joshuaf 24-Nov-15
joshuaf 24-Nov-15
Shuteye 24-Nov-15
Keith in colorado 24-Nov-15
joshuaf 24-Nov-15
gadan 24-Nov-15
Rocky 24-Nov-15
24-Nov-15
I've been saying for quite a while that he wasn't too concerned about the polls, that he was playing the long game, building his get out the vote organization, and working to peak at the right time. Whether by masterstroke, good fortune, or a combination of both, it appears that he is headed towards doing just exactly that in Iowa. If he gets the endorsement of Bob Vander Plaats (Iowa Family Leader head), as I expect he will, I won't be surprised if he shoots past Trump in Iowa polls in the near future and never gives back the lead before Iowa actually votes in early February.

24-Nov-15
If Trump doesn't get the nomination I predict that he will run as a 3rd party candidate dooming any chance for a GOP President.

24-Nov-15
"If Trump doesn't get the nomination I predict that he will run as a 3rd party candidate dooming any chance for a GOP President."

Pretty sure it's already too late to file to run as an Independent in some states, so his only option would be to run as a "write-in" in those states, an unreliable option, at best. There are "sore loser" laws in many states for a good reason.

24-Nov-15
If the eGOP spends millions to shoot down Trump and he doesn't get the nomination, Hillary will win. If he loses the nomination fair and square he will back Cruz and Cruz will win. Trump supporters are going to hang with him and if they feel Trump gets screwed I guarantee you Hillary will win.

24-Nov-15
Just my 2 cents but I think Trump is in it for a Hillary win!

24-Nov-15
"If the eGOP spends millions to shoot down Trump and he doesn't get the nomination, Hillary will win"

The funny thing is you're parroting Trump's comments on his twitter from a few days ago that if SuperPAC's started running negative ads against him it would be "unfair". I'm only 39 years old, but I've seen quite a few national Presidential campaigns now, and what I always see, without fail, is "negative" ads against various candidates. That is "fair and square", it's how politics is done. So, are you implying that Trump should be immune from having negative ads run against him?

24-Nov-15
I sure hope Cruz starts picking up steam. A win in Iowa would be great news for him and his campaign but the media will discount it even if he were to win.

Trump's getting all the attention he can get thanks to the media and they have a vested interest in him winning....it ensures a Hillary win.

24-Nov-15
Spike,

Trump can concede Iowa right now and still win. Iowa is not a necessity. In fact I think Trump is going to have a rough trip in Iowa.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear