HA/KS 29-May-16
23-May-16

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

NvaGvUp's Link
The hits just keep on coming!

23-May-16

joshuaf's Link
McAuliffe is a corrupt political hack, and always has been, but this sword cuts both ways. Donald Trump gave $25,000 to McAuliffe's 1st campaign for VA Governor in 2009.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/04/trump-donates-25k-to-terry-let-the-criminals-vote-mcauliffe

23-May-16
Only Joshuaf, can bring up trump in every single story. I'm starting to think he has a Trump fetish. Joshuaf, what are you going to do when trump is no longer in the picture one of these days?

23-May-16
joshuaf,

The wording in that link is dishonest. That I can see, there is no indication that Trump's donation had anything to do with "letting criminals vote."

Trump buys access as does pretty much every major business in the country. Both sides receive donations. That doesn't make it right, but you donate for one of two reasons and perhaps both:

1. You want something from them,

2. It's protection money to keep the government from screwing you.

This is why Trump and Bernie have done so well. Call it "Rage Against the Machine/"

23-May-16
Lol...Josh, should of known!

I just want to see a couple of them go down in flames, then watch the card house crumble....That to much to ask?

23-May-16
"The wording in that link is dishonest."

Lol. It's called a "nickname".

"Trump buys access as does pretty much every major business in the country. Both sides receive donations. That doesn't make it right, but you donate for one of two reasons and perhaps both:"

I'm sorry to see you have now neatly fallen in line with the Trumpies in their continuing effort to excuse the thousands of dollars that Trump has donated to Liberty-hating Liberal Democrats, including Hillary.

23-May-16
joshuaf.

BS!

The fact of the matter is the race is now down to two unprincipled chronic pathological liars and narcissists.

We know Hellary will screw us every way, every day.

Trump, OTOH, is someone who we have no clue as to what he'll do.

Pick your poison, but for me, I'll pick the unknown over the sure thing, take-your-guns-away bitch.

23-May-16
"Buying access" is what smart businessmen do.

And selling it is what smart politicians do, according to that statement taken to the logical conclusion.

Why is it ok for trump to buy it, but not for hilary to sell it?

23-May-16
What Pig Doc said!

And Joshua...Cruz was my guy too but it's time to move on. He won't be on the ballot. Make your choice and move on. Please.

24-May-16
He has, de facto Hellary.

24-May-16
"HA if you are into liberal, lying, unethical, anti-gun, crooked politicians"

Every one of those descriptors fits Trump too.

24-May-16
When has Trump been a crooked politician?

24-May-16
From Breitbart:

"Schweizer: McAuliffe Investigation ‘Probably Part of a Broader Probe That’s Looking Into the Clinton Foundation’

Peter Schweizer stated that the FBI’s investigation into Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe (D) is one of “an insider’s insider in the Clinton network” that “is probably part of a broader probe that’s looking into the Clinton Foundation” on Tuesday’s “America’s Newsroom” on the Fox News Channel.

Schweizer said, “When you talk about an insider’s insider in the Clinton network you’re talking about Terry McAuliffe. What’s interesting about this investigation is, the reporting is, it’s focused on these campaign contributions from a Chinese national who apparently has permanent residence status in the United States, Mr. Wang.

What’s curious though about it is, this investigation began last year, in may, at pretty much the same time that as Fox News has reported, the FBI also began investigating the Clinton Foundation. If they are indeed just investigating whether Mr. Wang was entitled to make these contributions, a year is a long time to investigate a very simple question like that. So, my instincts tell me this is probably part of a broader probe that’s looking into the Clinton Foundation, and whether there were favors or actions — favorable actions taken for the benefit of people who donated to the Clinton Foundation, or political campaigns that were part of the Clinton orbit.”

He added, “So, in this case, you have Mr. Wang, who has given the donations to Terry McAuliffe’s campaign, also given 2 million to the Clinton Foundation. That’s part of a larger constellation that includes connected firms and political figures in Russia, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, places all around the world. So, it fits this pattern that the FBI’s investigating, and I think Mr. Wang is an important piece of it.”

Schweizer concluded, “I think they’re [the FBI] looking at something larger, that this is part of a larger question of foreign money being used to influence American politicians and particularly the Clintons.” "

24-May-16
Hillary is depending on the black vote but Sheriff David Jones says there is no way in the world that Hillary will get anywhere near the black vote Obama got. I just hope the FBI come out with something soon.

24-May-16
I'd be amazed if anything came out before the convention Lex.

25-May-16
The patron is Chinese no less.

Folks have little idea how much of a Clinton acolyte/ fanboy TMac is.

25-May-16
LOL! ALCOA stock just went up!

25-May-16

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

25-May-16
"We have Chinese and Russian troops in this country right now for the express purpose of controlling resistors by any means neccesary when Hilliary insists on the UN ban of all civilian guns."

WTF? Spike, I do try and understand sometimes, but this is just plain stupid!

25-May-16
Henry,

"Why is it ok for trump to buy it, but not for hilary to sell it?"

It's not illegal on either part up to a point. It becomes illegal, esp. for a government official, at such point something is given or promised in return.

Per the Constitution, Americans are allowed access to elected officials.

I'm sure Kevin can weigh in with a more precise definition.

25-May-16
Chad,

Yeah, that would do it.

Quid pro quo or something.

It's what the Clinton's do best.

25-May-16
"It's not illegal on either part up to a point."

Doesn't have to be illegal to be unethical and wrong. Most of the stuff we want to string up our Congressional Representatives for is "legal". Doesn't make it right.

25-May-16
Influence peddling put former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich in the Federal pen near my home. His last meal before going to the pen was at a Freddy's burger place within walking distance of my home.

He basically was selling the Obama seat to the highest bidder, as he had the power to appoint his replacement.

26-May-16
Again, why is it illegal to sell but not to buy?

What is the difference?

26-May-16
I believe Blagojevich's exact quote on FBI tape was "This thing is F...... gold!" Referring to Obummer's IL senate seat.

26-May-16
The seller is a holder of the public trust.

26-May-16
And the buyer is at least an accessory to the sale of the public trust. I fail to see any moral difference between hilary selling influence and trump buying it.

26-May-16
Well was Cruz taking millions from big donors buying or selling?

26-May-16
"buying or selling?" mostly fiction

28-May-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Haaaaa! Henery, you and Hosh need to get a room!

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) is moving to head off a burgeoning controversy sparked by a federal probe that could have consequences for his close friend and political ally, Hillary Clinton.

McAuliffe has launched a media blitz insisting the FBI will not find any wrongdoing in its investigation of contributions to his 2013 gubernatorial campaign.

28-May-16
Ike, I was referring to Shuteye's implication that the Cruz campaign was taking illegal millions from big donors.

If Cruz is so vanquished why do the trumpsters so fear him and/or what he stands for?

29-May-16
I didn't say Illegal millions. Just millions, it is legal as far as I know.

29-May-16
Shuteye, there are limits to how much anyone can give to a campaign, and it is far from millions.

• Sitka Gear