BIGHORN 23-May-16
TD 23-May-16
Mint 24-May-16
sleepyhunter 24-May-16
gflight 24-May-16
pipe 24-May-16
itshot 24-May-16
22-May-16
Regardless of all the poop flinging, name calling, and armchair experts here on the Bowsite, the reality is clear. If every single registered Bowsiter refused to vote, the results would be the same. Yet you guys insist on alienating each other over your personal philosophies that will likely have no impact what so ever on the results. It's like you're arguing over who's spit will raise the ocean the most!! It's funny...and sad at the same time!

22-May-16
Not me 70#..I do plan on voting..not happy about it but, whatever. I think most of the folks here just like to argue and have fun insulting each other. Hey, it's a way to pass the time, right?

Nope, the few people here won't mean diddly in the election. It's a way to let off steam. We've been screwed for so many years, I can't say as I blame anyone.

22-May-16
I will definitely be voting and right now 80% of the Republicans agree with me. It will be more soon.

22-May-16
I'm probably as guilty of it as anyone here, but I honestly try not to be. I think it's a sign of our times, urgent desperation with a measure of immaturity to set it all off.

People who by and large share philosophies still won't agree on every point, but the seeming inability to be civil and decent to people who you actually agree with more often than not is alarming. At least I find it so.

I guess it's always been that way to a certain extent here, but this cycle seems to be the worst for it by far.

23-May-16
I agree with the comments above. It's like trying or hopping that you get to work for a certain manager because he is well liked but you end up with one that is not so friendly. The point is that we don't always get what we want but at least we tried hard to get it and will keep trying no matter what others say.

We make the rules in our home and expect everyone to follow those rules. However, when it's someone else who makes the rules in their house and we don't always agree with them BUT, it's their house like it or not.

I disagree with Hillary and Bernie and I hope that they lose in the upcoming election! If Trump gets in I hope that he does good things for our Country because we need good leadership to get out of the mess that we have right now. Only time will tell.

23-May-16
70lb has a point in that likely 3/4 of us will vote and it won't really matter who we vote for. The state we live in is already entrenched with whichever party is the overwhelming majority.

i.e. Trump voter in MA.... Clinton voter in MT.... both wizzing into the wind....

24-May-16
I've said from the very beginning I'll be voting for the Republican nominee. I don't agree with Trump a 100% but I know I disagree with Hilary 100%.

Besides I love that Trump told Vincente Fox to "Get your money ready since you are paying for the wall"

24-May-16
I'll vote Trump in the general election. It's all I can do to keep the Clinton's out of the White House.

24-May-16
Being a free Country I can debate any topic I like.

We all know Opinions are like....;^)

The present is always the worst, the past is always the best, and the future....well...

I love the CF culture, the characters involved, and the passions associated with it. Why else would I participate in a site for over 20 years?

24-May-16
I still feel the Bowsite CF is like a hunting camp fire where we're all around, sitting and BSing about our day's triumphs and misses (that twig brushed my arrow and the 12 pt monster jumped"), while drinking a good beer, or a whiskey and.... Then some shmo brings up politics and there it goes... All hell breaks loose because one guy who was a last minute replacement friend of my cousin from NY, to the huntimg party states, "Trump for President". Let it be then stated that another Shmo, i.e me says the "abyss" of Trump's unknown agenda is far better the that what's known of Clinton.

24-May-16

itshot's Link
an simply-fide esplantion (PMd to me from an uber stoopid troll)

• Sitka Gear