70lbdraw 25-May-16
MT in MO 25-May-16
Glunt@work 25-May-16
DL 25-May-16
DL 25-May-16
25-May-16
when what?

25-May-16
I have friend who's father was in the oil business and spent a lot of time in Iran before the revolution (early 70's). He said it was amazing and he would take the family skiing there every winter. Good hunting as well.

That has nothing to do with Zoroastrians, but shows that cultures can change quickly even if people cant believe they will.

25-May-16
It's one made up religion incensed by some other made up religion. It's redundant I guess to say "made up religion"....since all religions by definition are totally made up anyway.

25-May-16
Muslims are afraid of the same religion all religious people are afraid of. Any religion that isn't their own. They hate competition too.

25-May-16
Yeah, except the muslims are out to wipe out every other religion. In fact, these jackasses even want to wipe out parts of their own religion depending on whether one is shia or sunni...crazy stuff.

People in the west don't realize it, but we have been at war with the muslims since about 800 AD. There have been lapses in the action, but those nutbags just don't give up...

Constantinople didn't fall until after Columbus 'discovered' America. The Spanish were barely free of the muslim occupation of their country by then.

People in the west think all this stuff is due to things that have happened in the 20th century and they couldn't be more wrong.

25-May-16
Last time I had dinner with my Jewish god son, the fear was palpable as we played with Hot Wheels and battled each other in Angry Birds. I somehow escaped unharmed :^)

25-May-16
Baconism. I watched a show where a fellow Muslim was pinking some of his friends. He claimed he was making a commercial about a bacon like product that didn't contain pork. As they were eating it he would tell them he made a mistake and it was pork. They went crazy. Spitting it out, sticking fingers down there throats trying to vomit any of it they swallowed. Looked pretty scared to me.

25-May-16

DL's Link
Here it is

• Sitka Gear