itshot 25-Nov-15
wilhille 25-Nov-15
Shuteye 25-Nov-15
Woods Walker 25-Nov-15
joshuaf 26-Nov-15
Rocky 26-Nov-15
Mint 27-Nov-15
24-Nov-15
I'm curious as to the opinion of folks here about Bill O. and his thoughts.

Feel free to chime in.

24-Nov-15
He reminds me of Trump.

24-Nov-15
I don't agree with everything he says, but overall he's usually right. I love it when he takes it to the liberal loonies.

You do have to give the man credit for what he's done for the Wounded Warriors Organization.

24-Nov-15
He's a fascist. Can't stand the guy.

24-Nov-15
Exactly what JTV said.

Bill O is "box o' chocolates"........

24-Nov-15
Probably the only show on TV I consistently watch. I like to see both sides and he routinely gives it to the libs and pulls no punches on the right as well. He takes a macro view of events while Megyn takes a micro approach.

They are a great 1-2 punch on politics and social events.

I have been disappointed at times with Bill on 2a topics (although he is not anti).

He also used to be a little left leaning (my view) on "global warming" crap, in the last couple years not so much.

...and yes he has done a great deal for our vets.

24-Nov-15
He's a pompous blowhard.

25-Nov-15
All of the above....

You see it happen many many times.... a conservative "pundit" does a good job, gets a following, ratings.... start going to parties and gatherings in big media cities, new york, LA, washington, etc. and rubbing elbows even making friends with leftist commentators and writers.

It effects who they are and many lose their roots, want to be friends with the cool kids in class.... the movers and shakers. Stars.

This has happened to O'Reilly to a degree, IMO. Happens to most at least in a weak moment. Human nature.

25-Nov-15
Sometimes he ticks me off but other times I like him. He is one of the few that really calls out Obama and has the facts to back it up. He isn't a politician but can often get more done in congress than the politicians. If he really gets on an issue the politicians will promote a bill he wants. I think some politicians and judges fear him because he will get on their case and he does have a lot of followers.

He does a lot for the vets and they love him. Look at all the Track Chairs he has given to the vets. A track chair and trailer cost $16,000 and he has given 1000 of them to vets. He also helps the Gary Sinise Foundation and that is a great organization. If you buy stuff from Bill's website the profit all goes to charity.

25-Nov-15
O'riledup packs and has a CCW in NYC at that. Must be scared of being John Lennoned by crazed fans or detractors.

25-Nov-15
Hackbow,

Never forget that whoever may be "on the air" regardless of their platform, the singular driving force behind them is ratings. Ratings produces sales and sales their paycheck, ratio and proportion therein.

Therefore " we are looking out for you" sells because you are massaging their pocket, which equates to " looking out for them".

Money: makes you do things that you really do not want to do.

The Rock

25-Nov-15
Nonsense. One can have a CCW without being scared of anything, but just wanting to be ready for anything. That is an unfair and unwarranted assertion.

Many here have a CCW. Are they "scared of being John Lennoned by crazed fans or detractors" or just prepared for problems?

25-Nov-15
Pompous, ego driven , blowhard sums it up.

God bless, Steve

25-Nov-15
He says alot of good stuff as well as being rude and obnoxious.

25-Nov-15
"He says alot of good stuff as well as being rude and obnoxious."

Are we talking about Trump now?

25-Nov-15
I'm with Hackbow: I do not associate with and cannot stand liberals. They are diametrically opposed to all morality and God and Christian precepts. When I hear people like Juan Williams I want to throw up. Same with Kirsten Powers, Julie Rogenski ect. I pray for them but cannot stand what they believe and do not like hearing them. When I hear people Pandering to them I immediately classify those people as bolstering their agenda which is against everything I believe in. The left is an anti-Christ and anyone who has Christ living in them knows and feels that viscerally. Look at the platform. Pro Sodomy, Pro murder, Pro Fornication, Adultery, They pass every social restructuring law that they can pass to destroy the family structure and remove every vistage of God from our country. Every thing about the entire bunch is anti-Christ. Now I will make a strong statement and many on here will hate me for it/. No Democrat can legitimately claim to be a follower of Christ.

God bless, Steve

25-Nov-15
Hackbow,

I should probably have one less drop of curiosity. That could have saved me or more than one occasion. ;-)

Medium. Plain and simple. You digest, separate and can only hope you have divided correctly. Television can be beneficial in many ways. Personal choice of programming molds are thinking process to either accept or dismiss. I can not count the times I should have done neither.

The Rock

25-Nov-15
I'm curious as to the opinion of 70# about Bill O. and his thoughts

(not really, could care less)

but, hay!....play along 70, are you working for Nielsen or just trying to validate your own opinions?

not sure about his thoughts, but his actions and words say moderate trying to keep a high profile job, red-nosed talking head...good thing he's stayed out of running for public office

Cheeseburger n fries, no milkshake

The Rock knows..

25-Nov-15
oh boy....

25-Nov-15
Man some sound like Islamic radicals.......same message different religion.

25-Nov-15
Damn, ask a simple question like, "what time is it," and half the people on here tell you how to build a clock.

25-Nov-15
"Damn, ask a simple question like, "what time is it," and half the people on here tell you how to build a clock."

Or be like that Muslim kid and take the clock out of it's housing and put it in another another one and then tell us you "invented" it. I guess that's as close "inventing" as Muslims get

26-Nov-15
"Sig, I'm on phone, in truck and only have a couple minutes to respond so I'll keep this uncharacteristically brief. I agree with everything you said about loving and sharing the Gospel with our adversaries and those that do not know Christ. However, I have been called everything from a racist to a Nazi to a homophobe just for claiming to be a conservative. Conservative Christians have been labeled as terroristic threats by the libs. I let libs know the truth - about politics, about Jesus and about anything else they want to discuss. I have not and will not persecute them, but I also won't go out of my way to force them to believe or accept something against their will. On more than a few occasions I've had people who have previously thought me foolish, turn and ask me from where my strength and resolve come. THEN they are ready to hear about Jesus.

A couple sayings come to mind. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.", "Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words."

Liberals are the enemy. Their ideas and actions are a result of Marx's and Alinsky's strategies to destroy this country from within as well as any reliance upon God. If one willingly sides with the enemy, they get no quarter from me. They are evil and Scripture is clear that we are not to accept, tolerate or entertain evil in our lives."

Hackbow, great post.

26-Nov-15
"Liberals are the enemy."

If that be true I would expect that all who believe it do not consort with liberals in any way shape or form in their lives. That is anything but true.

That is a broad and dangerous statement that I myself have claimed in the heat of the moment and have woefully regretted. A conservative would be the only one to plunge into the deep to save a child? The dead on the battlefields and whose parents who anguish in pain forever? No. We must learn to separate doctrine from intent regarding others.

Liberal policies are the enemy. We, we who allow these policies to rule our lives uncontested save voice, are the enemy. My neighbor ,proactive, saves me from myself. Become proactive in conservative policies and then maybe, just maybe, liberal policies will become inconsequential in our lives. My advice and opinion.

27-Nov-15
I like him. I don't agree with everything he says though. I think he puts on a pretty good show.

• Sitka Gear