slade 01-May-16
HA/KS 03-May-16
South Farm 03-May-16
Dave G. 03-May-16
29-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

29-Apr-16
Don't worry - trump will take care of them. He agrees with Target.

29-Apr-16
I just signed up!

29-Apr-16

I made a bunch of these and have stopped in at Target and pasted them on the restroom doors. I also put copies up in both the children's and women's department.

I had some shopping to do yesterday, so I stopped in and put some more out. The one I stuck on the women's restroom last week was still up! Walked through the store and put out some more copies. Went shopping next door for groceries.

The bathroom and weapons policy are generated by corporate and have to be implemented by store management...who are probably just as uncomfortable and oppose these mandates as the general public in most "sane" locales.

I think that putting the signs where I do make shoppers more aware than just signing electronic petitions.

BTW: I try to open carry whenever I visit a Target store...and have yet been confronted by any Target employee or manager. Heck, never had a comment by a shopper, either.

29-Apr-16
Even if there where a hundred million people signing petitions the main street media would still not talk about it.

29-Apr-16
Share prices are up $11 since lowest point in February.

What do mean by saying "Targets Value Drops 1.5 Billion"?

Edit: Crap, just noticed it was you, sorry to post on your thread no need to ban me I won't post again...

29-Apr-16
Just another ignorant bitter butt-hurt Cruz supporter who has morphed into a bitter butt-hurt Cruz/Johnson loser.

""Amid the turmoil, the company’s stock edged down from $83.98 per share on April 19 to roughly $81.33 in April 28.

That’s a loss of $2.65 per share, which chops the company’s stock market value by $1.5 billion, down to $48.8 billion.""

It's still dropping, it;s now below $80.00.

29-Apr-16
The thing with Target..They came out with this "please don't carry guns in Target..then they had a "non" gender toy isle, and as far as I've noticed, Wal*Mart or other stores don't have that either..then they come out with this we support "transgenders" using which ever bathroom they are comfortable with.

The problem is not transgenders..the problem is any male or female who might attack or rape a physically weaker male or female. I choose to not put myself in that position so therefore, Target will not get my business.

29-Apr-16

And still falling:

Shares of Target Corporation Common Stock (TGT) have fallen from $84.14 a share on April 19, the day Target made the “Inclusivity” announcement, to $79.27 a share as of Friday afternoon — a drop of 5.8 percent in 10 days.

As of 4 p.m. Friday, the stock price had fallen 2.52 percent that day alone.

According to the Family Policy Institute, the drop in Target stock prices “would represent a corporate loss of over $2.5 billion.”

This is what happens when you allow men to use the women’s restrooms. People revolt. People take action.

Over 1 million have now signed the #BoycottTarget pledge, and that number is sure to rise.

Sorry, Target. But your days at the top may just be coming to an end.

30-Apr-16

slade's Link
Worse, YouGov showed that Target was hit by a 40 percent drop — from roughly 19 percent down to 11 percent — when consumers were indirectly asked if they planned to buy at Target. “When you are in the market next to purchase items in this particular category, from which of the following brands would you consider purchasing?” YouGov asked.

30-Apr-16
1.5 billion for ladyboys???!!! Go for it!

Target officials make Bernie supporters look intelligent and rational by comparison.

30-Apr-16

Jim Moore's embedded Photo
Jim Moore's embedded Photo

30-Apr-16

Anony Mouse's Link

30-Apr-16
Target no longer exists for us. There's nothing there that we can't find someplace else.

01-May-16

Mike B's Link
Jack, it seems Target does not approve of your right to open carry.

Go figure.

01-May-16
Maybe mouse needs to dress in drag when he wants to carry at Target. That would throw a conundrum at them!!

01-May-16
Mike...after Target headquarters made that no-carry announcement, I made an extra-special effort to OC the next time I shopped at Target and made sure that my Glock could be easily seen. Walked the entire store while shopping and had absolutely no comment (or noticeable reaction) from staff, management or shoppers. At checkout, I did notice one 4-5 year old boy who obviously knew what a handgun was get big eyes seeing my Glock.

Since then I make no effort to conceal, and during summer with shorts and t-shirt, quite obvious. To date, not one comment.

With the latest, been to Target twice with my printouts and have made no effort to conceal sticking them on rest room doors or in kids and women's departments. Staff may have removed them, but (again) not one comment. One of the cashiers whom I got to know when my son Smith worked at the store and I often chat. I asked her about the bathrooms and she said that most of the female employees are uncomfortable with the new policy.

WW...ain't gonna happen. If given the opportunity, I might as a woman if she felt uncomfortable if I joined her in the ladies loo. ;o)

In news today, Target CEO was quoted that in spite of the protest and stock drop, he felt the decision was a good one.

My only problem is whether to change my wife's RX to another pharmacy. The staff at Target has been great and have gotten to know them well over the years.

01-May-16

01-May-16

03-May-16
All those trump supporters need to get shopping at Target to help keep the price up.

Oh, wait, it is still very near a 5 year high.

03-May-16
My wife would have laid that dude out cold...especially if there were no witnesses. I actually feel bad for the first tranny she encounters in a public restroom. LOL!

03-May-16

Dave G. 's Link
https://youtu.be/rcUJgbWrM64

• Sitka Gear