sleepyhunter 28-Apr-16
joshuaf 28-Apr-16
HA/KS 28-Apr-16
PSEBow 28-Apr-16
Rocky 28-Apr-16
sureshot 28-Apr-16
Rocky 28-Apr-16
28-Apr-16
I know, I know, Trumps fault...However, the wicked witch now has a chance to get on the General Election campaign trail...Not something we needed! I'm just hoping the Bern supporters hold true and won't back her..

Clinton and Dem leaders focus on Swing States for the Fall General Election....Wash Post

28-Apr-16
I don't want Hillary to be President. She made a strong showing Tuesday. Trump, Cruz which ever one, better have a strong plan to beat her this Nov.

28-Apr-16
JTV, the size of Hillary's OPPO file on Trump is the size of a city block. No matter how odious she is, be assured that, with the help of the media, Trump will look much MORE odious than her by November, if he is the nominee.

28-Apr-16
1/3 of the country might applaud trump for going nasty on hilary like he did on cruz.

The rest likely would either vote hilary of stay home.

28-Apr-16
He's got an uphill battle starting with that darn convention and how the GOP is trying to trip him up.

If and when he gets past that nonsense, I do wonder what his game plan will be. Sure, there's benghazi, emails, and the regular scandals, but anything he says will be twisted into 'anti-women' and his record isnt going to help him there.

Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it....

28-Apr-16
JTV,

I agree but disagree on the personal attacks. This is the chink in her armor and Trump will not play nice. That is not his game. He will not be a gentleman like that last loser that went up against zero believe me. She will be bleeding from every orifice and may in the end literally break down. Look around the CF and those that Trump has reduced to a mumbling mess. ;-)

The scene ends with Bill and Trump on the floor. ;-)

The rock

28-Apr-16
As Trump continues to roll on to the nomination, I am wondering, how long will it take for some of you to open your eyes and understand that Trump will be the POTUS. There is a movement behind Trump that will push him to a commanding victory over Hillary Clinton in the general election. Trump will bring along the same blue dog Democrats that pushed Reagan to victory. Trump also heads into the general election without a lot of hard right positions staked out to win the primaries which will be quite helpful in the general as well.

28-Apr-16
sureshot,

I believe everyone here and elsewhere realizes no one can or will beat Donald Trump in the general. The people, right , middle and left have hungered for a man like Trump but he could not be found within the political system. A system that has been despised by all, and those who populate its ranks would feel the pain.

When the time came to kick down the door, the people, angered with fury being deceived, decided to start anew. The door and the entire house went a tumbling. Enter Donald Trump and a unknown era that will follow. Unknown to the people with the scars lashed upon them was a much better option than the known. Exit Ted Cruz.

History is being recorded right before our eyes and our children and grandchildren will claim they were a part of "Making America Great Again".

I am a Trumpster, Trumpette, Trump whatever, but I am with Donald Trump.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear