Woods Walker 23-Nov-15
Anony Mouse 23-Nov-15
23-Nov-15

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
From COTR:

NC Libs Celebrate Turnout Of Voluntary Gun Surrender Event, Look What They Got

By Red Dawn

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *pauses to breathe* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Peace lovers in Greensboro, North Carolina are really sick of gun violence and wanted to send out some fuzzy peace-loving vibes. So naturally, the Greensboro, NC, Police Department (GPD) held a voluntary gun surrender event. According to media reports, nearly 1000 people took “A Pledge of Non-Violence.”

Oddly enough, the actual print report of the event didn’t say how many unwanted firearms they got off the streets.

Why? Because it’s both embarrassing and hilarious.

If you actually watch the video accompanying the story, you’d see that people turned in two items: A BB pistol and sheathed hunting knife.

Thank God these incredibly dangerous recreational items are off the streets. I’m sure the good people of Greensboro feel so much safer now."

23-Nov-15
I saw that Kyle. And it is unbelievable. Of course you have to realize that these are the same people that still believe Obama.

And that goes past unbelieveable. WAAAAY past!

23-Nov-15
OPPRESS exposed

Kyle...cross posted. I stuck the story on an old thread yesterday as it was on a similar topic. One cannot trust the news stories posed as journalism today.

Just read that PEW did a survey and story yesterday of how ILLEGAL immigration from our southern border was down. Turns out it was based on old data and the numbers are up.

Regan's adage:"Trust, but verify" no longer holds when it comes to our news media. It is now: "distrust and find out the truth". LOL

• Sitka Gear