The Mutt 14-Feb-16
Rocky 14-Feb-16
BowSniper 14-Feb-16
The Mutt 14-Feb-16
Rocky 14-Feb-16
Shuteye 14-Feb-16
14-Feb-16

14-Feb-16
They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. These online polls don't necessarily show how the voters will vote.

14-Feb-16

Jim in Ohio's embedded Photo
Jim in Ohio's embedded Photo
Sorry, try this one. Have trouble downloading these some times.

14-Feb-16
These are internet polls about who won the debate last night. They're skewed by a few people who run macros automatically voting for Trump over and over again hundreds if not thousands of times. Anyone who thought Trump actually won the debate last night is a fool.

14-Feb-16
"Anyone who thought Trump actually won the debate last night is a fool."

True that.

14-Feb-16
Buckiller,

Those aren't even people voting. They are computers set up to vote over and over again for Trump.

14-Feb-16
Donald Trump made a tactical error with someone who does not threaten him one bit...or did not until last night. That is Jeb Bush. Why he did not just dismiss Jeb as someone from the establishment Bush family and forget it is beyond me.

When Bush attacked Donald Trump fell into his trap. If he escapes this unscathed in SC it will be a minor miracle. There is a loomimg problem for the Cruzheads here though. Can I say Cruzheads without anyone going ballistic if they call Trump backers Trumpettes?

Should Donald Trump slowly fade he may very well throw his weight behind Marco Rubio. I had originally thought it would easily be Rafael Cruz but I believe the personal exchanges between them has ended that, or so it seems.

That percentage whatever it may be could be enough to put Rubio over the top.

This is all wait and see. I am firmly behind Donald Trump and will stay there to whatever end. Trump just may have made this more interesting that it need be.

The Rock

14-Feb-16
I'm with you Rock, in that Trump didn't need to spend any real energy on Bush. So it was wasted time and effort that came across poorly in both emotion and spirit. For Kasich to have ANY votes means there are some that want a less-hostile exchange.

If I had to pic, I thought Rubio won the debate.

14-Feb-16
No Buckiller they don't because if they did their numbers would compare with Trump's. Just the Drudge poll alone shows Trump getting 55% of the vote. His vote totals are more than everyone combined. The difference is Trump HAS to be number one in every aspect because of his narcissistic personality. The rest of the field doesn't feel the need to cheat on online polls to make them feel good.

Do a Goggle search for "internet voting macros" and you'll see how easy it is to set them up.

14-Feb-16
I thought Rafael Cruz, Marco Rubio and ...gulp..Jeb Bush did fine. John Kasick if you like a mild mannered centrist.

There is however something that may have been missed in the dustup between Trump and Bush.

Rafael Cruz was called an outright liar by Donald Trump AND Marco Rubio. The hidden sting came from a third person who said the same exact thing without uttering a word. That was Ben Carson. Trump brought Carson into the tirade about Rafael being a thief in Iowa and Rafael did not dispute that fact last night. The aggrieved smiled and remained silent.

That would be three (3) not too flattering exhibits of one's character from three (3) different people of completely differed demeanor without a defensible response. Not good.

Donald Trump IMO tanked this debate as I said. Hey, it happens.

The Rock

14-Feb-16
From what I have seen today on the news, Trump did not have a good debate. He could have kept his mouth shut and made out just fine. He won't lose much support since the voters are so mad at the Republicans. Evidently some democrats are ticked off too and will vote for him. The insiders are taking a beating. Hillary is feeling the Bern.

• Sitka Gear