Rocky 26-Apr-16
bad karma 26-Apr-16
'Ike' (Phone) 26-Apr-16
HA/KS 26-Apr-16
Kathi 27-Apr-16
Show-Me Greg 27-Apr-16
Anony Mouse 29-Apr-16
26-Apr-16
Long story short...Verizon customer service put their commission and contract ahead of my emergency phone needs. Nothing pisses me off more than poor customer service.

What do you guys have? Is it simple? Cheap? No contracts? Tell me if you like your service. I'm looking to change. Thanks in advance!

26-Apr-16
Are you talking about landlines? If so can't help you with that cause I got rid of a landline years ago.

26-Apr-16
Ting...best customer service I have ever experienced. No phone tree..real English speaker within a couple of rings. Every call followed up with E-mail about call with reference number should you need to call back.

Ting has both CDMA and GSM service using Sprint (CDMA) or T-Mobile (GSM). Can bring most phones to Ting.

No contract and variable plans. I pay about $30 a month for two smartphone sharing 500 minutes, 1000 texts and 100 MB data. Most of my data usage done over wifi. Check their website as they have a nice calculator that shows you cost for your specific needs.

I have a discount reference to share if interested. PM me if you want.

Ting.com

26-Apr-16
No...cell phones.

26-Apr-16
I have to use Verizon because they are the only provider that has the best consistant coverage where I live. When the family comes over for a gathering I make note of all the one's who are having coverage issues, and it's always ATT, or any of the others except Verizon.

26-Apr-16
Verizon has always be good to me....

26-Apr-16

I dropped Verizon last year after 7 years . Have been with T-Mobile. What a difference.

The RFock

26-Apr-16
I use Cricket, which is now owned by AT&T. $50/month, unlimited everything, and good coverage. No contract, so if something else is better, I can jump immediately.

Phone choices are limited, or expensive, since they aren't subsidizing it on your bill. But I've got an IPhone 5c, which is plenty good.

26-Apr-16
Was that at a Verizon location 70? I've always found their phone support way better....Over nighted me a phone, no change in that same situation....

26-Apr-16
I would be doing ting, but their coverage here is not good enough for me. With Verizon and my iPhone 6 I have a good enough signal virtually everywhere in remote parts of Western KS.

Verizon has been no trouble, but I sure would like to get the same for less.

27-Apr-16
I had Tmobile and liked it for years until the coverage got dicey. Now I have Verizon and as Henry said..would like to get the same for less.

27-Apr-16
Straight Talk at Wal-Mart, and a Verizon phone. You have 3 options when you sigh up. Verizon, ATT or Sprint.

$45 a month unlimited and great coverage for my locations.

29-Apr-16

This is the cell phone system you want and need. You will never miss or drop a call...and the call forwarding feature is unbeatable.

• Sitka Gear