Anony Mouse 05-Mar-16
Woods Walker 05-Mar-16
itshot 05-Mar-16
HA/KS 06-Mar-16
Anony Mouse 08-Mar-16
Woods Walker 09-Mar-16
Anony Mouse 09-Mar-16
31-Jan-16
A 75 year old man walked into a crowded medical clinic’s waiting room and approached the reception desk.

The receptionist said, “Yes, sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?”

He replied, “There’s something wrong with my johnson.”

The receptionist became irritated and said, “You shouldn’t come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.”

“Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you.”

The receptionist replied, “Now you’ve caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear and then discussed the problem further with the doctor in private.”

“You shouldn’t ask people questions in a room full of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone,” the man said. Then he walked out and waited several minutes before re-entering.

The receptionist smiled smugly and said, “Yes?”

“There’s something wrong with my ear.”

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. “And what is wrong with your ear, sir?”

“I can’t piss out of it.”

31-Jan-16
By any chance, did this event occur in New York or San Francisco?

02-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

02-Feb-16
He'll probably win one in the deadlift...

02-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

03-Feb-16

muskeg 's embedded Photo
muskeg 's embedded Photo

03-Feb-16
User sends email to tech support -

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as: Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as: NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate User

Tech support answers email -

Dear Desperate User,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: I thought you loved me.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please, do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.

We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck!

Tech Support

03-Feb-16
How to get to heaven from Scotland

I was testing children in my Glasgow Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting into heaven.

I asked them, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big jumble sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?"

"NO!" the children answered.

"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?"

Again, the answer was 'No!' By now I was starting to smile.

"Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweets to all the children and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?"

Again, they all answered 'No!' I was just bursting with pride for them.

I continued, "Then how can I get into heaven?" A six year old boy shouted, "Yuv got tae be fukin' dead!"

Kinda brings a wee tear tae yir eye...

03-Feb-16
Good stuff, guys.

sleepy wins the prize, however. ;^)

03-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
This one reminds me of the political rallies for some candidates - and people who think larger rallies means a better candidate.

03-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

03-Feb-16
"sleepy wins the prize, however. ;^)"

LOL NVA, thought I would throw that one in for all us married guys.

03-Feb-16
Sleepy retains the Gold, but Henry gets the Silver and the Bronze!

03-Feb-16
Agree with Kyle!!!!

I was reading Henry's farm truck one and I could think of several farm trucks I know of in use or many that used to be!!!

Actual those types aren't that common anymore. Seems like all the poor farmers drive brand new trucks anymore!

Like I told my boss regarding something last week "He's not breaking even too bad!!!"

03-Feb-16
Hunting, between higher commodity prices (ethanol tied them to the price of oil) and rising land prices, the last few years have been the most profitable ever in agriculture.

However, we will soon see another wringing out in the farm sector. The young operators who have never been through the wringer will be hit the hardest. Some of them think that recent prosperity is the norm in agriculture. They are not prepared. They may not have the accumulated net worth to survive.

The average age of farmers is approaching 60 - the oldest ever. These guys have been in it a long time and until recently sort of lived off of rising land values, accumulating net worth even if production was not all that profitable. Most of them will weather the storm because they have accumulated net worth to tide them over.

03-Feb-16

HA/KS's Link
Forgot the link, Huntiing.

03-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

03-Feb-16

03-Feb-16
Stuff not covered by the media...

Makes one wonder why we're even having an election this year when the best the Deomcrats have to offer is a DO(in)J protected felon and a doddering old commie...

The glorious acting career of Bernie Sanders.

Here he is in "My X-Girlfriend’s Wedding Reception" — a 1999 romantic comedy:

He plays a rabbi named Manny Shevitz, and from that name I think you can infer the level of cleverness in the comedy.

Sanders is basically giving a speech, so you might think not much acting is involved, but in fact he doesn't milk the comedy material enough to fit the mugging from the actors playing the guests at the wedding.

But you don't need to be a great actor by movie standards to do the kind of acting needed in the presidency. Ronald Reagan was not that fine of an actor, but he played the role of President brilliantly.

Various politicians have done cameos playing themselves in a TV show or movie, and it took a little acting. For example, Condoleezza Rice had to say "'Mars Attacks' is awesome," in this montage. Watch for Michael Bloomberg — he's considering running for President — he's quite good, maybe at the Reagan level.

Posted by Ann Althouse

03-Feb-16

"sleepy wins the prize, however. ;^)"

LOL NVA, thought I would throw that one in for all us married guys.

I altered Sleepy's joke and e-mailed it to my wife. She inquired where she was supposed to stick the jump drive to upgrade Husband 1.0

03-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

03-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

03-Feb-16
"I altered Sleepy's joke and e-mailed it to my wife. She inquired where she was supposed to stick the jump drive to upgrade Husband 1.0 "

Rick, that may be a hint for you to come home with some flowers and candy.

03-Feb-16
She was expressing concern during dinner that her new jewelry, a fitness tracker bracelet, might need to be sent back to the manufacturer because it wasn't recording her heart rate.

I suggested that it may be proof positive that she's actually heartless. The kids broke up. Some milk may have ended up in a nasal cavity.

"The Look" swept around the table. Smiles were squelched with tightly clamped lips. Silence overtook the dining room.

I affected my best sheepish look, cast my eyes downward and quietly said "Cruel too". The six year old hit the floor with loud peals of laughter. The older two giggled uncontrollably.

My wife attempted to maintain a stern look, but couldn't help cracking a smile and chucking while shaking her head and whispering some sort of threat.

If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance! I'll bring home flowers tomorrow.

04-Feb-16
TWO OLD MEN DECIDE THEY ARE CLOSE TO THEIR LAST DAYS AND DECIDE TO HAVE A LAST NIGHT ON THE TOWN. AFTER A FEW DRINKS, THEY END UP AT THE LOCAL BROTHEL. THE MADAM TAKES ONE LOOK AT THE TWO OLD GEEZERS AND WHISPERS TO HER MANAGER, "GO UP TO THE FIRST TWO BEDROOMS AND PUT AN INFLATED DOLL IN EACH BED. THESE TWO ARE SO OLD AND DRUNK, I'M NOT WASTING TWO OF MY GIRLS ON THEM. THEY WON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.' THE MANAGER DOES AS HE IS TOLD AND THE TWO OLD MEN GO UPSTAIRS AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS. AS THEY ARE WALKING HOME THE FIRST MAN SAYS, 'YOU KNOW, I THINK MY GIRL WAS DEAD!' 'DEAD?' SAYS HIS FRIEND, 'WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?' 'WELL, SHE NEVER MOVED OR MADE A SOUND ALL THE TIME I WAS LOVING HER.' HIS FRIEND SAYS, 'COULD BE WORSE I THINK MINE WAS A WITCH.' 'A WITCH ??. . WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT?' 'WELL, I WAS MAKING LOVE TO HER, KISSING HER ON THE NECK, AND I GAVE HER A LITTLE BITE, THEN SHE FARTED AND FLEW OUT THE WINDOW..... TOOK MY TEETH WITH HER! '=

04-Feb-16
The art of the deal.

A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled. A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."

The agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir.. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first; and then I'm sure we'll be able to work something out."

The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?", she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14".

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically,the man glared at the United Airlines agent, gritted his teeth, and said, "F*** You!" Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to get in line for that, too."

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

04-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

04-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

04-Feb-16
Henry: Now THAT'S a farm truck! It reminds me of working on that cattle ranch in Wyoming way back when. This time of year we were in the midst of calving, and many times on a night when it was sub-zero we'd put a newborn calf in the cab of the truck for a while so they could warm up a bit and dry off. The only thing I didn't see was the stain on the inside of the cab door where the old man who owned the ranch would try to spit his chew out of the window when it was only open a few inches to keep the heat in.

04-Feb-16
A Marine's letter home from boot camp:

“Dear Ma and Pa:

I am well. Hope you are. Tell Brother Walt and Brother Elmer the Marine Corps beats working for old man Minch by a mile. Tell them to join up quick before all of the places are filled.

I was restless at first because you get to stay in bed till nearly 6 a.m. But I am getting so I like to sleep late. Tell Walt and Elmer all you do before breakfast is smooth your cot, and shine some things. No hogs to slop, feed to pitch, mash to mix, wood to split, fire to lay. Practically nothing.

Men got to shave but it is not so bad, there's warm water. Breakfast is strong on trimmings like fruit juice, cereal, eggs, bacon, etc., but kind of weak on chops, potatoes, ham, steak, fried eggplant, pie and other regular food, but tell Walt and Elmer you can always sit by the two city boys that live on coffee. Their food, plus yours, holds you until noon when you get fed again. It's no wonder these city boys can't walk much.

We go on "route marches," which the platoon sergeant says are long walks to harden us. If he thinks so, it's not my place to tell him different. A route march is about as far as to our mailbox at home. Then the city guys get sore feet and we all ride back in trucks.

The Sergeant is like a school teacher. He nags a lot. The Captain is like the school board. Majors and Colonels just ride around and frown. They don't bother you none.

This next will kill Walt and Elmer with laughter. I keep getting medals for shooting. I don't know why. The bulls-eye is near as big as a chipmunk head and don't move, and it ain't shooting at you like the Higgett boys at home. All you got to do is lie there all comfortable and hit it. You don't even load your own cartridges. They come in boxes.

Then we have what they call hand-to-hand combat training. You get to wrestle with them city boys. I have to be real careful though, they break real easy. It ain't like fighting with that ol' bull at home. I'm about the best they got in this except for that Tug Jordan from over in Silver Lake . I only beat him once. He joined up the same time as me, but I'm only 5'6? and 130 pounds and he's 6'8? and near 300 pounds dry.

Be sure to tell Walt and Elmer to hurry and join before other fellers get onto this setup and come stampeding in.

Your loving daughter,

Alice”

04-Feb-16
Woods Walker, you can tell if it's a Southern truck because it will have tobacco juice stains on the passenger's side door too from his girlfriend.

04-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Mouse, your story reminds me of our daughter-in-law when she was in the Army. She didn't seem to think the city guys could do much either.

This is her mom. One shot on a mangy coyote that had been trying to get her kittens. Beware the little pink gun.

04-Feb-16
LOL!!!! YUP! Wouldn't be the first time I saw a redneck gal with the round outline of a snoose can in the back pocket of her Wranglers.

04-Feb-16
HOW TO START A FIGHT

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift. The next year, I didn't buy her a gift. When she asked me why, I replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"

And that's how the fight started..... ________________________________ My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 165 in about 2 seconds." I bought her a scale. And then the fight started...... ________________________________ My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?' 'No,' she answered. I then said,'Is that your final answer?' She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..' So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend." And that's when the fight started... ________________________________

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. "I'll have the rump steak, rare, please." He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?" "Nah, she can order for herself."

And that's when the fight started..... _______________________________

My wife was at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunk swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table. I asked her, "Do you know him?" "Yes", she sighed, he's my old boyfriend. He began drinking right after we split up years ago, and hasn't been sober since." "My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

And then the fight started... ________________________________

When our lawn mower broke my wife kept nagging me to get it fixed. But, I always had something else to take care of. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. I found her seated in the tall, unmowed grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp. ______________________________

My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, "What's on TV?" I said, "Lots of dust."

And then the fight started... ______________________________

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for benefits. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left it at home. I told the woman I would have to go home and come back later. The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver chest hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application. When I got home, I told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too.'

And then the fight started... ________________________________

My wife was standing naked, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not happy with what she saw and said to me, "I feel horrible. I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' I replied, "Your eyesight's dang near perfect."

That's when the fight began . . .

04-Feb-16

04-Feb-16
LOL!!!

Good stuff, everyone!

05-Feb-16
There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he didn't know which one to marry. He decided to give each one $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first one went out and got a total makeover with the money. She then tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The second one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television, a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The third one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard and long about how each of the women had spent the money, their motives, their reasoning and priorities. So in the final analysis which one did he decide to marry?

.......the one with the biggest t*ts.

05-Feb-16
I'd seen this one before, but it's been a while...

05-Feb-16

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo

05-Feb-16
That is hilarious. I have a ton of catholic golfing buddies, cannot wait to share it.

