gflight 29-Apr-16
sureshot 29-Apr-16
gflight 29-Apr-16
Jim Moore 29-Apr-16
slade 29-Apr-16
sureshot 29-Apr-16
28-Apr-16
  • Hates Cruz, thinks he's the devil, which we already knew

• Kasich: "requires more effort on my behalf than all my other friends...." but still his friend and he loves him

• Trump: has played golf with Trump for years and they are "texting buddies".

Hot Dang, more evidence that Trump is SOOO Anti- Establishment, he's going to knock heads together in D.C., huh?

Ummm....That would be a NO.

28-Apr-16
    Oh yeah, on the House Freedom Caucus, which was largely responsible for Boehner's ouster (with lots of encouragement from Ted Cruz behind the scenes): he said they were "goofballs" and "knuckleheads". This guy who I know so many of you Trumpies can't stand and wanted nothing more than to see him ousted as Speaker...he's good buddies with your Savior Trump.

28-Apr-16
    Cruz should use this as a campaign add.

28-Apr-16
    LOL! Like Boehner has any credibility whatsoever!

28-Apr-16
    Gee, that's weird...For such good buddies to not support him!

“If we don’t have a nominee who can win on the first ballot [at the July convention in Cleveland], I’m for none of the above,” Boehner said Wednesday morning at an event in Florida. “They all had a chance to win. None of them won. So I’m for none of the above. I’m for Paul Ryan to be our nominee.”

The backlash against Donald Trump is growing, and this time it’s coming from House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.

Boehner, an Ohio Republican who resigned last fall after pressure from conservatives on Capitol Hill, said he voted for his governor, John Kasich, in the Buckeye State primary. Boehner and Kasich served together in the House for a decade.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/boehner-endorses-paul-ryan-for-president-220855#ixzz478P2t7V5 Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

28-Apr-16
    In 2003, Cruz reported directly to National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice.[16] Cruz eventually became the director for the Western Hemisphere on the National Security Council where she had Rice's ear.[16][15][3][4][14][17] During a New York Times interview, Cruz recalled enjoying her tenure with the Bush administration and found her work to be "personally fulfilling."[18]

After commuting between Washington, D.C. and her husband's home state of Texas for a year,[19] she moved to Texas in 2004.[3][20] Cruz later stated that she did not see the move as giving up her career but as a relocation.[18] I read up on Heidi Cruz and after doing so, I am quite impressed with her credentials. He is the readers digest version of what she has done.. Working for a bank does not make her a part of the globalist NWO cabal... Taken from Wikipedia..

Cruz has worked for three investment banks, JP Morgan Chase, Merrill Lynch, and Goldman Sachs.[21][2]

In 2005, she went to work for Goldman Sachs as a private wealth manager.[22] After serving as a Goldman Sachs for seven years, Cruz was promoted in 2013 to regional head of the Southwest United States for the Investment Management Division in Houston.[4][14][23][24]

From 2005-2011 Heidi Cruz was an active member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was a member of the Independent Task Force on North America that in 2005 published a report entitled "Building a North American Community."

28-Apr-16
    "Cruz should use this as a campaign ad"

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he did.

28-Apr-16
    "Ted is married to a Goldman Sachs/CFR- NWO globalist crony Financial Planner for Wealthy People."

Fixed it for you.

"The backlash against Donald Trump is growing, and this time it’s coming from House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio."

Boehner said in the article from yesterday that he would vote for Trump as nominee, but for Hillary if Cruz was nominee. Tells us all we need to know about Trump's Conservative "bona fides" - he has none.

28-Apr-16
    Well I am not worried about Boehner, so what I got from that quote is cruz is certainly hated by his colleagues as much as the rumors suggest. What I conclude with that information is in no way does cruz stand a chance of uniting anyone to get anything accomplished.

28-Apr-16
    "Trump: has played golf with Trump for years and they are "texting buddies".

Can't believe it, just the other day joshuaf was telling us how Trump has always been friends with and supported only Liberal Democrats, now he wants us to believe he has been golfing and texting with the Republican party leadership for years? I don't believe it!

28-Apr-16
    I'm hoping the anti-egopers don't get a big surprise when Trump becomes the EGOP.

28-Apr-16

Jim Moore's Link
    "Former House Speaker John Boehner offered a rather blunt assessment of Texas Sen. Ted Cruz on Wednesday night.

“Lucifer in the flesh,” Boehner said during a talk hosted by Stanford University in Palo Alto, Calif., according to the Stanford Daily. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

Boehner, in your tits-up, capitualization to democrats of every stripe, I think you win the most miserable son-of-a-bitch award.

