Community
Contributors to this thread:
'Ike' (Phone) 28-Apr-16
joshuaf 28-Apr-16
'Ike' (Phone) 28-Apr-16
Rocky 28-Apr-16
28-Apr-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Going to be interesting to see just how Indy plays out....I thought the Kasich people were suppose to support the Cruz people? Pretty sure I heard that on here somewhere....

Much like the men and women at the fairgrounds, the voters of Indiana don’t seem to be on board with the imperatives of the political moment. The race here is shaping up to be a last stand not just for Cruz, but also for the “stop Trump” movement, an unlikely confederation of activists and party donors. But, from members of the donor class in Indianapolis unwilling to back Cruz to blue-collar voters in Elkhart outraged by the collaboration, the movement is not coalescing, and is even backfiring.

“People who were supporting Kasich have been coming into the office to pick up Trump signs,” said Laura Campbell, Republican chairwoman of Hamilton County, whose residents earn more money than anyone else in the state. “People are not happy here with that alliance.”

28-Apr-16
"donor class" types are not the same and frequently do not have the same motivations as the bulk of the rank and file voters. In fact, I'd say that in many cases, they want the opposite of the rank and file voters.

By the way, new Indiana poll out today showing Cruz 2 back of Trump, well within the MOE. 12% undecided.

28-Apr-16
Poll, poll? They mean nothing! ;-)

28-Apr-16
joshauf,

As this cycle has shown anything is possible. When polls close we will know.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear