slade 29-Apr-16
sureshot 29-Apr-16
joshuaf 29-Apr-16
slade 29-Apr-16
sureshot 29-Apr-16
Rocky 29-Apr-16
Bentstick81 29-Apr-16
29-Apr-16
Orange County Republican Central, 31,000 show up, can't wait to see Ly'n Sore-Loser Ted's slithering retort.

29-Apr-16

sureshot's Link
"It's obvious that America loves Trump," said Kou, who is from Laos, as she pointed at the waiting throng. "This thing about him being racist? Look around the crowd."

Illegal aliens with Mexican flags hate the Donald but it appears that some legal migrants love him. The Fox report had 18,000 plus inside the rally.

29-Apr-16
Oh look, Lyin' Donald strikes again. Exaggeration and Lies of every kind are his M.O. throughout his entire adult life.

The most pathetic thing is that even the real number of people there constituted a very impressive crowd. But no, like everything else he does, he has to try and build himself up by exaggerating and lying. This is a perfect example of the "Truthful Hyperbole" Trump talks about in "Art of the Deal".

29-Apr-16
Reality shows often conceal the truth and Gumby's ratings are through the roof.

The only joke is on his supporters...

Edit: Darn, I did it again.

29-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

29-Apr-16
Does it really matter whether his venues hold 800 or 8,000 or 80,000, they're all full to capacity well in advance of the rally. I know that his rally sizes do not have any bearing on my support, so to me it's irrelevant. What is relevant, however,is the fact that protesters have once again caused violence at his rally. Since many of these protesters were waving Mexican flags, I am assuming that they are illegally here and unhappy with his proposal for immigration reform.

29-Apr-16
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – Many people arriving at the Grand Wayne Convention Center for Thursday’s Ted Cruz Rally expected to see a lot of commotion when they got there. For someone just passing by, they might not have even known a presidential candidate was in Downtown Fort Wayne.

Many people thought the turnout was underwhelming.

I was surprised how few people there were.

Surprised half the room was empty.

29-Apr-16
"Does it really matter whether his venues hold 800 or 8,000 or 80,000"

Nope. What matters is that he lied about it. As he usually does.

"so to me it's irrelevant"

Color me shocked.

29-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo
Hey bitter butt-hurts, your train is coming.

29-Apr-16
joshuaf, Don't forget to acknowledge that Foxnews lied as well, they report it filled to capacity of about 18,000.

29-Apr-16
"Don't forget to acknowledge that Foxnews lied as well, they report it filled to capacity of about 18,000."

Happy to.

Fox News lied as well.

29-Apr-16
The Pacific Amphitheatre is an amphitheatre in Costa Mesa, Orange County, California. The amphitheatre is located on the grounds of the OC Fair & Event Center. Wikipedia Address: 100 Fair Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Owner: Orange County Fair Capacity: 18,000

The Los Angeles Pacific Amphitheater used to have a splendid lawn for seating, but ever since the agreement that dealt with the noise complaints, the lawn area is no longer being used. This has reduced the seating capacity drastically, from 18,000 to 8,500.

29-Apr-16
A simple mistake, but our judgmental chorus determined it to be a lie. Is that a sin?

29-Apr-16
"A simple mistake, but our judgmental chorus determined it to be a lie. Is that a sin?"

No more of a lie than Ted Cruz continuing to tell his supporters that he can win the nomination.

29-Apr-16
sureshot, slade..et al

You have most handedly and effectively reduced the anti-Trump crowd to a whimper. ;-)

The Rock

29-Apr-16
They all stretch the truth a bit. Its not a shocker.

• Sitka Gear