Why the establishment hates Cruz
Community
Contributors to this thread:
sureshot 12-Feb-16
Dave G. 12-Feb-16
Sixby 12-Feb-16
12-Feb-16

sureshot's Link
"The negative reactions started shortly after Cruz arrived in the Senate in 2013. During a confirmation hearing for former GOP Sen. Chuck Hagel as secretary of defense, Cruzimplied, without offering evidence, that Hagel had received compensation from North Korea. That drew rebukes from fellow GOP Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and John McCain of Arizona."

It seems strange, after several here ran a fellow bowsiter from the CF for making unsubstantiated claims that they could conciously support someone for POTUS that uses such underhanded tactics, but it's OK if it's for the cause.

12-Feb-16
The fact that Graham and McCain would rebuke Cruz for something only confirms in my mind that Cruz was on to something.

12-Feb-16
If he did this, and it is a big If, he is no better than the unsubstantiated attacks we have witnessed on this site. I said the same for the attacks against Cruz and will stay with that position if he is the one attacking. The more I read, the more I realize there is going to be a lot that comes out on Cruz.

12-Feb-16
Funny how you people attacking Cruz take unsubstantiated accusations and add if, then proceed as if it is fact. You have no idea how revulsive that is , you gain absolute 0 , go straight past it and into negative territory big time.

God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear