Jim Moore 24-May-16
Joey Ward 24-May-16
blugrass 24-May-16
Shuteye 24-May-16
slade 24-May-16
milnrick 24-May-16
hmaxims 05-Jun-16
24-May-16
We own a 1948 (might be a 1950)8N Red Belly Ford that we're thinking of replacing. It's got a front bucket (unknown if it's after market, if it was a factory item from yester-year) and a bush hog. It runs well, has no leaks (oil or hydraulics). I'm curious, where would I look to determine it's value or a fair asking price?

Thank you

Rick

24-May-16
There are probably many forums out there for those folks who restore old tractors that would know, though you may very well find one in this eclectic bunch! Good luck.

24-May-16
I've never seen one with a front loader so...........

But the ones I've seen locally that are in fair to good shape usually go for around $2500 to $3000+. That's including the bush hog.

Got a picture you could post up?

24-May-16
I sold mine last year for $3000.00. Good condition with a highway gear and a 2 bottom plow. Wish I had asked more, because the buyer couldn't write the check fast enough. I Think it was a 1950.

24-May-16
I used one a lot when I was a kid. Great old tractor. They are super easy to rebuild. Seems to me it was the one that you could also crank start and you had to be careful not to break your arm. It also had reserve fuel if you remembered to shut the valve after you filled it up.

24-May-16

slade's Link
Type in Your Zip Code to see what they are selling for in your neck of the woods.

24-May-16
Slade, thank you

05-Jun-16
Saw one on Craigslist near me for $2100 yesterday. No bucket but rear grader

• Sitka Gear