05-Feb-16
We don't have a lot of Catholics in these parts. One day a Catholic priest pulled up to the little gas station here. A couple of old men were sitting out front watching him in his full priestly get up and his arm in a sling. He got his gas and started inside. One of the old men said, "Taint none of my business, but why have you got your collar on backwards?"

The priest replied "That is my symbol of office, I'm a Catholic priest." The old man just nodded.

As the priest came back out, the old man spoke again, "Still taint none of my business, but we was a-wondering, how did you break your arm?"

The priest laughed, "Well it is a little embarrassing but I was sitting on the commode one day, went to sleep and fell off." The old man nodded.

After the priest left, the second man looked a the first and asked, "What's a commode?"

First man said, "How should I know? I ain't Catholic."

05-Feb-16
A big city lawyer was called in on a case between a farmer and a large railroad company.

The farmer noticed that his prize cow was missing from the field through which the railroad passed. He filed suit against the railroad company for the value of the cow. The case was to be tried before the Justice of the Peace in the back room of the General Store.

The attorney immediately cornered the farmer and tried to get him to settle out of court. The lawyer did his best selling job, and the farmer finally agreed to take half of what he was claiming to settle the case. After the farmer signed the release and took the check, the young lawyer couldn't help but gloat a little over his success.

He said to the farmer, "You know, I hate to tell you this but I put one over on you in there. I couldn't have won the case. The engineer was asleep and the fireman was in the caboose when the train went through your farm that morning. I didn't have one witness to put on the stand."

The old farmer replied, "Well, I'll tell you, young feller, I was a little worried about winning that case myself because that durned cow came home this morning!"

06-Feb-16
Q. Do female frogs croak?

A. Paul Lynde: If you hold their little heads under water long enough.

Q. If you're going to make a parachute jump, at least how high should you be

A. Charley Weaver: Three days of steady drinking should do it.

Q. True or False, a pea can last as long as 5,000 years...

A. George Gobel: Boy, it sure seems that way sometimes.

Q. You've been having trouble going to sleep. Are you probably a man or a woman?

A.. Don Knotts: That's what's been keeping me awake.

Q. According to Cosmopolitan, if you meet a stranger at a party and you think that he is attractive, is it okay to come out and ask him if he's married?

A.. Rose Marie: No wait until morning.

Q. Which of your five senses tends to diminish as you get older?

A. Charley Weaver: My sense of decency..

Q. What are 'Do It,' 'I Can Help,' and 'I Can't Get Enough'?

A. George Gobel: I don't know, but it's coming from the next apartment.

Q. As you grow older, do you tend to gesture more or less with your hands while talking?

A. Rose Marie: You ask me one more growing old question Peter, and I'll give you a gesture you'll never forget.

Q. Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather?

A. Paul Lynde: Because chiffon wrinkles too easily.

Q.. Charley, you've just decided to grow strawberries. Are you going to get any during the first year?

A.. Charley Weaver: Of course not, I'm too busy growing strawberries.

Q. In bowling, what's a perfect score?

A. Rose Marie: Ralph, the pin boy.

Q. During a tornado, are you safer in the bedroom or in the closet?

A. Rose Marie: Unfortunately Peter, I'm always safe in the bedroom.

Q. Can boys join the Camp Fire Girls?

A.. Marty Allen: Only after lights out.

Q. When you pat a dog on its head he will wag his tail. What will a goose do?

A. Paul Lynde: Make him bark?

Q. If you were pregnant for two years, what would you give birth to?

A. Paul Lynde: Whatever it is, it would never be afraid of the dark..

Q. According to Ann Landers, is there anything wrong with getting into the habit of kissing a lot of people?

A. Charley Weaver: It got me out of the army.

Q. Back in the old days, when Great Grandpa put horseradish on his head, what was he trying to do?

A. George Gobel: Get it in his mouth.

Q. Who stays pregnant for a longer period of time, your wife or your elephant?

A. Paul Lynde: Who told you about my elephant?

Q. Jackie Gleason recently revealed that he firmly believes in them and has actually seen them on at least two occasions. What are they?

A. Charley Weaver: His feet.

Q. According to Ann Landers, what are two things you should never do in bed?

A. Paul Lynde: Point and laugh

WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD, WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

06-Feb-16
"Q. If you're going to make a parachute jump, at least how high should you be"

Parachutes can't jump.

