Bowbender 21-Jun-16
PSEBow 21-Jun-16
Mike in CT 21-Jun-16
South Farm 21-Jun-16
Jon Simoneau 21-Jun-16
dm/wolfskin 21-Jun-16
17-Jun-16

Rupe's Link
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is not generally thought of as a friend of Republicans. But what he says is coming soon from his whistleblowing group could endear him to the GOP. Assange claims his "upcoming leaks in relation to Hillary Clinton" are enough to indict her, according to a recent interview with British ITV News.

"We've accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton. We could proceed to an indictment," he said. These emails are "pending publication."

But no matter how damaging the emails are, Assange believes the FBI will give Clinton a pass. Rather than bring criminal charges, it will "push for concessions from the new Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment."

If that happens, then the FBI will have committed a criminal offense. Letting a politician escape indictment simply because he or she has power and status is an outrage that every American should strongly condemn. But, as Assange points out, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, an Obama appointee, isn't likely to indict someone who once worked for her boss, and is a fellow Democrat.

There is also the fact, admitted to by Clinton's campaign, that Clinton fixer attorney David Kendall has stayed in contact with the Justice Department throughout its investigation.

Let's not be naïve and think this is merely a lawyer cooperating with an investigation on behalf of his client. This is more likely the case of an influential attorney representing a powerful person applying a heavy load of pressure on an already friendly attorney general, who is running a department filled with workers who already voted for Clinton with their political campaign contributions.

While we won't be surprised with a decision not to indict, it would nevertheless be demoralizing. If the law doesn't apply to those with political power, then the law is a farce and our politicians are more like kings and queens than citizen lawmakers. Revolutions have started for less than that.

17-Jun-16
All for show from our corrupt government.

18-Jun-16
No kidding, I'm beginning to lose faith...

18-Jun-16
I'm already there Ike..I've lost faith. I do believe Clinton will be the next Prez. I hope I'm wrong.

18-Jun-16
If enough RAT's help her get elected she probably will be.

We should start another group called SPAH....S ane P eople A gainst H illery.

18-Jun-16
The ace card needs to be played closer to the elections, Sept should be about right.

18-Jun-16
Something needs to be done to stop the evil bitch ! Or I can see a civil war to keep our guns and our way of life ! If she wins life will never be the same .

18-Jun-16
No. No arrest, no charges and no indictment. Why? Because the multiple investigations have proven nothing. End. Of. Story. And her trajectory to the Oval Office is getting more and more certain. Of that, you can be certain.

18-Jun-16

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
her trajectory to the Oval Office Bowl is getting more and more certain

18-Jun-16
Obama, and his administration is saving Hillary. This is the only reason she hasn't been indicted.

18-Jun-16
What's this? A hillary Indictment thread, and Joshua hasn't chimed in? Shocking! ;))

18-Jun-16
The gist of the article that our resident schizophrenic azzhat cited is that Hillary Clinton won't be indicted because the Obama justice department is so corrupt, even if the evidence warrants it, they won't indict. And prosecutorial immunity would protect them from lawsuit.

I don't think you understood the article, otherwise you wouldn't have cited it. And you're not considering the professionals in the FBI and State Department that are livid over this cavalier treatment of national security.

18-Jun-16
Obama has endorsed Hitlary. He will not allow the inJustice Department to indict the extension of his administration.

18-Jun-16
What say you, counselor?

Probably something along the lines of "you're still as ignorant a troll now as you've been in your other 32 identities."

8. Anonymous Registrations are Prohibited.

People who register for our services under assumed or "bogus" names will be removed.

Stop being such a PussZ.

20-Jun-16

Joseph E. diGenova was United States Attorney, District of Columbia, the largest such office having more than 400 attorneys. He supervised complex Federal criminal and civil matters including international drug smuggling, public corruption, espionage, insider trading, tax fraud, extradition, fraud, RICO, export control and international terrorism. Many of these prosecutions involved negotiations with foreign governments. He conducted a wide-ranging probe of corruption in the D.C. government, which led to the conviction of two deputy mayors. He led the prosecution of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard. He was the Principal Assistant U.S. Attorney during the prosecution of attempted Presidential assassin, John W. Hinckley. He gave this interview to Laura Ingraham. DiGenova: Her biggest problem right now is the FBI. They're not going away. They have reached a critical mass in their investigation of the Secretary and all of her senior staff. And, it's going to come to a head, I would suggest, in the next sixty days. And, I predict that Hillary will not make it to the finish line. She's not going to be able to complete her campaign. This criminal investigation must, of necessity, focus on her and all the people around her. And, if Jim Comey, the FBI director, is doing his job, which I expect him to do as an honorable man, she cannot be the nominee of the Democratic Party. She's going to have to be charged with a crime. It's going to be a very complex matter for the Department of Justice, but they're not going to be able to walk away from it. She and her staff have committed numerous federal crimes involving negligent and improper handling of classified information. They are now at over 1,200 classified emails, and those are just for the ones we know about from the State Department. That doesn't include the ones that the FBI is, in fact, recovering from her hard drives. She has definitely made false statements, under oath, both in interviews and on Capitol Hill. She has not yet been interviewed by the FBI in their investigation. That will be the final step in their investigation. The Bureau has so much information about criminal conduct by her and her staff that there is no way that they walk away from this. They're going to make a recommendation that people be charged, and then Loretta Lynch is going to have the decision of a lifetime.

Ingraham: Do you have confidence that Loretta Lynch, from what we saw with her handling of the Baltimore riots and all that, is going to okay to green light an indictment of Hillary Clinton in an election year?

DiGenova: I believe that the evidence that the FBI is compiling will be so compelling that unless she agrees to the charges, there will be a massive revolt inside the FBI, which she will not be able to survive as an Attorney General. It will be like Watergate. It will be unbelievable. The evidence against the Clinton staff and the Secretary is so overwhelming at this point that if, in fact, she chooses not to charge Hillary, they will never be able to charge another federal employee with the negligent handling of classified information. The intelligence community will not stand for that, they will fight for an indictment, and they are already in the process of girding themselves to, basically, revolt against the Attorney General if she refuses to bring charges. There is a massive breach between the intelligence community, the military community, at the Department of State, and the national security superstructure inside the intelligence community. There is vitriol of an intense amount developing , you can hear it in your conversations with people in the intelligence community. They will fight to the death if the Attorney General attempts to bury this case. It's going to be very, very ugly for her. And it's going to be an awful ending to the Obama Administration, but one which they richly deserve.

21-Jun-16
Don't tease me...

21-Jun-16
Really......

21-Jun-16
Never.Going.To.Happen.

21-Jun-16
1) She has definitely made false statements, under oath, both in interviews and on Capitol Hill------ that's grounds for arrest and indictment AND disqualification from running for POTUS. Has it happened? No

2) "She and her staff have committed numerous federal crimes involving negligent and improper handling of classified information". ---- So you come to this conclusion and not the FBI? When will you issue the arrest warrants and begin indictment proceedings?

3) "There is a massive breach between the intelligence community, the military community, at the Department of State, and the national security superstructure inside the intelligence community." --- And you know this how?

Sorry, but this is bordering on silliness, at this point. Hell, even the conservative attack dog Trey Gowdy has given up and admitted his committee has found NOTHING. games over. she's the nominee and has over a 75% chance at becoming madam president.

21-Jun-16
Sorry, but this is bordering on silliness

No Paul, what's beyond silliness is your insistence on flouting the forum rules and posting under false alias #32.

8. Anonymous Registrations are Prohibited.

People who register for our services under assumed or "bogus" names will be removed.

Stop being such a PussZ.

21-Jun-16
She can't go to jail, she's a new grandma! It's not humane to send grandma's to jail guys, get with the program..

21-Jun-16
I could get on board with a pardon for this traitor if we would help convict the witch.....witness protection program maybe.

21-Jun-16
Loretta Lynch would have to sign off on Hillarys indictment and there isn't a chance in hell that will happen. It's fun to dream but you've probably got a better chance of killing a Booner whitetail in Florida.

21-Jun-16
When pigs fly.

• Sitka Gear