HA/KS 13-Apr-17
HDE 14-Apr-17
Anony Mouse 14-Apr-17
Woods Walker 14-Apr-17
Anony Mouse 14-Apr-17
Woods Walker 15-Apr-17
Bowbender 15-Apr-17
19-Jun-16
Tales from the media on how Obama's imported koranderthals adjust to our country (they don't--they live by their pre-civilized Islamic codes of conduct):

Idaho: Muslim Migrants RAPE 5-year-old, hold KNIFE to her throat, strip her naked, rape, and urinate on her

Obama administration: aiding and abetting Sharia in the US

Sharia-Compliant Attorney General Lynch: “Partial Transcript” Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Be Scrubbed of All References to Islam

More to come...

19-Jun-16
Maybe we need to start using the language that needs no translation.

20-Jun-16
That Idaho deal...... There needs to be a town that doles out some good ole fashioned southern justice!!!

20-Jun-16
Update from the link: Idaho: 3 Syrian Muslim Refugees Allegedly Rape Minor Girl; Muslim Women Spit on Citizens

In this article, there is video and commentary about the city council...dismissive of its citizens: "The Twin Falls city council is very “dismissive” to its citizens. Are their collective heads hiding in the sand over the refugee issues?

PLEASE WATCH THE FIRST 31 MINUTES OF THIS VIDEO LINK FROM TWIN FALLS CITY COUNCIL AS INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN CITIZENS QUESTION AND CHALLENGE CITY COUNCIL."

UPDATE from Paul Joseph Watson:

A follow-up KMTV report revealed that, “the case has officially been sealed by a judge with no chance of it ever being unsealed since all parties involved are minors.”

PS: Some reader’s have noted this previous post, Idaho: Muslim yogurt billionaire says: ‘Hire more Muslim refugees’.

So residents should expect many more Muslim rapefugees “refugees” to Twin Falls, home of the World’s Largest Yogurt Manufacturing Plant (Chobani and it’s refugee importing CEO).

21-Jun-16

slade's Link
Thanks to the pressure created by ID citizens and alternative news sites/blogs, two middle eastern immigrant youths imported by Obama have been arrested for the rape of the American 5 year old.

30-Jun-16

slade's Link
Idaho Sex Assault: Child Victim Trapped As Refugee Assailant Still Lives Next Door

09-Jul-16
Boston: “Syrian” Muslim refugee charged with SEX ATTACK on 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL at PUBLIC POOL

It’s here.

Northwest Boston.

Pool sex attacks are rampant in Europe. Pool sex crimes in Germany are rampant. Widespread sexual pool assaults in Sweden have been by “unaccompanied refugee children.” Things are so bad in Austria, Muslim refugees have been banned from public pools.

And now Obama and his party of treason and destruction are insuring the same fate for our daughters, sisters, wives.

And so it begins here, too, as we begin to see the consequences of Obama’s Muslim refugee plan.

It would be religiously insensitive of us to expect Muslim migrants to abandon the Quran’s teachings about how Muslim men may treat Infidel women. This little girl is fair game. Emad Hasso is behaving in accordance with Sharia teachings about how Infidel women can be treated.

Other swimmers saw the attack and intervened. When charged, Hasso knew enough to lie and deny. The prophet would be proud.

“Syrian refugee held in indecent assault on girl, 13 at Lowell pool,” By Lisa Redmond, Lowell Sun, 07/08/2016:

LOWELL — A 22-year-old Syrian refugee is behind bars after only two months in the United States after he was accused Thursday night of inappropriately touching a 13-year-old girl at a state-run swimming pool in Lowell.

In Lowell District Court on Friday, Emad Hasso, of Lowell, was ordered held on $25,000 cash bail after pleading not guilty via an interpreter to one count of indecent assault and battery on someone under 16.

Judge Stacy Fortes set the bail over the defense attorney’s objections, because Hasso’s only ties to this country are his family members with whom he lives.

Prosecutor Sam Miller said that around 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, the 13-year-old Lowell girl was at the Raymond Lord Memorial Pool at the North Common Park in Lowell when she said a man approached her, touched her upper thigh and asked her age.

The girl told him she was too young for him and walked away, Miller said.

The man, who was later identified as Hasso, allegedly began to follow the girl around the pool and approached her again when she was swimming, touching her upper thigh and again asking her age.

The girl responded that she was a “little kid, leave me alone,” Miller said.

Other people at the pool, including the lifeguard, saw some of the interaction between Hasso [with] the alleged victim, and intervened, Miller said.

Police said the incident may have been captured on video security cameras at the pool.

