Anony Mouse 10-Feb-16
SB 10-Feb-16
Stumpkiller 10-Feb-16
Woods Walker 10-Feb-16
Shuteye 10-Feb-16
Anony Mouse 12-Feb-16
09-Feb-16
Yup!

"Sorry, Madeline Albright, but I’d Rather Go to Hell Than Support Hillary Clinton

by KATHERINE TIMPF, February 8, 2016

No problem! If you are a woman, you don’t get to pick which presidential candidate to support based on his or her stances on the issues like men do — you have to support Hillary because she’s a woman like you are.

Think that sounds sexist? Well, it is. In fact, it’s some of the most idiotic pieces anti-woman garbage I’ve ever heard — which is why it’s so sad that it’s coming from Gloria Steinem and Madeleine Albright, both of whom are widely considered to be feminist icons.

On HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, Steinem said that women “get more activist as they grow older. And when you’re younger, you think: ‘Where are the boys? The boys are with Bernie.’”

First of all, there are approximately 9 million reasons to support Bernie over Hillary if you’re a liberal woman.

Bernie has a long, consistent record of supporting the things that liberal voters consider important — like fighting for LGBT rights and against Wall Street — while Hillary has a record of supporting whatever the hell happens to be politically convenient at the time.

Now, Steinem eventually sort of apologized by saying that she “misspoke” and actually wasn’t trying to say that “young women aren’t serious in their politics.”

First of all, that’s crap. Saying that young women decide who to vote for based on how to get boys absolutely is saying that they “aren’t serious in of all, I’d actually take the exact opposite view of Steinem’s: I’d say that the liberal women who support Bernie are actually more politically knowledgeable than those who support Hillary.

They’ve been paying enough attention to know that Bernie has been fighting for gay rights since the ‘70s while Hillary didn’t support gay marriage until 2013, and that the head of Goldman Sachs said Bernie’s candidacy “has the potential to be a dangerous moment” while Hillary has taken tons of money from the firm for paid speeches. You know, to name a couple of things. Albright’s comments were even more ludicrous than Steinem’s.

During a rally for Hillary in Concord, New Hampshire on Sunday, Albright said that “there’s a special place in Hell for women who don’t help each other.” Now, people — including Hillary herself — have defended Albright, saying that the comment shouldn’t be a big deal because Albright has said it before, including during Hillary’s 2008 run.

But it totally is. First of all, feminism is supposed to be about women being able to make choices for themselves.

Second of all, is Albright saying that Hillary should be sent to Hell? After all, the way that she actively worked to ruin the lives of women who accused her husband of sexual assault hardly qualifies as her giving her “help” to them. Or maybe there’s an exception for “bimbos?”

That would be, of course, very feminist. Personally, I would never support Hillary. She’s a hawkish, lying, corrupt, untrustworthy woman. She cares about nothing except money and her own political prowess, and will destroy anyone who dares to get in her way. If that’s going to send me to Hell, then so be it.

At least I know I’ll be surrounded by women who are as reasonable as I am."

09-Feb-16
I don 't think you'd want to go to hell. You'll be with the Hildebeast for all eternity!

09-Feb-16
LOL!

So True!

09-Feb-16
Hay as long as I'm the one pocking her with a pitch fork ill think about it. Ok maybe not.

09-Feb-16
There are a bunch of people going to hell after the vote for Bernie tonight. He even got the women's votes.

10-Feb-16

10-Feb-16
Albright isn't very bright.

10-Feb-16
Madelyn Half-Bright.

I didn't know she was even alive until now.

10-Feb-16
Is she really alive, Kyle?

10-Feb-16
Jack,

I've been asking myself exactly that!

She sure doesn't look like it.

But then again, even when she was SoS, same thing!

What's with the Dems having so many God awful, butt ugly 'women?'

10-Feb-16
Inbreeding and drugs?

10-Feb-16
The stupidity gene will do that to you!

10-Feb-16
She's not stupid... just evil.

10-Feb-16
If Hillary wins it won't matter who you voted for...you'll still be in hell, along with the rest of the country.

10-Feb-16
You can often tell party affiliation by seeing the women on TV. The democratic women win the ugly contest. Often not too bright either, when they speak.

12-Feb-16
Another segment that Hillary lost...

Are These Cosmo and Marie Claire Hit Pieces Hillary’s “King Canute” Moment?

Here are two incontrovertible truths. Truth One: Women are the fastest-growing demographic segment of the firearms market.

In recent years, women are the fastest-growing demographic segment of the firearms market, especially when it comes to handguns. They’re also making huge inroads into the shotgun and modern sporting rifle markets. Once stereotyped as a “man’s world,” the shooting sports have gone co-ed, and many women find a great deal of joy and empowerment in shooting with their friends at the range, taking classes, in competition shooting, and providing providing their family with naturally- raised, hormone-free meat through hunting.

Truth Two: Hillary Clinton and her supporters are desperate to turn women against guns and salvage her dying campaign.

Former First Lady Hillary Clinton has bizarrely gone “all in” as the first-ever American presidential candidate to make the core of her campaign the gutting of the Constitution itself. Specifically, Clinton has taken very radical and vocal positions against the right to bear arms.

Clinton has blatantly and continually lied about the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA), which serves no other purpose than to protect the firearms industry against frivolous lawsuits. Clinton wants the PLCAA repealed so that her friends in the Brady Campaign can wage “lawfare” against gun companies, bankrupting one of the few industries doing well under the Obama Administration, and putting tens of thousands of Americans out of work.

(article continues)

• Sitka Gear