07-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

07-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

07-Feb-16

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

07-Feb-16

07-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

08-Feb-16
1. My kids have always been observant of their surroundings, but they tend to pick out details no one else would notice. I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening when a woman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved. She was stark naked! As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my 5-year-old shout from the back seat, "Mom! That lady isn't wearing a seat belt!"

2. A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the women's locker room. When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing towels and running for cover. The little boy watched in amazement and then asked, "What's the matter, haven't you ever seen a little boy before?"

3. While taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school, I was interrupted by a little girl about 6 years old. Looking up and down at my uniform, she asked, "Are you a cop?" "Yes," I answered and continued writing the report.

"My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police. Is that right?" "Yes, that's right," I told her. "Well, then," she said as she extended her foot toward me, "would you please tie my shoe?"

4. It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of the station. As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking, and I saw a little boy staring in at me "Is that a dog you got back there?" he asked. "It sure is," I replied. Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back of the van. Finally he said, "What'd he do?"

5. While working for an organization that delivers lunches to elderly shut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old daughter on my afternoon rounds. She was unfailingly intrigued by the various appliances of old age, particularly the canes, walkers and wheelchairs. One day I found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass. As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage of questions, she merely turned and whispered, "The tooth fairy will never believe this!"

08-Feb-16
HA/KS, some of those are funny as heck.

08-Feb-16
Courtesy of IOTWReport:

Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog, Goes To A Democrat Debate by BigFurHat • February 8, 2016 • 9 Comments

Watching this was worth it for this moment alone –

Talking to Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Triumph tells her that he thinks Hillary’s email scandal will ultimately be her Achilles cankle.

Click read more to see the video —>

08-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

09-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

09-Feb-16

09-Feb-16

09-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

09-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Double post, sorry.

09-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

09-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

09-Feb-16
Pretty good shuteye!

09-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

09-Feb-16
LOL! And that's why honey is called honey and not bee sh*t.

09-Feb-16

JD's embedded Photo
JD's embedded Photo

10-Feb-16

10-Feb-16
A man died and went to heaven. As he stood at the gates in front of St Peter, he saw a wall of clocks. He asked St Pete what the clocks were. St Pete said they were “lie clocks”. He asked what that means …St Pete said, every time you tell a lie, the hands of your clock move. He pointed to mother Teresa’s clock and said,..those hands never move. He points to Abe Lincolns clock and said,..those hands moved twice..he only told 2 lies. The man asked where Hillary’s clock is…St Pete told him it’s in Jesus’ office…he’s using it as a ceiling fan.

10-Feb-16
Bill Clinton started jogging near his new home in Chappaqua.

But on each run he happened to jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner, day after day. With some apprehension he would brace himself as he approached her for what he knew what would certainly follow. "Fifty dollars!" she would cry out from the curb.

"No, Five dollars!" fired back Clinton . This ritual between Bill and the hooker continued for days.

He'd run by and she'd yell, "Fifty dollars!" And he'd yell back,"Five dollars!"

One day however, Hillary decided that she wanted to accompany her husband on his jog!

As the jogging couple neared the problematic street corner, Bill realized the "pro" would again bark her $50 offer and Hillary would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings.

He realized he should have a darn good explanation for the Secretary of State.

As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, Bill became even more apprehensive than usual.

Sure enough, there was the hooker!

Bill tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair jog past.

Then, from the sidewalk, the hooker yelled...

"See what you get for five bucks!?"

10-Feb-16
LOL WW!

11-Feb-16

11-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Feb-16
The ultimate Nigerian prince email scam:

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

12-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Mouse, is it too late for me to get in on that? I have always been interested in space and stuff like that. In fact, I have a former student currently working at Cape Canaveral and maybe we can get her help with this one as well.

12-Feb-16
Knock knock!

Who's there?

Sherwood

Sherwood who?

Sherwood like to be your valentine!

Q: What do squirrels give for Valentine's Day?

A: Forget-me-nuts.

Q: Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?

A: No, but they had an apple.

Do skunks celebrate Valentine's Day?

Sure, they're very scent-imental!

What did the caveman give his wife on Valentine's Day?

Ughs and kisses!

What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine's Day?

