slade 27-Apr-16
sureshot 27-Apr-16
gflight 28-Apr-16
TSI 28-Apr-16
HeadHunter® 29-Apr-16
gflight 29-Apr-16
slade 29-Apr-16
27-Apr-16
Maybe he is busy bear hunting, but he has posted recently.

He deserves some recognition IMO. He took a lot of abuse, was called a lot of names, "encouraged" to leave, his income stream was brought into the debate etc.

One of the names if I remember correctly was 'idiot'. Seems he was more right all along than the self-anointed experts, including me. Recently he started to tone down the hard edges and use more humor.

And he has shown great restraint and class not rubbing it in. Some of us could learn a thing or two, eh?

27-Apr-16
A person who posts lies about another person is little different from a person who cheerleads for a person who posts lies about another person.

27-Apr-16
TSI is still an idiot. And I'm not at all sure he isn't a propagandist "plant" for Trump.

27-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

27-Apr-16
He should rub it in. We put it to him.

You also should recognize that he made false and disproved statements over and over and while he should be happy he still lacks credibility....

27-Apr-16
I just knew TSI was going to be the thread owner on this. Your guy winning doesn't make you right. Trump has been winning since before it started.

27-Apr-16
Pig Doc doesn't read much news, apparently.

27-Apr-16
Like it or not the man is bulletproof and has proved such on many occasions with the looney tunes that post here. The strong can weather the storm. Others run for cover on their keyboard.

PigDoc

I was LMAO when I read that little tidbit myself. A plant. These people think everyone is standing in peat moss with them. ;-)

The Rock

27-Apr-16
LOL! I see there are some bruised ego's out there HW. Name calling, insults, conspiracy theories. TSI is probably enjoying this.

27-Apr-16
""You also should recognize that he made false and disproved statements over and over and while he should be happy he still lacks credibility....""

You mean like this dozy.

""All the places where Trump supporters have been charged for beating people of color up....""

27-Apr-16
Repeating myself I know, but TSI impressed me as a man of character. We had a disagreement on the CF, he accused me of something I did not do and when it was proven to him he apologized. That's good enough for me, recognizing I am not perfect either.

Regarding what you might think are lies, here is my take. TSI came here and was not aware of all of the "rules". We all know every blog site has their written rules, but then there are those "leaders" who direct the culture with what they say in the open and what they do in the background.

I don't think TSI has much experience with sites like this, and his enthusiasm for participating might have led him to post things that experienced people would have checked out first. You can find a lot of BS on the internet that will support any view you have. I think TSI on occasion found something, believed it, and stated it here. Being the only access source was his phone, attaching links was cumbersome. He actually found information on the web, probably believed it to be true and because he could not attach the link, some concluded he was a liar. Maybe they wanted to draw that conclusion for their own purposes?

I have witnessed his growth on this site. IMO he is a different poster than when he first started. I would share a campfire with him any day.

27-Apr-16
Kyle,

You once tried to engage me in a linguistics chess match over the definition of a lie. You stated when someone doesn't follow through on what they said they would do, they are a liar.

You said you were going to kill your sheep with a bow. You killed it with a rifle. You are no better then than TSI or me, you are a liar!

27-Apr-16
"TSI is still an idiot. And I'm not at all sure he isn't a propagandist "plant" for Trump."

joshuaf, You are simply pathetic.

28-Apr-16
ttt

28-Apr-16
Instead of ttt with your love thread until he comes back why don't you just PM him a link..

June 25 is closing of Bear season in New Brunswick....

28-Apr-16
He was back yesterday gflight. Good stuff on here for all of us, eh?

28-Apr-16
Im still around by mobile but much buisier than before.HW kindly thankyou for the friendly posts.Josh its all good just lighten up some.I sure wish Trump was paying plants;-)

29-Apr-16
TSI ... keep it up .... you are a breath of fresh air on here! And I myself like your input!

(and it is True --- Bow Hunters don't use a firearm to take their quarry!) ....jmho! ... 8*))

29-Apr-16
Wow,

I think I puked in my mouth a little...

Got to stop clicking on this thread...;^)

29-Apr-16
That's the taste of bitter butt-hurtitis compounded with a dose of sore loserman.

• Sitka Gear