When questioned by the Massachusetts Environmental Police, who oversee state pools operated by the state Department of Conservation and Recreation, Hasso indicated he had been in the U.S. for about two months.

Defense attorney William Kittredge said Hasso, who speaks little English, receives assistance from the International Institute of New England, a nonprofit group with an office in Lowell that offers information and resources to refugees and immigrants.

Kittredge said Hasso told him that while he was swimming in the pool he may have “accidentally bumped” the girl, but he denies inappropriately touching the teen or speaking to her.

During a hearing in which the girl’s mother was granted a harassment order on behalf of her daughter, Hasso used the interpreter to tell the judge, “First of all, I don’t speak the language and I haven’t spoke to her.”

Fortes ordered that Hasso have no contact with anyone under 16, except for family members, stay away from the victim, the Lord pool and all DCR properties.

Hasso is scheduled for a pretrial conference on July 29.

09-Jul-16
Minneapolis: Muslims screaming “JIHAD!” rampage through neighborhood, tell woman “We can KIDNAP you and RAPE you”

“Woman gives chilling, 1st-hand account of Muslim rape threat,” by Leo Hohmann, WND, July 7, 2016:

Editor’s note: The name of the victim in this story has been changed to protect her safety. Sarah Penskey is not her real name.

Sarah Penskey was in her garage unpacking boxes on a sunny morning in late June when she was approached by several bearded Somali men in their early to mid-20s.

It was the last week of Ramadan, and the men were wearing traditional Islamic robes.

The uninvited visitors to this posh Minneapolis neighborhood known as Linden Hills – situated among tall trees just off of Thomas Beach on Lake Calhoun – ground to a halt beside Penskey’s house that morning.

They came in a white RAV 4 Toyota and a dark-colored van, catching her unawares as she walked out of her garage to put something in her trash can.

It was just the day before that another group of Somalis had driven through the neighborhood and approached her as she was turning on her sprinkler, but they were younger, in their late teens and dressed in basketball shorts, not robes.

That younger group complimented her house and her looks. “Hey, you have a beautiful house,” they said. “You’re beautiful, too. Can we move in with you?”

Penskey, blond with an hourglass figure, has been told by friends she “looks like a Barbie doll.”

“Thank you. Have a nice day at the beach,” she replied, dismissively, walking back into her house and doing her best to, as she says, “diffuse the situation.”

The older group that showed up the next day was not so subtle. Nor would they be so easily dismissed.

“Hey, hey… hey,” they yelled as she was taking out her trash.

“Yes?”

“We want to live in your house. We want to marry you.”

“No, I already have a husband, but have a good day,” Penskey replied.

The men starting jostling with each other and yelling things that were hard to understand. At least five other cars were driving recklessly through the narrow streets, setting off bottle rockets, their passengers hanging off of the door frames, some even riding on the hood, yelling, “Jihad!”

They ran over some neighbors’ lawns and reportedly beat up one resident’s dog.

“Do you know Shariah law?” one of the older men in robes yelled at Penskey.

Having lived overseas, Penskey knew about Shariah law and its rules for man-woman relationships and Muslim-non-Muslim relationships.

“Yes,” she said, walking back toward her garage.

“We can kidnap you and rape you!” the men shouted back at her.

She shut the garage door and ran inside to call police.

“I didn’t yell at them. I didn’t do anything, just tried to shut the door and get back inside, so it’s like there were some bad apples one day, and then there were some really bad apples the next,” Penskey told WND in a phone interview Wednesday. Her husband was not home during either of her first two encounters with the Somali men.

Many neighbors called police on the second morning of what some are calling the Somali “wilding,” a day of brazen intimidation that started in Linden Hills using fireworks and fake guns and spread to the adjacent beach on Lake Calhoun.

“On the second day, multiple neighbors were running out, trying to get license plate numbers, and were on the phone with the police. They were running outside, barefoot. One woman came and swept up her child and took her back in the house,” Penskey said. “Imagine six cars driving 50 mph through a residential street, then slamming on the brakes, driving on lawns, exploding fireworks. They almost hit one child and actually did hit one of their own.”

Several of the Somalis carried black flags that Penskey said resembled the ISIS flag.

A man in his sixties was reportedly threatened by one Somali who demanded that he erase the picture of his license plate from the man’s camera.

Police took up to three hours to arrive. The dispatchers told Penskey they didn’t have enough officers on duty to confront 20 or more men. The police did periodic drive-bys to monitor the situation. When they did show up, the worst offenders were gone.

The police report says officers arrived to find a female victim, Penskey, who was “very distraught and alone. Crying.”

She had called 9-1-1 three times that day. An officer arrived once earlier but only wrote a minor traffic ticket to one of the rioters. The main instigators had fled before police got there.

Read WND’s initial report from earlier this week on the terrorizing of Linden Hills by Somali refugees.

Police: ‘This is a very unusual case’

John Elder, public information officer with the Minneapolis Police Department, told WND Wednesday there have been no arrests in the incident to date.

“There remains an active investigation, and I am very limited in what I can say due to the fact that it is an active investigation,” Elder said. “We continue to work with the community, and continue to interview folks, but no arrests have been made at this point.”

WND asked if any arrests were anticipated.

“I can’t comment on that,” Elder said.

Is this type of activity common in Minneapolis?

“This is an unusual case, yep,” the officer said.

The case is being investigated as a situation involving potential terroristic threats. Penskey said the FBI has also visited her and is taking the case very seriously.

Day 3: Men in robes return

And the terrorizing of Linden Hills didn’t stop after that second day.

The men returned for a third straight morning, June 28, and this time Penskey’s husband was home, standing out in the yard as they approached.

It was the younger group of Somalis this time, not the older ones dressed in robes. Within minutes, the older provocateurs were back, however, with their robes and their duffel bags, their flags and their bottle rockets, shouting their threats in this strange form of jihad.

But this time they had a surprise for the targets of their terror.

“They slowed the car down, waved at my husband with the windows open and played a recording of what sounded like a woman being raped, blasted it from their car speakers,” Penskey said. “Then they parked their car, and my husband came upstairs and said call 9-1-1 now and stay away from the windows.”

The robed Somalis scared vacationers off the beach that morning, reportedly using their duffel bags as fake guns, pointing them at families and pretending to shoot them, one by one. The sound of exploding bottle rockets crashed through the heavy morning air.

“The beach emptied out real quick. It was about 10 a.m., and there weren’t a lot of people out there. But those who were got up and immediately walked toward the parking lot yelling, ‘Call the cops!” witnesses told WND.

“The problem is this escalated so fast, but it was more at the beach side on the third day,” Penskey said. “They said something inappropriate to my husband turning on the recording of a woman being raped, or having loud sex, and just waved at him and smiled, a threat, to my husband. What was he to think? He was just furious and came upstairs and said you can’t leave the house today.”

Police arrived much faster this time, within three minutes. But, again, the older ones who were the main instigators had already driven away.

Even in liberal-minded Minnesota, where the sight of bearded Somalis in Islamic attire is considered part of the multicultural norm, the reaction of the beach-goers reflected the level of aggressiveness that was on display.

“They’re not accepted on the beach that way. You have beards and you’re dressed in long robes and using a duffel bag like you’re shooting a machine gun,” Penskey said. “People left. People left the beach.

“I don’t think people realize how bad it is in Minnesota and what type of backdrop we have here.”

Feds import 132,000 Somali refugees over 30 years

The federal government, working with the United Nations, Catholic Charities and Lutheran Social Services among other agencies, has imported more than 132,000 Somali refugees into dozens of U.S. towns since 1983, according to U.S. State Department data, but the largest contingent has been sent to Minneapolis.

Judy Layer, 76, lives next door to Penskey at Linden Hills and was an eyewitness to the events of June 26-28.

She is most infuriated by a group of commenters who swarmed a neighborhood website and tried to either downplay the incident as simply some obnoxious youngsters having summer fun or to say that it didn’t happen at all.

“I’ll just tell you what I saw, and it did happen. There are so many people who were saying it was all made up,” Layer said. “I was walking my dog. I went around the block, came into my house, sat on my deck and was reading on my iPad.”

Her husband was still upstairs getting dressed. The couple has lived in Linden Hills for 22 years.

“I did see a pattern developing of about five cars coming in, turning around, then the kids would get out of the cars, be shadow boxing with each other, they were loud,” Layer said. “Then I saw them all go into a cluster. They were speaking with Sarah [Penskey]. And I said to my husband, ‘Come here, this looks like kind of a situation. She can’t be too comfortable with this. She was watering the lawn.’ So Jim called the police, and others did the same.”

One young man came running down the hill in his dress shirt and took pictures of license plates, she said.

“I can understand why one police car would not want to come into this situation. I counted 19 or 20 at one time,” she said. “But what I didn’t like is that some people remarked on the website Nextdoor-LindenHills that, ‘Oh, it’s just a bunch of old people that like to call the police.’ I don’t sit around wanting to call the police.”

Local newspaper goes dark on incident

The local newspaper, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, has ignored the incident. And only one TV station, KSTP Channel 5, has covered it.

