gflight 24-May-16
Solo 24-May-16
spike78 24-May-16
gflight 24-May-16
Bentstick81 24-May-16
Bentstick81 24-May-16
24-May-16

spike78's Link
Here you go Trump haters pick it apart. I think he sounded pretty good on Alex Jones.

24-May-16
he always sounds better if you like Trump than if you don't like Trump...

24-May-16
He made a good point. He donated to democrats because NYC is 95% democrat. Can't argue with that business decision. He also sounded like he knew more about foreign policy then I originally thought. Give it a listen I thought it was good.

24-May-16
Ok, assume that's true. Rahm Emanuel is from Chicago, and he got $50k.

The problem is not what Trump says, it's whether he believes what he says or not.

24-May-16
That can be said of every single politician.

24-May-16
I disagree. That's just too simplistic. Some are committed, some are not. My US rep, Diana DeGette, is a terribly committed liberal. Others, like Sen. Lee, are committed conservatives. And others go wherever the winds blow.

24-May-16
In the words of one liberal president "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

24-May-16
Im questioning the fact that he think Alex Jones is a credible journalist as opposed to a conspiracy nut.

This is the guy that said the following:

The government may be behind a recent spate of sinkholes in the south. insurance companies use weather modification to avoid having to pay ski resorts for lack of snow and this gem, "of course there's weather weapon stuff going on -- we had floods in Texas like fifteen years ago, killed thirty-something people in one night. Turned out it was the Air Force."

He called the Boston Marathon bombings a "false flag" Jones has claimed that the U.S. government carried out or was somehow involved in the 9-11 attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing, and recent mass shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary school and the movie theater in Aurora, Colorado.

24-May-16
Paul, with no due respect, the flaming horse dung that comes off of your fingertips is no less "nutty"

And you're a goddamn school teacher, a person of trust (or some such crap as defined by HI)

A couple of others here have similar stances but at least they are honest types, kinda like 'bowsite bernies', if you will

You, OTOH, are the lying, deceitful type, the 'bowsite hillary', the useless beeyotch type

None of you would likely bring much to a campfire, but at least your bros would talk straight and have a good time

24-May-16
"I think he sounded pretty good on Alex Jones."

Figures.

That the same Alex Jones who said Trump was like George Washington?

The "he gave money to all those Libs because he's a businessman" excuse is such a ridiculous cop-out. Bet there are thousands of very successful Republican businessmen who do not donate to Liberal Democrat politicians.

24-May-16
I listened to an Obama speech that sounded good.....

24-May-16
That's a bit old. Right below the video it states this clip is from 12/2/2015.

24-May-16
Joshuaf then go vote for Hillary. IMO we have two options more of the same politicians driving this country into the ground or a gamble at someone who may do things differently. I'm starting to like the gamble.

24-May-16

gflight's Link
"NEW YORK, NY—In what is being seen as an attempt to convert yet-undecided moderates, Donald Trump said in a Thursday morning interview that he would consider waiting until the second decade of his presidency to build his much-promised US/Mexico border wall.

“A lot of people don’t know this, but I’m a great unifier—the best, really,” said Trump. “The wall’s going to get built, believe that. And Mexico will pay for it—mark my words. But I’m not going to say for sure that I’ll do it in my first year as President, or my first term, or my first decade, even—we’ll just have to see how the deal takes shape.”"

24-May-16
He starting to act like Cruz.

24-May-16
Nah, just kidding. There is only one Cruz, bought and paid for.

• Sitka Gear