gflight 29-Apr-16
'Ike' (Phone) 29-Apr-16
TD 30-Apr-16
slade 30-Apr-16
joshuaf 30-Apr-16
TD 30-Apr-16
28-Apr-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Speaks volumes...Either a love, hate relationship!

Ted Cruz has notched another underwhelming performance in the Northeast. OK, “underwhelming” is a bit generous. He lost all five states that were up for grabs Tuesday — each and every one by at least 35 percentage points — and finished third, behind John Kasich, in four of five. Cruz’s poor showing in such blue states — Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island — didn’t come as a surprise, but it illustrates the fundamental weakness of Cruz’s campaign. He is a factional candidate: He does well only with “very conservative” voters; moderate Republicans don’t like him, and even “somewhat conservative” voters aren’t in love with him.

28-Apr-16
Hmmmm....seems like I heard mention of this from a few posters here as far back as last year.

28-Apr-16
But, with all the tweets and such I bet the moderates, and even the majority of liberals will change their minds by November and vote for him.

28-Apr-16
I hate to say it, but Cruz gets crushed in November as well...That's if he and Carly are the Nominee!

28-Apr-16
'lke',

I will be crushed that you could imagine such a thought. ;-)

28-Apr-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

28-Apr-16
HA,

Do you realize how infantile you are becoming with this nonsense?

I realize your disdain for Donald Trump is real. I believe you.

Take hold of your senses and this childish display of frustration.

The Rock

28-Apr-16
I don't know Rock, I'm kind of fond of Baked Potatoes....

29-Apr-16

Serious question.... who are the Cruzette's going to vote for when they finally pull their head out of the sand and realize Cruz isn't going to get the nomination? Are you going to take your ball and go hide and not support the GOP against HillDawg? The only reason Cruz is getting any votes is because some people can't stand Trump. Cruz is a POS. Forming an allegiance with Carly? Are you kidding me? How bad can it get for lyin Ted? Hopefully Texas won't take him back.

29-Apr-16
CANADA still might though ..........(maybe)

29-Apr-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Lol....

29-Apr-16
"when they finally pull their head out of the sand and realize Cruz isn't going to get the nomination?"

That's easy. So simple a.... nevermind...

Simple. When he gets to 1237. And not one second before. If not.... we're going to the convention. See ya there....

Classic... call Cruz names.... and nothing to back it up but.... emotion. He's a lawyer (who if you value your gun's at all, argued the 2nd amendment in front of the supreme court and won... as opposed to a con man real estate developer? really?) Don't like his smile? Why, that's just awful.... how dare he....

Want a chronology on the sociopath you support??? (Just guessing it's not Kasich...) I've got documented evidence, most of it right out of his vile mouth (or transcripts from his trials...) And Cruz... is the POS... I'd say your scale is so out... never mind. There IS no scale. Completely ignore one's decades long sordid history.... make up the other's using Trump terms.... got it....

good grief...

29-Apr-16
TD,

Where in my post did I say anything about Trump? Nice assumption. Cruz is a POS and most Republican's now see it. Trump is definitely not the perfect candidate but lyin Ted come on now ya'll? He will never see 1237.

Answer the question... who will you support when Cruz is sent back to TX? Good luck with Hill lier TD.

29-Apr-16
It's not because he is tooooo Conservative, just toooo AZZ Hole.

Just another slimy double talking establishment/donor class Bush lackey lawyer/politician.

29-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

29-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

29-Apr-16

29-Apr-16
Funny how Trump's northeast wins have emboldened the other Trumpies on here to start acting more like slade, childish and immature.

29-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo
Great news, HA/KS has seen the light and is now Trump supporter.

29-Apr-16
Is that an example of:

A)Political Double Talk B)Lawyer Double Talk C)Both A & B are correct answers.

For extra credit, tell us how this makes you feel.

29-Apr-16

TD's Link
Quinn, I have stated several times what I will do and why. This link is to the latest.

29-Apr-16
"HA,

Do you realize how infantile you are becoming with this nonsense?

I realize your disdain for Donald Trump is real. I believe you.

Take hold of your senses and this childish display of frustration.

The Rock"

Yet no comment to his teammate who does the same thing.....

29-Apr-16
"Funny how Trump's northeast wins have emboldened the other Trumpies on here to start acting more like slade, childish and immature."

You'll be dancing in the street in your undies next week after Cruz takes IN....

Then again, maybe not....Take IN that is!

30-Apr-16
I have yet to see ANYTHING gflight has posted even in the ballpark of the nasty childish crap Slade posts. I have yet to see ANY Cruz supporter indulge in the gutter slime like that actually. Could be, but I don't remember, certainly not to that degree. The spit in your face vile nastiness you folks have been going along with.... and cheering on... for quite some time.

Want to make a point... use some actual facts and logic. Or crawl back to the cesspool of some of those sites where this comes from. He knows em all too well...

As always.... start losing the debate on logic and proven facts.... the insecure childish feces throwing starts. It's all some have to fall back on, being long on immaturity, yet short on proven facts.

Can't wait for the upcoming posts that prove my point.

30-Apr-16
TD's your just another Ly'n Ted flame thrower turns but-hurt as the curtains being drawn closed on your 7 mountain charlatan. Go play victim somewhere else, they have safe spaces for people with your sensitive disposition.

Vile nastiness, what a ball taking drama queen. Please reference what vile nastiness has invaded your safe space.

And I love these ugly Gem's of yours with zero, zip, nada to back it up, except the odium which fills your heart.

""crawl back to the cesspool of some of those sites where this comes from. He knows em all too well...""

or

""Look at the trash Slade posts and vulgarize it x10. Real grade A perverted stuff. I would bet what he posts here is sanitized compared to what he posts elsewhere.""

or this jewel

""He's likely one who posts what has become the ubiquitous Trump supporter cuckold comments and other such deviant things.""

and perfectly content with

""All the places where Trump supporters have been charged for beating people of color up....""

You are a weak excuse of a Christian man with ZERO integrity, you besmirch yourself posting such hateful twaddle.

30-Apr-16
Kevin,

The man has flip-flopped on trade and immigration. Believe what you want. The reality is that people post stuff like slade does because the cruz supporters defend him on EVERYTHING he has done.

I don't agree with everything slade posts, but most people would probably rather read a little humor than a bunch of endless tweets.

30-Apr-16
"with ZERO integrity, you besmirch yourself posting such hateful twaddle."

Physician, heal thyself.

30-Apr-16
Yeah... integrity.... right.....

• Sitka Gear