idacurt 26-May-16
idacurt 26-May-16
25-May-16
Breaks the 1200 mark on Delegates and standing at 11.5 million votes...Per RCP

25-May-16
Hell he just might, he got 40 of 41 delegates in WA....Lol

26-May-16

26-May-16
Cruz is old news now for josh. Now it's Hillary. He's going to help get her elected.

26-May-16
Ike no offense but you keep trying to make it sound like trump getting the nomination is a good thing. If sleazy trump is the best we can do we are screwed. Ok sorry for the reality check ya can go back to ya's umpa lumpa fairy-tale land now.

26-May-16
Well who in the hell is a good nomination?

26-May-16
"Well who in the hell is a good nomination?"

to coin a phrase: At this point what difference does it make?

26-May-16
Just heard a Fox News report on the TV that he has hit the delegate magic number count. It was an AP report that the talking head was reading from.

26-May-16
I just figured it out. Trump is going to pick one of his aliases as his VP.

26-May-16
Exactly the point what difference does it make what number trump gets. With him being the only one in the race I would hope he can win the nomination.

26-May-16
trump will still end with the lowest percent of votes during the contested portion of the primary season of any nominee ever.

I know that a lot of people are claiming to have the clean end....

26-May-16
Boo Hoo and BS all you want, Trump got more votes than any Republican candidate in primary history and he isn't done yet; there are some big states left which will add to his total. He isn't even a politician and has shown he knows how to get votes. He is an absolute genius when it comes to politics. I hear even Lindsey Graham got on the Trump Train while he could still get a seat.

26-May-16
If being good at getting elected = being the right guy for the job, we might be ok. Unfortunately, history has shown there doesn't appear to be a correlation.

26-May-16
And yet again the crystal balls are fired up....You guys should start a late nite infomercial!

26-May-16
It took Mitt Romney a lot longer to sew it up.

26-May-16

26-May-16

idacurt's embedded Photo
idacurt's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear