LINK 23-May-16
wilhille 23-May-16
LINK 23-May-16
muskeg 23-May-16
LINK 23-May-16
Woods Walker 24-May-16
AKMathews71 30-May-16
23-May-16
Just watched a home video where some younger kids shot video of the first of the twin towers plane crash and then the second and they were ready to get out of there 34th story apartment..like "right now" ! Seemed we were all united as a nation back then. How in the world do we end having an administration that wants to welcome them here? If this is too political and too debative to discuss remove it and I am fine with that. Just to me that the world is upside down! I really do not care what religion you are but if someone attacks you why in the world would you invite more of them to infiltrate your society? I am not dumb served in the Army and I wonder what our voting block looks like? Is it really about " I can vote for free stuff"? Makes me wonder about the child raising that goes on here at home!

23-May-16
Only the ignorant or uninformed lump "them" together. You're better than that.

23-May-16
I see nothing ignorant or uninformed in huntingbob's statements.

23-May-16
Seems like common sense to me?

23-May-16
There is nothing dumb and uninformed about the OP's post. I do think he was being polite. Politically correct if you may.

Here's the deal. The problem isn't the mix of nationality a in this country. The problem isn't that we allow people to become US citizens. The problem we are beginning to have here and, the rest of the world has that is subjected to the same is Islam. Every where it is present, you have genocide, murder, rape, complete chai is in the name of Ali.

I hear the opposition now. Yes, people who say they are Chrisgians do some bad things. There is a difference between what people say and people do though. Show me one place. Just one, where the Bible talks of commuting jihad on non believers and I'll retract what I just said. Only one is needed. Until then, history and current events say what so many dance around to be politically correct. Islam and its believers are the problem.

This administration has done what It did for multiple reasons. The biggest being the POTUS being very Muslim friendly. Any amount of research on the fella before being elected would have shown anyone who wanted to know, what he was about. What he believed. Etc.... Nope. In the new fad of electing social friendly presidents, he won on popularity because it was cool. Kinda reminds you of what's going on now on the republican. In no way was this man qualified for his position. And, his leadership has proven that. If the popular politically incorrect option gets the nomination and is elected, it'll prove the same as well.

No you aren't wrong. No, there is nothing else to say. Actions speak louder than words.

God Bless men

23-May-16
Huntingbob, Thanks for your service to our country.

Wapitibob..Sure, not all muslims are terrorists but 99% of terrorists have been muslims and you and everyone and their brother KNOWS it.

PC is literally killing US. Democraps are helping their, Muslim terrorists', cause. The underlying theme of the democraptic play book is to help all people, be very humane towards the needs of others. Give, give, give. That is what all democraps say in front of a microphone. Ever noticed that?

But their personal contributions on their tax returns have a totally different message. Obama gives nothing to help others with his own money. Biden give nothing out of his own pocket. Democraps just use everyone elses. And that is what is killing the US and other parts of the world. Obama wants to help and give to and not offend the exact idiots that are killing us...including his own brother, Roy Obama, with the Muslim brotherhood. Are you going to overlook and excuse that too?

23-May-16
I just saw on the news today that Obama used executive power to lift an arms selling ban to Vietnam. Really the country that we fought against and took so many lives of our brothers and fathers and now its okay to give sell weapons to them. What is up with this administration ?? Sorry had to vent about this. Shoot straight guys and peace Rick

23-May-16
Islam is not a religion of peace and they are all ready here. When it comes to immigration we can "lump" them together and not let any more migrate. Many countries have stiff border enforcement, no reason we shouldn't. If Christians were killing, in the name of Jesus, those that don't conform, I'd be saying the same thing. Common sense is all it is, not ignorant or biggoted, just smart. Used to the nation would have agreed it to be common sense, now people scream racism. Political correctness be damned.

23-May-16
The problem with our society today is that people are constantly wanting to tell everyone what they believe, but too ignorant to question their own thoughts. I am around this sort of thing everyday in my highschool. You would be amazed at how many Bernie supporters there are in this little Midwestern town I live in. Constantly preaching about how it is downright stupid that we do not have free college. Just last week my German teacher started talking about how Germany had free college and about how great their country was because of it. (I find this a little funny, because earlier this year a bunch of Syrian refugees started a riot and raped a bunch of women in Germany's public transportation system, but oh well). This class is made up of about 75 percent staunch liberals and 25 percent staunch conservatives. Once the staunch conservatives brought supply and demand into the equation, and explained the outcome of flooding the workforce with college degrees, miraculously the other 75% of the class had no argument left, and changed the subject as soon as they possibly could. It's amazing the amount of youth that just simply follow what their parents say (I say this because the majority of them were told to "Feel the Bern" by their parents and admit so) and not even use their own logical thinking. So yes, the majority of youth just want free stuff. It is truly disheartening that they do not understand how the economy works, but soon they will find out the hard way. None of them have ever started a security debate, but fingers crossed one of them screws up and mentions it :)

23-May-16
Get em Boggs. God Bless brothers

23-May-16
Onepin ... Vietnam fought China more recently that they fought us.

23-May-16
Isn't this post more appropriate for the Community Forum ?

Questioning what it has to do with hunting ?

23-May-16
Who is "them"? The muslims? Syrians? Iraqis? Arabians? Persians? Asians? Eurasians? I just want to know who to hate and fear.

23-May-16
Hate and fear no one just know radical Islam wants to wipe you off the face of the earth and most democrats want to invite them to your front door.;)

23-May-16
OK so it is "radical Islam" that you guys are talking about.......

23-May-16
You got it Wil. Most deal in facts not emotion. I leave the emotional stuff for my wife.

23-May-16
Hasn't there been many Germans, Italians, Japanese, Vietnamese, Cambodians migrate here since those wars ?

Isn't there a lot of Native Americans living here since those wars ... oh that's right they were already here ...

23-May-16
Did we let the Nazis immigrate here during the holocaust? Sounds counter intuitive to me.

24-May-16
And this is a "debate free" thread....HILARIOUS!

30-May-16
Yes we let Nazi's in, employed them into making rockets...

• Sitka Gear