Tate Tanka 29-Apr-16
bad karma 29-Apr-16
'Ike' (Phone) 29-Apr-16
BowSniper 29-Apr-16
kentuckbowhnter 29-Apr-16
PSEBow 29-Apr-16
Scout 29-Apr-16
29-Apr-16
The FOX News Election Headquarters crew lost the key 25-54 demographic this week on election night with hosts Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier and their stable of anti-Trump analysts.

The viewership jumped back after the anti-Trump analysts were taken off the air and fair-and-balanced Sean Hannity came on.

29-Apr-16
"fair-and-balanced Sean Hannity came on"

Lol, just about made me choke on my popcorn. Hannity is one of the least "fair and balanced" personalities at Fox when it comes to Trump.

29-Apr-16
Hannity is a hack

29-Apr-16
it's an opinion show, so he's entitled to have his opinion. He can be in the tank for Trump, and I can watch the Blacklist instead.

29-Apr-16
I like Hannity also and feel he's given all of them fair air time....

29-Apr-16
They are all hacks favoring one guy or the other. Same thing here. Don't kid yourselves.

29-Apr-16
Hannity does seem to kiss the Donald's butt imo. Can't stand to watch him any more just because it seems so lopsided.

29-Apr-16
that is not a key demographic

29-Apr-16
"Its an opinion show" yes! If you get your news from fox, you deserve the misinformation you get fed. One minute they're right wing, the next theyre on the trump train. you can get whiplash watching that nonsense.

29-Apr-16
I listen to Hannity all the time he claims to be fair and balanced, but it was very obvious that he is on Trump ticket.

• Sitka Gear