'Ike' (Phone) 26-May-16
Glunt@work 26-May-16
Scrappy 26-May-16
Mint 26-May-16
Shuteye 26-May-16
25-May-16

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
An act of congress years back declared that Confederate soldiers were American Veterans. My great great Grandfather fought for the union with the 59th infantry out of Indianna so I have Yankee ties but it makes me sick to see people desecrate the memories of fallen Americans. Right or wrong they are ours.

25-May-16
It's all part of the agenda, change the history and there's nothing to hold on to.

26-May-16
It's not even "change the history".... it's "Bury the History". Facts and true history mean nothing. It's all about emotion and trying to prove you "care" more about stuff than the person sitting next to you at the protest rally. Taking it to an even more ridiculous level.... shows you're more devoted to the "cause"....

It's like driving a POS like a Volt. It's still a POS, but by being seen driving it.... it means you "care" more than those commoners around you. You need to take it a step further than they do, take it to another level. That it's a POS means nothing. Basically you have no other life with any meaning. Despite the facts and reality, that POS in many eyes gives you credibility. All about airs. Or maybe it's Ayers....

26-May-16
F me, you're kidding...Part of American history down the drain...

26-May-16
In time they will whittle the list of reasons for the Civil war down to one.

If we are tearing down symbols that some people believe represent racism, the Lincoln memorial won't be far behind if these folks ever bother to learn his views on race.

26-May-16
I figured this thread was talking about trump getting to 1,237 today.

26-May-16
Glunt, exactly and the Jefferson memorial and the Washington Memorial will be first.

26-May-16
Politicians vote for this stuff.

• Sitka Gear