TD 23-May-16
Woods Walker 24-May-16
Thumper 24-May-16
Woods Walker 24-May-16
ar troy 24-May-16
23-May-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Unbelievable....Not really, but close!

National Security Advisor Susan Rice told graduates at Florida International University that the presence of too many "white, male, and Yale" staffers is posing a threat to the security of America.

23-May-16
Obama needs more white male staffers to get away from his group think that is destroying America. Rice has a point but she had the color wrong. Call me racist.

23-May-16
After the Benghazi fiasco, why does this lying shedog still even have access to a microphone, much less an audience that will sit still and listen to her drive!?

This world is upside down!

23-May-16
What they have a problem with is people who don't unquestioningly swallow everything they tell them to. I don't think it's racial. But it's to their advantage see everything as race. They use it to shut down any disagreement.

Never debate the facts and logic when you can get away with calling names. A very wide variety of people who do it. And a great many let people off the hook with that tactic, not wanting to look any deeper...

24-May-16
I think it's more like too many lying Marxists, regardless of color.

And too many lying Republicans also.

24-May-16
Tge lying Susan Rice has her face so far up o's racist butt hole she can't see straight. Jmo

24-May-16
The same Susan Rice who continued to lie about Benghazi at the UN even after the "bad movie" bullsh*t was taken off the table.

Yeah...she's credible....

24-May-16
The real issue isn't her credibility, it's the fact that she can make racist, and sexist comments at a commencement, and is appreciated for it. No white person would get away with giving a commencement at Yale, and saying that the presence of too many black, female, and Florida International staffers are posing a threat to security. The race hustlers have almost won. Almost all of us don't even blink an eye when we are being discriminated against.

24-May-16
"I think it's more like too many lying Marxists, regardless of color."

There you go...

• Sitka Gear