“And so now it’s being said that it’s all being made up. It wasn’t made up; this happened,” Layer said. “Why it was only being reported on Channel 5, I don’t know.”…

09-Jul-16
How quick our country forgets what it was like after the Cuban refugees hit our shores.

10-Jul-16
Hey! That's what 30 shot clips are for!

Time to stock up.

10-Jul-16
Amen to that WW! We are always locked and loaded here!

10-Jul-16
I bet 20 rounds of Black Tip .06 on full auto would deter this situation and get the police there in less than 3 hours.

18-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Obamunism:fundamentally destroying America and its culture.

Importation of immigrants with not only not intention of assimilation, but abetted by the government to balkanize America.

20-Aug-16
7 Questions for Those Who Say That Islam is Just Like Any Another Religion

In defense of Donald Trump's suggestion that Muslim immigration be restricted until we better understand the nature of the Jihadist terror threat, the following is offered up by our long-suffering Summer Intern @BiffSpackle:

Democrats, progressives, and other miscreants: please feel free to answer any or all of these questions in the comments section below. I'll be sure and respond to each, with all due respect, of course.

P.S., Keep up-to-date with anti-Jihad news by visiting some of the Fabulous 50 Award Winners for Anti-Jihad Blogging.

21-Aug-16

Woods Walker's Link
Turkish wedding suicide bomber was 12-14 years old.

"They blow up SO fast....."

Tell me again about how allowing un-vetted refugee children here is a good idea???

24-Aug-16
"Seems" hell....it IS!!!

25-Aug-16

25-Aug-16
We should place a moratorium on all Muslim immigration.

26-Aug-16
AM isn't that the sad sorry truth.

26-Aug-16
Spike, from a reliable source??? :)

26-Aug-16
As little research and it seems the koranderthals receive a little more than $2200 a month i support payments.

And another vet committed suicide because he was denied emergency medical services by the VA.

13-Apr-17
FGM...alive and practiced by our koranderthal imports.

FEDS ARREST DETROIT DOCTOR FOR FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION OF GIRLS ACROSS AMERICAN MIDWEST

Dr. Jumana Nagarwala was arrested by the FBI Thursday and charged with carrying out female genital mutilation (FGM) on multiple six to eight-year-old girls at her Livonia, Michigan office.

Dr. Nagarwala’s case is the first FGM prosecution in America under a new law aimed at the practice, according to a press release from the Department of Justice. The 11-page complaint issued accompanying her arrest makes guarded references to “members of a particular religious and cultural community.”

FGM is common in the Islamic world, particularly in Africa. According to UNICEF, 98% of Somali girls, and 87% of Egyptians have endured the procedure. FGM involves removing varying amounts of the victim’s, usually a pre-pubescent girl, clitoris, labia majoria, and labia minora. In its most extreme form, the victim is “infibulated,” having virtually all her external genitalia removed and being sown up, leaving her with only a tiny hole from which to urinate and menstruate.

Nagarwala, who works as an emergency room doctor at Detroit’s Henry Ford Hospital, is charged with mutilating two Minnesota girls from separate families at her office in Livonia, Michigan. The victims’ identities remain sealed, but Minnesota is host to the largest Somali immigrant population in the United States, a community in which FGM is prevalent. The complaint also alleges multiple Michigan girls have told authorities Nagarwala had cut their genitals as far back as 2005-2007, before the federal law under which she is charged had taken effect.

According to the complaint, the Minnesota victims’ parents brought them to the Detroit suburbs together, telling the children it was a “special girls trip.” They also are alleged to have told the girls the procedure was to “get the germs out.”

One of the victims described her ordeal to the FBI as “getting a shot.” She claims she screamed in pain as she was cut into, the procedure leaving her barely able to walk. She told authorities her parent told her not to talk of what happened in Dr. Nagarwala’s office.

DOJ officials issued statements about prosecuting this type of crime, heretofore unheard of in federal law enforcement. “The Department of Justice is committed to stopping female genital mutilation in this country, and will use the full power of the law to ensure that no girls suffer such physical and emotional abuse,” Acting Attorney General of the DOJ’s Criminal Division said as he announced the charges against Nagarwala.

Acting U.S. Attorney Daniel Lemisch, whose office will be prosecuting the case, added, “The practice has no place in modern society and those who perform FGM on minors will be held accountable under federal law.”

“The allegations against the defendant in this investigation are made even more deplorable, given the defendant’s position as a trusted medical professional in the community,” FBI Special Agent in Charge Francis.

Nagarwala faces a maximum of five years for each count of FGM.

Of course, from the proregressive left, we should accept the fact that if this doctor did not provide the service of mutilating the genitals of koranderthal females, these 3rd century refugees would just perform them at home with dirty razor blades or stone knapped knives.