28-Apr-16
    Why would anybody give a rats rectum what Boehner thinks. He's proved he's a libtard.

28-Apr-16
    Boehner only hates him because Ly'n-Ted was his attorney and he knows what a devious two faced weasel Cruz is. It's a jealousy thing, Boehner always thought he was the slickest of all.

28-Apr-16
    Like Trump has said, He will make deals with Reid and Pelosi so of course Boehner likes Trump. That's all Boehner did was make deals with Democrats.

28-Apr-16
    Another reason why he is the FORMER speaker.

28-Apr-16
    sureshot,

I guess some here "forget" what they are claiming day to day when they spray their thoughts, without thought, so liberally. ;-)

slade,

That is a FACT.

The Rock

28-Apr-16
    Here is a another fact Rock, the Cruzzette overlooked from the article, their commonality with Ly'n Ted:

Miserable.

28-Apr-16
    "golfing and texting with the Republican party leadership for years"

Yeah, the GOP leadership who was so Liberal and so unresponsive to the desires of Conservative voters, that he was essentially forced out. Remember Him? You know, the same eGOP you Trumpies are so eager to burn at the stake? That's the guy that's good buds with your Savior Trump. But yeah, Trump is going to totally clean up Washington!

If Trump gets the nomination, it is going to be SO. MUCH. FUN on here when ya'll start parroting the Liberal positions he starts pushing as the nominee. Wait, what am I talking about, ya'll are already parroting some of the Liberal positions he's pushing! He'll be hitting Hillary from the LEFT. After all, he just said a day or two ago that he was going to take some pointers from Bernie's attacks on Hillary.

28-Apr-16
    "If Trump gets the nomination, it is going to be SO. MUCH. FUN on here when ya'll start parroting theLiberal positions he starts pushing as the nominee. Wait, what am I talking about, ya'll are already parroting some of the Liberal positions he's pushing!"

joshuaf, Remember, your far right view of conservativism is running about 400 delegates behind right now, Trump will do just fine for those who are voting for him.

28-Apr-16
    I love when Jackals start turning on each other. What's next?

28-Apr-16
    The muzzles are definately getting a bit bloody Curt, that's for sure...lol. Nothing like politics and religion to blow up a community. After the election, maybe we can again have solidarity against Pres. Hillary and the lefties. And of course the inevitable, lifetime appointment of the most liberal SCOTUS in the history of the country. It'll be fun, you'll see!

One thing is for sure, the GOP is getting its house rocked like no time that I can remember. Hopefully they can pull their heads out of their collective asses with an audible 'pop' and realize that the Cruzettes and the Trumpettes were tired of the establishment BS and maybe those RINO sonsabitches are thinking that they didn't quite have a grip on their chairs like they thought.

I don't think they [GOP] need to be blown up completely, but they definately need a good ass-whuppin'. Methinks they're getting one now. I do fear that they really do beleive that Hillary is better than Trump or Cruz and I think this will become more evident if it goes to the convention. We'll soon see.

Ok, y'all can continue to rend body parts from each other...lol.

28-Apr-16
    Kevin, I bet you cannot find me tearing into him. Think he was an honorable person who was in the system too long and so he only knew how to play the game as it had always been. Term limits?

Regarding Cruz, I guess I think there is middle ground. Someone who can stand up for 90% of what we want and do it in a manner that doesn't leave everyone needed to get it passed running in the other direction. Walker? Rubio? Ryan? I don't know, but lately it seems the only thing that will make hard conservatives happy is someone who is hated by everyone else. I just don't see the sense in that, never will get elected.

28-Apr-16
    "don't know, but lately it seems the only thing that will make hard conservatives happy is someone who is hated by everyone else"

Can't speak for Trump supporters, but I just want someone who will do what they campaigned on and I as a voter sent them there to do. I'd be perfectly happy for Cruz to get along swimmingly with Mitch, Boehner, Paul Ryan, McCain, etc. But not at the expense of his principles or breaking his promises to his voters.

28-Apr-16

TD's embedded Photo
    TD's embedded Photo

28-Apr-16
    joshauf,

You want someone who will do exactly what YOU want them to do, everyone else be damned. That is the shortsighted view of the far right who readily condemn the same view, albeit differed colored lenses of the far left.

The Rock

28-Apr-16
    It would make sense if you LIKED Boehner you would hate Cruz. Cruz was one of the instrumental players in kicking him out. Working towards what he said he would if elected.

Yet some say Cruz is "establishment"... flying in the face of all facts and logic. But nothing new there....

If you didn't like Boehner.... which many here have stated very emotionally.... logically Cruz should be your guy. He stands against and has been fighting all of what you hated Boehner for.

Yet incredibly, many of those same people support the guy that's Boehners golf buddy..... somebody who if they held any actual office at the time would still be patting each other on the back, whispering in each others ears and working out some kinds of "deals" behind closed doors. How? By what reasoning?

I don't know what was in that Koolaid... but it has to be fatal....

28-Apr-16
    10 Million people drinking a lot of koolaid!

28-Apr-16
    I'm so damn curious as to what Cruz did to piss off so many of his colleagues! Where there is smoke....

Someone will write a tell all one day.

28-Apr-16
    PSE...

...nothing but loved here on the CF. ;-)

The Rock

28-Apr-16
    Rocky. There is the possibility that his Senate colleagues just didn't get to know the real Ted Cruz, maybe they just needed more time.

28-Apr-16
    SURESHOT,

Yes, like a turkey on a warm day in November. ;-)

The Rock

28-Apr-16
    No "tell all" needed. There isn't any "secret" as to why.

He pizzed em off by trying to do what he was elected to do. Get rid of the good ol boy network. Trying to stop Obamacare, ousting Boehner, calling McConnell out on his lies. Interfering with the systems they have set up that keep them in power. Downsizing government... when they ARE the government... fighting for conservative causes and issues. Which many here USED to support, verbally anyway....

Huh.... wonder why that would make them mad..... nothing personal right? I mean, I've been told he's in so tight with the "establishment".... then the same people saying nobody he works with (you know, the "establishment"...) likes him.... good grief.... that is what passes for justifiable logic these days.

28-Apr-16
    I think this says more about Boehner than anything. He waited until it looked obvious that Cruz was unlikely to get the nomination then rips into Cruz. He had months to do this previously if he believed this. What a spineless weasel.

29-Apr-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
    'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
    Big John....

29-Apr-16
    How much time does one need to identify a pugnacious AZZ...

29-Apr-16
    He might have waited so as not to interfere with what the results would be, but after it became clear cruz doesn't have a shot he gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Cruz played hardball with these guys. I get it that he disagreed with them, but if you take a scorched Earth approach you get these types of reactions.

I don't know a human out there who at some point in their life did not enjoy getting a little even. It shows me John shares some of the same emotions as everyone else.

29-Apr-16
    No shock whatever that Boehner despises Cruz. Vampires don't like the Sun. Cruz played a behind the scenes part in encouraging the House Freedom Caucus to rebel against Boehner's Speakership.

And no, this was not the first we've heard that Boehner doesn't like Cruz. He's made several comments over the course of the campaign that indicated his feelings 100% clearly. And every time he does, he just helps Cruz and plays into the narrative that Cruz - not Trump - is the real anti-Establishment candidate. That was never more true than with these comments ripping Cruz and admitting that Boehner is golfing and "texting buddies" with Trump.

29-Apr-16
    So, will he now take the lead as people reassess who the true outsider is? Is that your prediction?

Here's mine, what Boehner said only confirms what people already thought about cruz.

29-Apr-16
    Who cares if Trump has given to Bohner, Pelosi, Reid. He's not a politician and he's building a wall. He's the right Democrat for the right time.

29-Apr-16
    TD you are spot on but feelings overwhelm logic....

I guess some here "forget" what they are claiming day to day when they spray their thoughts, without thought, so liberally. ;-)

29-Apr-16
    gflight, I personally am still of the opinion that Boehner was completely incompetent as a Speaker, however, just as I admit when someone I usually disagree with is right on this forum, I am admitting that I believe Boehner is spot on in his assessment of Ted Cruz, no hypocrisy at all.

29-Apr-16
    "I am admitting that I believe Boehner is spot on in his assessment of Ted Cruz, no hypocrisy at all."

Then give me reasons and evidence why you believe Cruz is the Devil and an SOB?

I give little credibility to comments stated by a guy who lost his job due in part to the guy he called the devil.

I have no facts as well that his mother was a dog or he is a fallen angel....;^)

29-Apr-16

Jim Moore's Link
    Boehner pissed of the satanists by comparing Cruz to Lucifer. ROTFLMAO!!

The insanity of this election cycle just blows me away!! This is comedy you just cannot script. Someone needs to make a video of the last years nonsense and put to the song Crazy Train by Ozzy.

29-Apr-16
    Looks like Cruz has performed a Seven Mountain miracle, both Christians and Satanists think he's a jerk.

29-Apr-16
    "Then give me reasons and evidence why you believe Cruz is the Devil and an SOB?"

I should clarify, the miserable SOB comment is the assessment of Cruz I am in agreement with.

• Sitka Gear