NvaGvUp 12-Feb-16
HA/KS 12-Feb-16
sureshot 12-Feb-16
NvaGvUp 12-Feb-16
HA/KS 12-Feb-16
sureshot 12-Feb-16
NvaGvUp 12-Feb-16
12-Feb-16
Trump's latest demand that everyone 'be nice' to him.

Five-year olds are more emotionally mature than this man.

Sorta' looks like blackmail, doesn't it?

"Trump: If Ted Cruz doesn’t stop cheating and attacking me, I have standing to sue him over his natural-born status

FEBRUARY 12, 2016 BY ALLAHPUNDIT

I’m reasonably sure that whether Trump has standing doesn’t depend on whether Cruz is willing to run ads about eminent domain in South Carolina.

If he has standing, it’s because he’s directly competing with Cruz for the office of the presidency. If he doesn’t, a “dirty trick” by the Cruz campaign won’t confer it on him. Either way, someone who’s sincerely concerned about having a president who wasn’t “natural-born” would never use the threat of a suit as leverage. It’s as if Trump is saying, “Cancel your attack ads and I’ll choose not to care about putting a foreigner in charge of the military.”

Actually, some Trump fans are already following through on the threat. I’m not sure why this new federal suit in Alabama is buzzy news today considering Cruz has already been sued elsewhere, including in federal court, but it is. Probably it’s a combination of the high stakes in South Carolina plus the fact that the suit was filed in Alabama, part of the “SEC Primary” on March 1 that Cruz has been eyeing as his best chance to pile up delegates.

There’s not a ghost of a chance that a court will remove him from the ballot if he’s the nominee (there’s probably zero chance that they’d remove now that he’s proved he’s capable of winning a state, frankly), and if he’s not the nominee by the time a ruling comes down no one will care.

The goal here isn’t to win the suit, just to cast a shadow over Cruz in hopes that it’ll give some South Carolinians pause."

12-Feb-16
Sue and settle. Long a tactic of low-lifes and irresponsible government agencies.

12-Feb-16
I don't know that I would call it blackmail, but it sounds like a stern warning that if you want to take this campaign to the mud pit. I can do the same.

12-Feb-16
I don't know why people keep claiming there is no ghost of a chance. That is just wishful thinking from the Cruz disciples. There is a pretty reasonable chance Cruz would lose, and that is the reason Mr Constitution lawyer guy is not running towards a court to settle it, but actually running away.

12-Feb-16
"Trump's latest demand that everyone 'be nice' to him.

Five-year olds are more emotionally mature than this man."

"Sue and settle. Long a tactic of low-lifes and irresponsible government agencies."

Ahhhhh, the short term memories we have here. It seems like only yesterday, but it was actually about a year ago that a gentleman with the handle NVAGVUP was threatening legal action on a bowhunting forum, it seemed like someone posted a photo of the gentleman with a rifle killed sheep and photoshopped a toy crossbow in the picture. I wish we could get his thoughts on this, I wonder if he had the emotional capacity of a 5 year old or if he is a low life?

12-Feb-16
sureshot,

Are you saying that posting a VIDEO of Trump proclaiming his love for eminent domain, USING TRUMP's OWN WORDS, is 'mud pit?'

Really?

Is it now dirty politics to show ON VIDEO what your opponent actually said?

Is posting a DOCUMENTED TRUTH on a VIDEO showing the guy saying what he said no longer allowed?

Does truth no longer matter?

12-Feb-16
"but it sounds like a stern warning that if you want to take this campaign to the mud pit. I can do the same."

Hahaha, Trump has been in the mud pit for well over a month with all his various attacks on Cruz.

12-Feb-16
Kyle, anything negative about their guy, even if it's in Donald's own words, is an attack of the worst kind to them.

I am so hoping that Trump keeps acting like a glass-jawed, spoiled child for the next week. Not attractive, not Presidential. He's all bluster and braggart on twitter and at his rallies, but rarely will make the same attacks face to face at a debate, and curls into a ball and sucks his thumb when his competitors dare to hit back. He is going to be a basket case by next Saturday when South Carolina votes. He's going to wear out the keyboard on his phone with all his twittertantrums. He can dish it out but he sure can't take it. House of Cards. Paper Tiger.

My favorite 2 knicknames for Trump in the last week - #TrumperTantrum and #Trumplethinskin - he's showing both in spades right now.

12-Feb-16
Really Kyle,it seemed to me the eminent domain ad was not the only ad Cruz had, silly me I must be delusional.

12-Feb-16
Eminent Domain is the only one I've seen and it seems to be the one Trump was whining about.

12-Feb-16
All the earmarks of a bully. We have had a bully using the power of the feds to squash his opposition for the past 7 years.

Do we really want to continue that?

12-Feb-16
Keep your focus Cruzer's. ....someday you might get to realize the real reason Goldman Sachs is dumping their $675,000.00 investment in Hillary.

12-Feb-16
sureshot,

What? They're going to demand the First Witch return the $675,000 they already gave her to buy her, lock, stock and barrel?

12-Feb-16
"someday you might get to realize the real reason Goldman Sachs is dumping their $675,000.00 investment in Hillary."

The "deal maker" gave them a better offer?

12-Feb-16
Rafeal

12-Feb-16
Evidence?

Or speculation?

• Sitka Gear