Beendare 23-Nov-15
slade 23-Nov-15
HA/KS 23-Nov-15
joshuaf 24-Nov-15
gadan 24-Nov-15
Rocky 24-Nov-15
23-Nov-15

slade's Link
Some of you may want to sit down before reading further.

""What No One Seems to Know About Ted Cruz's Past""

23-Nov-15
Ok a feather in Cruz's cap.

Are you the same slade of a couple years ago? Seems to me that slade was a hard core liberal.....

23-Nov-15
Yep, pen pals with GJ and GrayGhost.

23-Nov-15
"Cruz had little patience for anyone who sought to use the government to limit competition."

24-Nov-15
Cruz is now within the margin of error of Trump in a new Iowa Q poll out today. Still a long ways from Iowa voting, but Cruz is clearly trending sharply up in multiple Iowa polls over the last 2 weeks or so. A few more polls showing him this close to Trump and Trump will start limbering up his "not sure if Cruz is eligible for the Presidency" talking point. Among other attacks. Getting ready to be fun. The more Carson's support in Iowa drops, the more Cruz's support in Iowa will rise. When Huckabee and Santorum exit the race after Bob Vander Plaats likely endorses Cruz in the next few weeks, my prediction is that Cruz will shoot past Trump in the Iowa polls.

Poll: Ted Cruz pulls even with Donald Trump in Iowa By NICK GASS 11/24/15 07:00 AM EST

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/poll-ted-cruz-iowa-trump-216166

"Ted Cruz, buoyed by tea party support and the backing of the conservative wing of the Republican Party, has surged to a virtual tie with Donald Trump in the first caucus state of Iowa, according to the results of a Quinnipiac University poll surveying likely Republican caucus-goers released Tuesday.

Trump took 25 percent of support, followed by 23 percent who opted for the freshman Texas senator, more than doubling his support in the same poll from October, when he earned just 10 percent. Trailing the two leaders is Ben Carson, who dropped from first to third, falling 10 points to 18 percent.....

.....Cruz drew 42 percent of his support from Republicans identifying with the tea party, nearly double the next closest candidate in Trump, with 23 percent of support from that group. While Cruz leads Trump among those who described themselves as very conservative (38 percent to 21 percent), Trump holds advantages over Cruz and Carson among those describing themselves as only somewhat conservative and, strikingly, those describing themselves as moderate or liberal. The Texas senator also narrowly outperformed Trump and Carson among white, born-again Evangelical Christians, earning 27 percent to Carson's 24 percent and Trump's 20 percent.

24-Nov-15
Cruz is a true conservative. It's frankly a shame that typically reasonable people are willing to cast their support behind Trump just because he's popular.

It's time to elect a truly principled individual with the right record to back up his words.

GO CRUZ!!!!

24-Nov-15
Ted Cruz is the class of this field going away. I do NOT think ANYONE disputes that and if they did it would be a hard sell here on the CF.

That said. His popularity with conservatives in Washington is disastrous to put it mildly. If Ted Cruz wins the WH I get the feeling he will not be able to pass a thread thru a hoola hoop.

I hope I am dead wrong but he has made enemies. Bitter enemies.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear