opinion but that's not what's going on here; your making an accusation of deliberately altering a response yet won't produce anything to support the claim even in the face of two people who read the post prior to your post.

I would expect you to demand such proof were the positions reversed and someone questioned your integrity. For whatever it's worth I'd be leading that charge if that were the case.

24-Nov-15
Spike,

What I wrote is what you see. It has not been edited in any way.

We all misread or misinterprate things at times, which is obviously what you did here. Both Kevin and Mike have backed me up on this.

I asked you to tell us what it was you thought I wrote, but you refused. Why is that? It must have been something that really pizzed you off, yet you can't recall what it was? Really? And now you're demanding proof that I didn't edit what I wrote?

Just how could I do that?

Perhaps Pat, Phil or Charlie can look at the record and confirm what I'm saying, along with what Mike and Kevin are also confirming. I don't know if they can do that, but if they can, you're going to end up with egg on your face, my friend.

24-Nov-15
Spike,

What I wrote is what you see. It has not been edited in any way.

We all misread or misinterprate things at times, which is obviously what you did here. Both Kevin and Mike have backed me up on this.

I asked you to tell us what it was you thought I wrote, but you refused. Why is that? It must have been something that really pizzed you off, yet you can't recall what it was? Really? And now you're demanding proof that I didn't edit what I wrote?

Just how could I do that?

Perhaps Pat, Phil or Charlie can look at the record and confirm what I'm saying, along with what Mike and Kevin are also confirming. I don't know if they can do that, but if they can, you're going to end up with egg on your face, my friend.

24-Nov-15
Spike,

"..... but some others keep pretending that what he said is not true.

Name ONE such person, Spike. Just ONE! I DARE you!

24-Nov-15
Spike:

This thread begins with you claiming things Koch said which he did not say.

You double down by claiming that Nvagvup edited his post, which he did not do.

You now claim that "some others keep pretending that what he said is not true" when nobody has.

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time, it's enemy action." Ian Fleming, in Goldfinger.

You need to seriously reevaluate what you are doing here.

24-Nov-15
Nope, I'm not going to indulge you. You're doubling down on dishonesty with Kyle, and I won't be a part of it.

24-Nov-15
Spike,

Run, hide and ignore is not a good defense strategy.

Besides myself, several others here have posted reasonable questions and challenges to you.

You've not only failed to answer or respond to any of them, you've simply chosen to pretend they weren't asked.

Surely you know the first rule of holes: "When you're in one, stop digging!"

24-Nov-15
'Koch', not 'Kock' as you wrote, is correct when he stated we must turn hard right, Spike.

But the problem is, or rather YOUR problem is, you can't name one person here on the CF who hasn't been saying the same thing here for years!

You know, as when you said:

"..... but some others keep pretending that what he said is not true."

So yet again I say to you, name ONE!

24-Nov-15

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Spike gets FOUR Pinocchio's for his efforts on this thread.

FOUR!

• Sitka Gear