13-Apr-17
Death penalty - and buried in a pig carcass

14-Apr-17
Sorry, can't be open minded about that one...

14-Apr-17

Anony Mouse's Link
Article deals with France, but it can be applied to anywhere koranderthals congregate...

"...A war against humanity is underway. It began long ago. The killers shout, “Allahu Akbar”. And their victims fall from New York City skyscrapers and third floor Parisian apartments. They are run over in London and Nice, shot in San Bernardino and Paris and blown up in Boston and Brussels.

We must remember all of them. And we must win the war. "

14-Apr-17
Yes...the religion of "piece(s)".......as in "hack to", "throw to", and "blow to".

Start the bombing in Mecca.

14-Apr-17
Koranderthals celebrate new levels of depravity...coming to America when goats and chickens no longer satisfy "the urge"...

Yazidi Activist: ISIS ‘Opened Up’ Pregnant Friend, Raped Her and Baby

While the feminist media swooned over speakers like comedian Samantha Bee and politician Hillary Clinton at a recent conference, they paid little attention to others addressing the horrors committed against women abroad – or, more specifically, the plight of women enslaved by ISIS.

On Friday, Women for Women International founder Zainab Salbi interviewed two women on ISIS’ abuse of those who identify as Yazidi, a minority religion primarily located in northern Iraq. Both Shireen Ibrahim, a Yazidi once enslaved by ISIS, and Feryal Pirali, a Yazidi activist, spoke at the Women in the World Summit held in New York City.

In the middle of their discussion, Pirali revealed her inspiration to become an activist for her people: the cruelty her friend endured at the hand of ISIS.

“She was my friend, we were basically in high school together,” stressed Pirali, who hails from Sinjar, Iraq. But, unlike her friend, Pirali left Iraq in 2010.

Staying behind, the friend married and became pregnant with a baby girl. But things took a savage twist in 2014 when ISIS captured their hometown.

“When they were trying to run away,” Pirali said of the Yazidis, her friend “couldn’t run a lot” because “she was heavy, she was pregnant.”

To ensure they escaped ISIS, her friend urged her relatives to go ahead without her. “Just save yourself. Go,” the friend told her family.

“And she was going to walk slowly until she gets to where they are,” Pirali added. “But unfortunately, she didn’t make it.”

Because she lagged behind, ISIS found her and tortured her in unimaginable ways.

“And what they did to her, opened up her stomach,” Pirali gestured with her hands, from one side of her stomach to the other. “Like from here to here, they opened her up, and they got her baby girl out, they raped the baby, and they also raped her.”

While her baby perished, the friend survived.

“They thought she was dead,” Pirali said of ISIS. “They left her behind … but her family came back, saw her. Just like that. In that situation.”

Afterwards, in 2015, Pirali launched a Change.org petition calling on former President Barack Obama to aid the thousands of Yazidi women and children still held by ISIS.

The other interviewee, Shireen Ibrahim, recalled her own capture by ISIS in 2014, when the terrorist group overtook Sinjar.

Ibrahim pretended she was married to her cousin, with her nephew as their child, in order to escape slavery and rape by ISIS. But they didn’t believe her, and, after three months, the terrorist group transported her to Syria.

“That’s when they wrapped her with a blanket, and they were shooting guns around her, and telling her that ‘we’re going to kill you,’” Pirali said, acting as Ibrahim’s translator.

While they didn’t kill or rape her, they electrocuted her after she tried to escape. “They did everything to me – every bad thing you can think of to me because I ran away,” she remembered.

During her captivity, she was sold five times until one man, a doctor, freed her. “I don’t know” why, she said. Her price, she added, was one dollar.

But, even though she is now free, Ibrahim doesn’t plan to return to Sinjar, where she would have to “relive everything.”

“[I]t’s hard for us,” she said of herself and other girls who have escaped from ISIS captivity. “Every minute is a year. Every year is basically a minute.”

She ended with a message for ISIS: “We are Yazidis and we’re going to be Yazidis, we’re not going to change our religion, no matter what.” Then, tearing up, she also plead with her audience.

“My message to the people sitting and to the world is to save our people that in [sic] ISIS captivity,” she said.

The moderator, Salbi, wrapped up the interview with faith in the future. “May God bless you, thank you for your courage,” she told Ibrahim. “And may these tears change to a triumph of hope one day.”

15-Apr-17
And liberal morons want to bring this depravity here. Unbelievable.

15-Apr-17
WW,

You are so wrong. Our extreme vetting process will weed out the undesirables. *rolls eyes*

• Sitka Gear