gflight 30-Apr-16
foxbo 30-Apr-16
HeadHunter® 30-Apr-16
Bowbender 30-Apr-16
joshuaf 30-Apr-16
Rocky 01-May-16
29-Apr-16

joshuaf's Link
This is a very interesting and insightful look into Donald Trump's adult life, based on an extended interview recently with the 5 authors who have written biographies of him. It's long - 5 pages - so not a 5 minute read. But if you take the time to read it, there's stuff in there that I haven't seen anywhere else to date.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump- 2016-campaign-biography-psychology-history-barrett-hurt- dantiono-blair-obrien-213835?o=0

Trumpology: A Master Class

29-Apr-16
Yeah, kind of long but interesting to go back to the start of his career. Also interesting, I always thought of him as a developer, but he really hasn't developed much since the 80's. 90's he was in dire financial straits. Banks knew the only way they were going to be paid back was to keep his name prominent. The name was worth more than his assets. If they went after him hard it would hurt the brand.

Also those who loaned him the money were going to have a tough time as the financials he used to get the loans were bogus. The financiers did not follow up with "do diligence" they would have been in big trouble.

Interesting read.

30-Apr-16
"he is all hat, no cattle...."

That pretty well sums it up.

30-Apr-16
Why don't you guys just cut it out?

30-Apr-16
"Why don't you guys just cut it out?"

Cut what out?

30-Apr-16
Foxbo,

You do realize that Trump is THE ultimate Washington insider.

Read this again and again and again till it ****ing sinks in.

"Fred was the consummate state capitalist, just like his son. Everything he did was subsidized either by the Federal Housing Administration or the state Mitchell-Lama housing program. And so political connections were all that mattered to him. I mean, that was the key to success, and Donald inherited that, and he inherited the connections for himself."

He is a persona, a brand that has served only himself. Do you honestly (honestly is the key word) think that he is going to tear down the system that he has worked so well within. A system that has been bought with $$ for political favor. Business you say? I call it no moral compass or principles.

This guy is no Jack Welch, Lee Iacocca, Allan Mulally or other CEO's of Fortune 50 companies that have actually accomplished something. Men that really have negotiated multi-billion dollar deals with various interests, unions, banks, shareholders. You remember Alan Mullay, CEO of Ford, refused to get in bed with government handouts.

Trumps entire business has been built on government subsidies and you think he's gonna tear down a system that made him wealthy.... A guy that whines like baby when asked hardball questions, is gonna stand up to Putin or Xi Jinping?

The fact that Trump is the republican front runner sickens me. What disgusts me even more are the lemmings that support him. Blindly, without question.

Someone here said it previously, "If I wouldn't invite the man into my home for dinner with my family, why the hell would I vote for him."

Enjoy the Trump circle jerk. Just remember his supporters are the pivot man.

30-Apr-16
Wow Bowbender,

For Trump supporters that was a mouthful....

30-Apr-16
If you guys get this upset just because Trump is leading in delegates, what are you going to do if he becomes your next president? LOL!!

30-Apr-16
"what are you going to do if he becomes your next president"?

.... kiss his ring? ....

TSI ... we miss you!!

30-Apr-16
I thought Chrysler got a bailout, loan from the government?

And GE who I worked for has been in the press more than once about how little they have paid in taxes some years because of...well, basically taking advantage of the same type of loopholes trump does.

Kevin, I was waiting for you to point that out;)

30-Apr-16
Yes, I know Lee paid it back early, and the government purchased a lot of K CARS AS WELL.

And Goodyear provided tires at "net whenever and if" they could pay it back. Worked for them also, and we bought lots of Chrysler products.

30-Apr-16
"If you guys get this upset just because Trump is leading in delegates, what are you going to do if he becomes your next president? LOL!!"

Ya think. If folks want a democrat there is already one running, Hillary.

What pisses me off is not that he is leading in delegates, but the fact he is a charlatan, a whore, narcissistic POS, posing as a republican. All FACTS, all his history, all his background, points to him being a liberal, the ultimate political insider. The lemmings think not only is he going to challenge the establishment, but tear it down as well. For the love of God, he IS the establishment.

It's true, it really is. Folks don't mind being screwed as long as it's done with "style".

30-Apr-16
"It's true, it really is. Folks don't mind being screwed as long as it's done with "style"."

They're in love with Trump the "persona". They're in love with the "Boss" on "The Apprentice". Same people probably think the last couple standing on every season of "The Bachelor" always end up married and living happily ever after, too.

01-May-16
"...what we have here is failure to communicate".

Cool Hand Luke

.....when spying a 100 ft. chicken chasing and pecking at him Woody Allen looks into the camera and proclaims; " Thats a big chicken".

Bananas

Well... "that is a lot of lemmings".

The Rock

• Sitka Gear