Jimbo 27-Apr-16
Mint 27-Apr-16
joshuaf 27-Apr-16
idacurt 27-Apr-16
Rocky 27-Apr-16
'Ike' (Phone) 27-Apr-16
Rocky 27-Apr-16
26-Apr-16
Holy cow! Donald Trump absolutely annihilated Ted Cruz tonight... beat the living stuffing out of him.

Cruz came in 3rd (last) in CT, MD, DE & RI. Not enough info on PA to see if he finished 2nd or 3rd there. If he comes in 3rd there, that will be 6 last place finishes in a row! rejecTED!

26-Apr-16
Ted Cruz is Mathematically Eliminated from winning the GOP nomination outright and has fewer wins than Bernie Sanders.

26-Apr-16
8:03: According to CNN, Trump won white Evangelicals by nearly 30 points in Pennsylvania over Cruz (58%-29%) and they made up 42% of the GOP primary electorate. In Connecticut, those angry at the federal government overwhelmingly supported Trump over Cruz (65% to 17%) and they made up 43% of the electorate. And in Maryland, 61% of “very conservative” voters in Maryland supported Trump. Cruz got only 28%, and these reportedly voters made up 28% of the vote.

26-Apr-16
SHOCK: TRUMP WINNING 5 STATES — IN ALL BUT TWO TOWNS!…

26-Apr-16
Ttt

26-Apr-16
I guess it's safe to say the dam just broke.

26-Apr-16
Jimbo, what do you think Cruz's future is, immediately and long run?

Will he drop out now? Will we see him next election cycle?

His senate seat should be safe for a long time. Can he work towards building allies and run again? He is young and does have solid fiscal ideas.

26-Apr-16
I sure hope he does, and that he doesn't become contaminated by Washington.

26-Apr-16
His senate seat is not safe, he still has a whole lot of explaining to do before the FEC.

Many here claim he is the smartest man in the room, however as everyday passes it looks like the most devious.

26-Apr-16
Good point slade!

Did trump get more than 50% in multiple states? Remember when it was pointed out that he couldn't do it. Almost like the IA predictions!

How did each candidate perform relative to the polls. I think Cruz under-performed. Remember when it was pointed out how trump always under-performed but Cruz over-performed?

Hopefully those guys will show up here with a little more class than cruz has mustered so far and admit they don't know everything.

26-Apr-16
For the ALa-Cruz-Tards one vote is over performing.

26-Apr-16
Frank, Cruz won't drop out. He'll continue with his so-called "ground game" and try to get the nomination via a contested convention. It won't happen. But, just as he did in the very beginning in Iowa, he'll do anything and everything he can in his continuing failed effort to get the nomination.

It's looking pretty bleak for anyone but Trump right now. I don't see how he can be stopped. His win in NY followed by tonight's stunning 5-state sweep gives him massive momentum going into Indiana.

And now Trump's got Hoosier favorite Bobby Knight endorsing and campaigning with him starting tomorrow. Sheesh!

At any rate, Cruz will want to run for President for the rest of his life. He considers it his destiny. Of course, he will never become President. It won't surprise me if he becomes significantly marginalized in the near future. He's already known as a world class a-hole. Now he'll be an a-hole and a loser. Obviously, an overwhelming number of voters in Republican primaries saw him for the smarmy phony a-hole he is and rejecTED him. He would be even less popular in a nationwide general election. My prediction is that Ted Cruz will simply fade away. Thank God!

26-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

26-Apr-16
Watching Fox News... they just said Trump has won every county in all five states tonight. That is a 100% clean sweep!

26-Apr-16

26-Apr-16
slade,

Every single county. The reporters are dumbfounded and gap jawed. This has never occurred and is a first.

What is truly funny of the "Cruzhead Clan" is not so much that they were wrong.

They have never been right. This little gem one their best.."if Trump loses Iowa he will never recover from a loss". ;-)

The Rock

26-Apr-16
I hear you Rocky...

26-Apr-16

idacurt's embedded Photo
idacurt's embedded Photo

26-Apr-16
Wow, just wow....

26-Apr-16
Jim, Agree with you completely. Right before the huge storm here took out our satellite I heard on FOX that Trump won every county in all 5 states, and as already pointed out the announcers were dumbfounded.

You know, regarding Josh..I honestly came to see him differently today. I always knew he was intelligent but doing the right thing when your family needs you is actually living the values we all believe our nation needs more of and is the measure of a good and decent man. And to be quite honest, my experience with home schooled kids (they are adults, but at my age college students are still kids, no disrespect.)is on average they are much more driven to succeed educationally and have strong family ties. I will hold out good thoughts that maybe we can all learn from this tonight, especially that we are better at predicting election outcomes than he is. That last part was what my students call 'Frank humor'.

