joshuaf 29-Apr-16
idacurt 29-Apr-16
NvaGvUp 29-Apr-16
joshuaf 29-Apr-16
sureshot 29-Apr-16
29-Apr-16

Jimbo's Link
Now this is more like it!

"The Texas senator leads the real estate mogul 45 percent to 29 percent among registered voters, according to a poll by the Mike Downs Center for Indiana Politics."

This would be known as the "Fiorina lift."

Go, Carly, Go!

RehabilitaTED

29-Apr-16
While it is certainly possible that Cruz could finish with 45% and Kasich could finish with 13%, there's no way that Trump will only get 29%, so I'd say this poll is most likely an outlier. It was done over a period of 2 weeks, also, which makes me suspect of it's accuracy. You're not really getting a snapshot in time look at things over that long period, in a fast moving election race.

29-Apr-16
registered voters aint likely voters. bad poll.

29-Apr-16
"registered voters aint likely voters. bad poll."

You have any idea how many registered voters polls the Trumpies have posted here since last Summer?

29-Apr-16

idacurt's Link
Weird,same site same day?

29-Apr-16
Another poll came out today shows Cruz just -2 in the Hoosier state. It was conducted on the 27th.

29-Apr-16
By the way, I just looked and Realclearpolitics.com has the poll listed as Likely voters.

For what it's worth, both RCP and 538 are including it in their poll averages for Indiana, so apparently they don't think the 2 week period the poll was in the field is necessarily a problem.

Jeff, I know you told me a few days ago what part of IN you live in, but I forgot, can you tell me again?

Cruz has done a large number of his rallies over the last week in Indy and the suburbs. Looks like, according to the CD map, Indy and the burbs take in parts of 5 Congressional Districts, more than half the ones in the state. Looks like Cruz's strategy is to run up the score as much as possible in those areas because of the bigger populations of voters. He has also done rallies in South Bend, Terre Haute, Ft. Wayne, Evansville, Jeffersonville, and multiple smaller towns as well. Looking at the map of Kentucky results from last month, some of Trump's weakest counties and some of Cruz's strongest (even with Rubio still getting a chunk of votes) counties in KY were counties along the KY/IN border. Do you think that pro-Cruz sentiment is on the Indiana side of the border as well there, or do the culture and the people change demonstrably in some way just as soon as you cross over the Ohio River?

29-Apr-16
"BTW...got my "Hillary for Prison 2016" sign up in the yard today and the sticker on the trucks tailgate ;0)"

You should take a drive down Michigan Ave next door and let us know if anyone notices it.

• Sitka Gear