Oakie 21-Jun-16
Kathi 22-Jun-16
idacurt 22-Jun-16
Hunting5555 22-Jun-16
Zbone 27-Jun-16
BowSniper 27-Jun-16
Two Feathers 27-Jun-16
17-Jun-16
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-orlando-shooter- reportedly-gave-his-wife-access-to-his-bank-accounts- before-the-attack-and-now-shes-disappeared-2016-6

Is she just hiding, has she run, or is there more to it?

17-Jun-16

Salagi's Link
Hmm, she and the link are now missing I guess. ;)

Well, try the link this way.

17-Jun-16
She is on the no fly list.

18-Jun-16
She is in the back of Air Force One until this blows over.

18-Jun-16
Try a mosque. She knows that in there she's untouchable. God forbid we should do anything to p*ss off muslims. They might shoot the place up or fly planes into buildings.

21-Jun-16
News program last night interviewed her former teacher who informed she was a special ed student mentally incapable of realizing the significance of her actions...

21-Jun-16
Just what part of "killing people" could she not understand?? You would have to be pretty far down the special ed ladder to reach that point.....

21-Jun-16
"interviewed her former teacher " I thought she was foreign born and came here to marry him. Am I getting the stories mixed up?

"She is in the back of Air Force One .... blows"

Flashback to the last 8 years of the '90's for a minute there.

21-Jun-16
She graduated from college

21-Jun-16
Tate Tanka - They have special ed in college?

Seriously, former teacher said she was in special ed classes... I know what I seen on the news last night...

21-Jun-16
Many special education students go on to get a college degree.

21-Jun-16

Oakie's embedded Photo
Oakie's embedded Photo
My father made this cartoon last night. He thought better of posting it on FB.

22-Jun-16
I would have posted that in a heartbeat! Funny

22-Jun-16
Muslims protecting Muslims.

22-Jun-16
Zbone, Henry is right. Special Ed today is not the special ed classes we grew up with. Back when we were in school, 99% of the kids in special ed were lucky if they could say their ABC's and add 1+1. Today it takes very little to be covered under the special ed program. Today you can't tell who's a special ed student and who is just your normal everyday student.

Part of the whole "poor baby can't get above a "C" on a test, it must be someone else's fault...." mentality. Ohhhh wait never mind you're a lazy a.. and never study, never do your homework and you cheat to get the answers to what you do turn in! Trust me, that IS 75% of students today!! At least in our area. Heck my daughter has very few friends because she refuses to let anybody cheat off of her!!

27-Jun-16
Any word if they located this woman yet?

27-Jun-16
If it were up to me, I'd have returned her to her homeland by parachute

27-Jun-16
"Flashback to the last 8 years of the '90's for a minute there" Ron Brown comes to mind.

• Sitka Gear