joshuaf 27-Apr-16
slade 27-Apr-16
'Ike' (Phone) 27-Apr-16
TSI 27-Apr-16
'Ike' (Phone) 28-Apr-16
Anony Mouse 28-Apr-16
'Ike' (Phone) 29-Apr-16
27-Apr-16
Ted Cruz has gone completely off the rails and is in desperate need of a couch and a bespeckled spectator.

Ted has broken down under the Trump pressure and will take Carly Fiorina as his VP.

Lunatic Central. ;-)

The Rock

27-Apr-16
They have a lot in common, their Negative personalty and their peers can't stand them...

27-Apr-16
After last night, it doesn't matter much what Cruz does. I would have liked to have seen him do better, but it's not what the people wanted. Can't ignore that.

27-Apr-16
Carly can seem negative at times. But she is a sharp lady, knows business and would help any male candidate IMHO. If he is staying in, I don't disagree with this move at all. Even his losing still shows a republican party that has been very diverse throughout the entire process. Can only help IMO with the party's image.

27-Apr-16
Frank,

Desperation; the devils handiwork and oft used trap.

Desperation takes your farther than you wanted to go, keeps you longer than you wanted to stay, and costs you more than you wanted to pay.

Ted Cruz's house is all but built.

The Rock

27-Apr-16
Fiorina could be of help under the right circumstances. But, this is simply a second act of desperation in as many weeks. Similar to Cruz/Kasich, this will do more harm than good.

27-Apr-16
Inclined to agree with both of you. If Ted had any credibility left this would be seen as a solid move.

Starting to think that just maybe he is too smart for his own good.

27-Apr-16
Hey! She brings one more delegate with her....Lol

27-Apr-16
I like Fiorina on any ticket... but it's rather arrogant to pick a Vice President when you don't even have the nomination. VP for what? The trip back to Texas?

27-Apr-16
Kevin,

I hope Cruz is looking back and saying the same thing; "Good Lord what was I thinking?"

Right message, terrible presentation. And if that was his natural self throughout, I can understand why the majority were unwilling to hitch their wagon to him.

This election should have been a slam dunk for us. Heck, Walker is probably thinking "Good Lord, why did I get out?"

27-Apr-16
Trump will probably pick his own wife as VP. It might actually help;)

But then we would have the whole 'naturalized' thing again. I know she does not qualify, but trump will change that little pesky piece of the Constitution.

27-Apr-16
two losers teaming up to lose again.

27-Apr-16
She's a woman, she's from California, she comes off as a safe replacement if needed to step in and she focused almost all of her campaign against Hillary. I get the choice. It signals that Cruz is staying through California. If Trump doesn't hit 1237, its gonna be interesting. GOP higher ups don't like Trump or Cruz. They have sided with Cruz some lately, but likely only because he takes the most votes away from Trump between now and then.

27-Apr-16
Kevin,

I agree with you and I am not saying it is right, it is something that we must accept though if we intend to win.

Obama, style over substance, but it won. Cruz should take lessons and I mean that seriously. He needs to quit surrounding himself with the same advisors, someone needs to be frank with him. Pun intended!

27-Apr-16
Fiorina won 56% of the vote (1st place) in a 5-person GOP primary for U.S. Senate in CA in 2010. Safe to say she's a pretty popular Republican in California. For the time being, this move is all about California on June 7. It's a smart pick from that angle.

It's also a smart pick from the angle that Trump has a very hard time resisting making nasty comments about Fiorina. I foresee a healthy amount of Trump-baiting from her going on in the next 6 weeks. Will he be able to resist, or will he put his foot in his mouth like he did at the Reagan Library debate and made himself look like a fool?

27-Apr-16
Cruz has lost and all this will do for Ted Cruz is to bring his $500,000.00 payment back into the news.

27-Apr-16
From my perspective this is crazy.

First he teams with Kasich then announces Fiona?

He could have went Presidential all they way and ran and won in 4 years easy. He is young as well.

Just wow?!?

27-Apr-16
We'll see she's bright, articulate and can attack Hillary at will! I'm not sold on it being the end all for Senator Cruz...

27-Apr-16
Carly had her behind handed to her when she ran in CA...

27-Apr-16
I think she is a good pick for VP. I think it is over for Cruz but I do appreciate he is a fighter and doesn't give up. I wish the rest of the GOP was more like him.

27-Apr-16
Oh Boy. Now Fiorina suddenly is the new star.

To be humiliated can be forgiven. Self humiliation is the lowest form of intelligence.

Ted Cruz should be ashamed but we know the capabilities of Ted Cruz.

The Rock

27-Apr-16
Trump will probably pick himself for VP. ;-)

27-Apr-16
"Carly had her behind handed to her when she ran in CA..."

This isn't about winning California in the General. No Republican is going to do that. It's about winning California on June 7, and she destroyed the other 4 candidates in the GOP U.S. Senate CA primary.

27-Apr-16
Another brilliant move by Ted Cruz. No way is he a Princeton Tiger. His twin brother must have attended while his lobotomy's lobotomy was in recovery. ;-)

The Rock

27-Apr-16
Only in a Bazzaro-Cruzette-World is losing considered winning.

27-Apr-16
But, but, but he was John Boehner's attorney, worked for Bush and is a establishment/donor-class sycophant.

27-Apr-16
gadan,

That was initially hilarious, and then I thought, he actually might do it!

27-Apr-16
FOX News host Kimberly Guilfoyle told The Five on Wednesday that she watched the Cruz-Carly Fiorina announcement on Wednesday and if felt a little like the “Children of the Corn” cult.

27-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

27-Apr-16
Ohhhhh, ouch! There it is....

27-Apr-16

joshuaf's Link
“We are in the Hoosier State, right?” she told ABC News’ David Wright during an interview in Indiana. “In a heated basketball game sometimes players foul each other.”

“This is a man I’ve gotten to know,” Fiorina said. “This is also a man I [would] have voted for long before I ever had a conversation with him about endorsing him.”

27-Apr-16

joshuaf's Link
"FOX News host Kimberly Guilfoyle told The Five on Wednesday that she watched the Cruz-Carly Fiorina announcement on Wednesday and if felt a little like the “Children of the Corn” cult."

That's a knee-slapper, one of Trump's big fluffers at Fox News saying someone that supports another candidate is in a cult.

27-Apr-16
Was she Ted-Ly'n then or is she Ted-Ly'n now ?

27-Apr-16
Well local news was on and they had a remarks section...They were brutal and that's in the Sacramneo area....

Most saying it'll make no difference, to they surely won't vote for him now....We'll see!

27-Apr-16
Hmmm and her super pac and the super pac that attacked melania with the same address and the $500,000 Ted gave her wasnt hush money!

28-Apr-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

28-Apr-16

Very disappointing choice by Cruz...he could have done much better. Of course, balancing his conservative views with Fiorina does bring a progressive balance of sorts.

;o(

Edit: The trouble with Carly Fiorina: Top 11 red flags

29-Apr-16
Yes Mouse, she may not be the 'pick up' Cruz needs in CA....A bit of baggage when she left after 2010!

That’s largely because after her 2010 loss to Barbara Boxer, the former Hewlett-Packard chief executive quickly dismantled her political machinery, moved across the country to Virginia and didn’t pay off all her debts to vendors and strategists for more than four years, even as she made sure to quickly reimburse herself $1.25 million she loaned the campaign.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/carly-fiorinas-missing-california-network-222614#ixzz47C5rIVen Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

• Sitka Gear