Hugs and quiches!

12-Feb-16
Henry...actually I first thought of Kyle. One big last deal and he could retire and just spend time on hunts.

12-Feb-16
The Top 10 ways farmers screw up Valentines Day

10. He buys one of those heart-shaped candy boxes on February 15 when the price drops.

9. Since she complains about wading through mud, he figures new rubber boots would be just the ticket. 8. Taking her out to check on the first-calf heifers at 3 a.m. isn’t very romantic... probably.

7. Sale barn cafes and herbicide meetings don’t qualify as “date night.”

6. And neither does the “Huge Valentine’s Day Farm Machinery Auction.”

5. Missed the new hair style, didn’t you?

4. He has a long history of bad gifts: jumper cables, coveralls, and multiple camo items.

3. Isn’t Valentine’s Day in March?

2. He gives in to renting a chick flick DVD but nods off after 10 minutes.

1. A seed company stocking cap? Seriously?

13-Feb-16

13-Feb-16

14-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

14-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

14-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

14-Feb-16
My wife and I went to the Royal Show and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls.. We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,

' THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR '

My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs .......Smiled and said, 'He mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week.'

We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said,

''THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife gave me a healthy jab and said, 'WOW~~That's more than twice! a week ! .........You could learn a lot from him.'

We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters,

'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said, 'That's once a day .You could REALLY learn something from this one.'

I looked at her and said, 'Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow.'

My condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and I should eventually make a full recovery.

14-Feb-16
LOL!!!! Good one's guys!

14-Feb-16
Just thought I'd pass along some advice my broker gave me. I called and asked her what I should be investing in as I feel interest rates are going to be rising as they did during the late 70's and early 80's.

I told her I thought we ought to be looking to get out of bonds and find a safe haven in which to invest. I asked her, should we move to precious metals, foreign currency or what?

She responded, "If the Democrats are in office much longer, canned goods, liquor and ammunition are probably your best bet."

14-Feb-16
Really.....!!!

14-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Kathy takes Smith and Wesson with her every time she goes to the ATM machine. That is Smith on the left and Wesson on the right. She never has a problem.

14-Feb-16
Never used an ATM. At first glance, I thought it was a female urinal on the streets of SF.

15-Feb-16
This one is for HA/KS,

15-Feb-16
This one, also, is for HA/KS,

15-Feb-16
Sorry, tonyo, I never find profanity humorous. Could have been great skits.

15-Feb-16
Well then, HA/KS, you might want to reconsider your Isis Naval Fleet and your "OMG" photo postings.

"OMG" could be considered blasphemy by some.

15-Feb-16
tony, not my place to choose your humor, so my comment was not aimed at you. I was just letting you know that I did not watch past the first profanity in each, but it seemed like potentially great skits.

Neither of the postings you refer to contain profanity.

15-Feb-16
"Neither of the postings you refer to contain profanity"

I do believe you need a dictionary. The origin of profanity is Latin, meaning Blasphemy or irreverence.

Profanity comes in many forms. Words, images, innuendo. All of which can be used in humor.

Anyway, a school teacher showed me the skits, and I thought you might find it funny. Sorry to disappoint.

15-Feb-16
I shared them with some of my teacher colleagues and they had a laugh.

I have been a student of humor for a long time and IMHO, the profanity used by the sub was a necessary part of the character that made the videos what they were. Underplaying the ghetto experience would have not worked as well for the skit.

Jay-akk ;o)

15-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
tonyo, you make your definitions for you and I will make mine for me.

How do you classify this one?

15-Feb-16
I claim the janitor won't have to clean up the floor as much.

15-Feb-16
AMAZING, SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES.........

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS, SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU NEED ONLY TWO TOOLS IN LIFE, WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

16-Feb-16

Shuteye's Link

16-Feb-16
"How do you classify this one?"

Damn, er, I mean darn funny, and spot on !

;^)

16-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

16-Feb-16
In an email from a friend;

Our society is doomed..............

IDIOT SIGHTING I handed the teller @ my bank a withdrawal slip for $400.00. I said "May I have large bills, please". She looked at me and said "I'm sorry sir, all the bills are the same size." When I got up off the floor I explained it to her.