26-Apr-16
This is impossible. Trump has a ceiling of support at 32%. The BSCF Intelligentsia assured us of that. Repeatedly.

26-Apr-16
Bill Hemmer said this was the greatest win he has seen in his lifetime. Newt says Trump is astonishing. He thinks Trump would beat Hillary easily. Newt says Trump is a genius and has outsmarted some very good candidates. In PA 83% of the voters think it will take an outsider to fix the economy.

26-Apr-16
I'm pretty sure Mr. Trump out preformed his numbers tonight!

26-Apr-16
Trump is right where he started, the nominee. funny how math makes everyone else full of crap.

26-Apr-16
Time for the Cruzers toget on the right side of history!

26-Apr-16
TSI, You have shown great restraint and a lot of class.

26-Apr-16
So, trump beats hilary and we have a NE liberal for president. How is that a victory?

27-Apr-16
Henry,

Remember the people? It is a start, a non-violent one at that. And trump is probably smart enough to recognize the forces that brought him there can easily send him packing.

27-Apr-16
And you know what or how he is going to do Henry? Another crystal ball like Josh? No body really knows, but one thing I do know....I'd rather not take a chance with Hillary or 'the Bern'....

27-Apr-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Poof!

27-Apr-16
Ike, You have stolen slade's trade secrets. ;)

Or to be more politically correct as if talking about delegate votes, you have borrowed his secrets.

27-Apr-16
Lol....I learned from the best!

27-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

27-Apr-16
Cruz is so much like Obama, out of touch phony.......

During a rally at the Hoosier Gym Community Center in Knightstown, Ind., Cruz referred to a basketball hoop as a “basketball ring” right there in that famous gym.

IN takes their B-ball serious, he just sealed his own fate.

27-Apr-16
Well he doesn't know much about sports because he was busy memorizing the Constitution.

27-Apr-16
"And in Maryland, 61% of “very conservative” voters in Maryland supported Trump."

Yeah, that adds up to about 6 votes. Slade, putting "very conservative" and Maryland in the same sentence, I'm surprised your keyboard didn't blow up. :^)

27-Apr-16
Last night's delegate count... Trump 105, Cruz 1.

27-Apr-16
I think Trump has it. I pray you diehard supporters are right about him winning the election and being a conservative. No matter what he has my vote in November.

27-Apr-16
Was Cruz expected to do well last night? The only state he was polling 2nd in, he got 2nd in. All the rest he barely even visited, put advertising in, or any other efforts, because he knew they weren't favorable demographics for him. Kasich, on the other hand, has been telling us for months that when the race moved "back East", he would really shine. I think last night he might have gotten 2 more delegates than Cruz. After spending a lot of time, money, and effort in those states. Kasich's campaign looks more pointless than ever this morning.

Because of delegate allocation rules in the states last night, the difference between an average night for Trump, and a really good one, was only about 20 bound delegates.

Trump did have a very good night, across the board. Cruz has said multiple times in the last several days that Trump was going to have a good night last night. Trump even outperformed his polling, which he rarely does. Was it because something has changed in the race, or because undecideds break more heavily for Trump in the Northeastern Liberal states than they do elsewhere? I think the latter is more likely. Nothing really happened last night that wasn't expected except how poorly Kasich did relative to expectations. Trump was supposed to romp, and he did. Cruz was supposed to do worse than in states more favorable to him, and he did. Kasich was expected to win multiple Congressional Districts and a lot more delegates, and he didn't even come close.

The race still comes down to Indiana and California.

27-Apr-16
Plain and simple he got shellacked and will continue to get shellacked.

27-Apr-16
"The race still comes down to Indiana and California"

Josh, that's funny stuff right there! You're killing me man;)

27-Apr-16
kentucky,

Mathematics. A absolute true and reliable certainty.

The Rock

27-Apr-16
What's the one cycle on a washer? Oh yeah, the 'spin' cycle....Cruz is done, all he has is his delegates ground game to save him...People do not like him Josh...Oh, I forgot, 'vote' totals don't mean much....Good grief!

Now we can say he's entering friendlier territory in May, his only saving face...

"Last night's delegate count... Trump 105, Cruz 1"

Crazy what happens when people actually vote, crazy....

27-Apr-16
"lke",

.....but the delegates at the convention, convention, convention.......like tripping over your own tongue rushing to the rail to buy a attractive transvestite one shot, one condom and one beer. ;-)

The Rock

• Sitka Gear