Community
Contributors to this thread:
'Ike' (Phone) 29-Apr-16
slade 29-Apr-16
slade 29-Apr-16
slade 29-Apr-16
slade 29-Apr-16
29-Apr-16
The dad that is...IMO this is another issue hurting the Senator. Most know he's a 'bible thumping, pocket constitution carrying' political outsider...Stop trying to get Mr. Trump to debate you and just tell us what your policies are going to be....

You've got a month to convince me, before we vote here...Get on it!

Rafael Cruz NEW YORK – After negative reporting of his religious views, the Christian evangelist father of Ted Cruz has returned to the campaign trail in an effort to win evangelical voters in Indiana, whose primary Tuesday is regarded by many as the Texas senator’s last hope to keep his bid for the Republican presidential nomination alive.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/cruzs-evangelist-father-re- emerges-in-indiana/#Fhr8zo8ARXmCvwPy.99

29-Apr-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo
Evangelicals are turned off by Seven Mountain Dominion Snakease...

29-Apr-16
Here's the story, according to Rafael Cruz:

My son Ted and his family spent six months in prayer seeking God's will for this decision. But the day the final green light came on, the whole family was together. It was a Sunday. We were all at his church, First Baptist Church in Houston, including his senior staff. After the church service, we all gathered at the pastor's office. We were on our knees for two hours seeking God's will. At the end of that time, a word came through his wife, Heidi. And the word came, just saying, "Seek God's face, not God's hand." And I'll tell you, it was as if there was a cloud of the holy spirit filling that place. Some of us were weeping, and Ted just looked up and said, "Lord, here am I, use me. I surrender to you, whatever you want." And he felt that was a green light to move forward.

29-Apr-16

slade's Link
""Calling Rafael Cruz Sr. a "Christian evangelist" is a misnomer because his religion seeks to put power and riches into the hands of their leaders. Followers of Jesus would do well to research his religion a bit more.

Rafael Cruz is a pastor with Purifying Fire International Ministry. In January 2014 as his son, Rafael Eduardo "Ted" Cruz, was preparing his presidential swing, Rafael Cruz Sr. scrapped the group’s website after various blogs began identifying the ministry as rooted in “a radical ideology known as Dominionism or Christian Reconstructionism.”

Dominionism calls on their anointed leaders to take over government. On August 26, 2016 at the New Beginnings mega-church in Bedford, Texas, Rafael Cruz Sr. proclaimed his son, Ted Cruz, to be the “anointed one,” a Dominionist messiah who would bring God’s law to reign.""

29-Apr-16

slade's Link
Rafael Cruz, Larry Huch & 7 Mountains Theology (Dominionism.Kingdom Now)

• Sitka Gear