IDIOT SIGHTING When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'it's open!' His reply: 'I know, I already got that side. ' This was at the Ford dealership in Canton , MS

IDIOT SIGHTING We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, 'Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.' I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, 'NO, it's not.' Four is larger than two.' We haven't used Sears repair since.

IDIOT SIGHTING My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, 'you gave me too much money.' I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back. She sighed and went to get the manager, who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said 'We're sorry but we could not do that kind of thing.' The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change. Do not confuse the clerks at McD's.

IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce.' He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce. From Kansas City

IDIOT SIGHTING I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?' To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?' He smiled knowingly and nodded, 'That's why we ask.' Happened in Birmingham , Ala.

IDIOT SIGHTING The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged co-worker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!' She was a probation officer in Wichita , KS

IDIOT SIGHTING At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear co-worker who was leaving the company due to 'downsizing,' our manager commented cheerfully, 'This is fun. We should do this more often.' Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare. This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.

IDIOT SIGHTING I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on. A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriff office, no less.

STAY ALERT! They walk among us......and they VOTE, and have babies.

16-Feb-16
IDIOT SIGHTING I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on. A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriff office, no less.

So that's where Bernies energy plan comes from. He got an email from your friend.

16-Feb-16
LOL !

16-Feb-16
That's like the computer company that had people working the phone to assist people when using their computers. A woman called and said she couldn't get the computer to come on. The rep told her where the on and off switch was and the woman said it just wouldn't come on. The rep told her to check and make sure it was plugged in. The woman said she couldn't see the cord because it was behind the desk and the electric was off so it was dark. I think he was tempted to tell her to box the computer up and send it back because she was too dumb to own a computer.

16-Feb-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
tony, in my classroom my rule was that students (and when I was a principal students and adults) could not use words they had not heard me use. It was effective and nobody had to argue about what was or was not an appropriate word.

Here, you get to choose your words and don't need my approval. :-)

16-Feb-16
I am old, and Italian, so I get that one Henry. Funny!

16-Feb-16
I'm not italian but I remember Dean Martin singing the song.

16-Feb-16

Shuteye's Link
I put this on another thread but I think it is funny. Bush didn't renew his domain name in time. Guess who bought it.

16-Feb-16
When I noticed a broken vise grip in the trash can, I decided to buy my husband a new one for his birthday. I went to the hardware store and asked the salesman, "Do you have any heavy-duty vises?" "Sorry, ma'am," he replied. "I gave them all up for Lent."

17-Feb-16
An Australian stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around in Madrid. While sipping his wine, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful. He asked the waiter, 'What is that you just served?'

The waiter replied, 'Si Senor, you have excellent taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro, bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!' The Australian said, I will have the same please.' The waiter replied, 'I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy.' The following day he returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, 'These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday.' The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, 'Si, Señor. Sometimes the bull wins."

17-Feb-16
Ok, that one is almost too warped to be funny!!! LOL

17-Feb-16

18-Feb-16

18-Feb-16

19-Feb-16

19-Feb-16

19-Feb-16
RANDOM Thoughts I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now. Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Old age is coming at a really bad time. (MY FAVOURITE!!!)

When I was a child I thought “Nap Time” was a punishment. Now, as a grownup, it feels like a small vacation.

The biggest lie I tell myself is…"I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

I don't have gray hair; I have "wisdom highlights." I'm just very wise.

Teach your daughter how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice.

20-Feb-16
Shuteye, I have been intending to send you a note. The procrastinators convention has been postponed.

Again.

20-Feb-16
The monthly Psychic's Fair has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

21-Feb-16

21-Feb-16
Bernie and Hillary are battling it out on the road.

Meanwhile,back home,Joe Biden is trying to start his vacuum cleaner...

22-Feb-16
Been shared here before:

In 1986, Mkele Mbembe was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from North-western University. On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Mbembe approached it very carefully.

He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Mbembe worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Mbembe stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled.

Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away.

Mbembe never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Mbembe was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenage son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Mbembe and his son Tapu were standing.

The large bull elephant stared at Mbembe, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times, then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Mbembe couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant. Mbembe summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.

The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Mbembe's legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.

Probably wasn't the same elephant.

23-Feb-16
Could someone post a link to the other joke thread from a while back. I've looked for it but can't find it.

I was wanting to send one of my friends the "Jet Black" Joke.

23-Feb-16

23-Feb-16

24-Feb-16

Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
Anony Mouse's embedded Photo

25-Feb-16
A recently retired man decides that he's going to make the most of his retirement, so he joins a health club.

The first day he has the trainer go over all the machine in the gym with him. The trainer explains what this machine does for him, and what that machine does for him.

He then asks the trainer which machine would be the best for getting the younger women in there to notice him. The trainer replied....

"Oh, for that? Try the ATM in the front lobby."

25-Feb-16

26-Feb-16
EARWORM ALERT: Turn to mute for sanity protection.

26-Feb-16

26-Feb-16

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
HA this one was two years ago. Born in Feb on a day that the high was 12 degrees. I had him in the truck with 20 minutes of hitting the ground but he still lost his ears. Now he's in the freezer. My girls won't be liberal yuppies that think their meat comes from a store.

26-Feb-16

26-Feb-16

26-Feb-16
Good job, LINK.

26-Feb-16
WARNING: PUT DRINKS AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER KEYBOARD!!

Uncle Bill reads...

27-Feb-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

27-Feb-16
Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on gurneys next to each other, outside the operating room.

The first kid leans over and asks, "What are you in here for?"

The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little nervous."

The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up they give you lots of Jell-O and ice cream. It's a breeze."

The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?"

The first kid says, "A circumcision."

And the second kid says, "Whoa, Good luck, buddy, I had that done when I was born... Couldn't walk for a year."

27-Feb-16
Gender confusion...life in Greater TBVIECia:

Try the words in your favorite search engine; moonbats actually use them. Update your Newspeak dictionaries accordingly.

29-Feb-16
. . . I'm never going to get that 9 minutes and 15 seconds back, am I . . . . . ?

;^)

01-Mar-16
A young officer is working late at the Pentagon one evening. As he comes out of his office about 8:00 p.m. he sees a General standing by the classified document shredder in the hallway, a piece of paper in his hand.

"Do you know how to work this thing?" the General asks. "My secretary's gone home and I don't know how to run it."

"Yes, sir," says the young officer, who turns on the machine, takes the paper from the General, and feeds it in.

(PAUSE)

"Now," says the General, "I just need one copy....."

01-Mar-16
HA/KS, now that is funny.

01-Mar-16
Change "officer" to "staffer"...

and

"General" to "Hillary"

Even funnier and closer to reality.

01-Mar-16

ahunter55's embedded Photo

01-Mar-16

01-Mar-16
Mexican word of the day....HABANERO

"I was going to go bowhunting, but I didn't "habanero"!

01-Mar-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

01-Mar-16

01-Mar-16
Good news...

02-Mar-16

03-Mar-16

03-Mar-16
Funniest thing I've heard in a while.....

Mitt Romney's temper tantrum today over Trump.

They REALLY don't get it yet, do they?

03-Mar-16

.... The scary thing is that this IS REAL.

03-Mar-16
eeewwww....that should be moved to Henry's "Unreal"thread.

03-Mar-16

Subject: A presidential Election Statement

Monica Lewinsky released the following statement on Hillary Clinton's run for President:

"I will not vote for Hillary Clinton. The last Clinton presidency left a bad taste in my mouth. As we get closer to the 2016 election year, citizens must remember that they cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to me and I blew it." ...........Monica

05-Mar-16

05-Mar-16

05-Mar-16
A blonde takes her car to a repair shop because it keep stalling. The mechanic tells her to come back in an hour so he can take a look at it and let her know what's wrong.

Fearing the worst cost wise, she returns....

"Did you figure out what's wrong with it? Is it going to be a major job to repair?", she asked.

"Naahh", replied the mechanic, "Not a big deal at all, just crap in the carburettor."

"Oh good!" she said, "But how often do I have to do that?"

05-Mar-16
a re-post, but still relevant...

06-Mar-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

08-Mar-16

09-Mar-16
A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem doctor, every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this earsplitting yell."

"My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what problem is?"

"The problem is," she complained, "Is that it wakes me up."

09-Mar-16

• Sitka Gear