HA/KS 27-Jun-16
joshuaf 28-Jun-16
joshuaf 28-Jun-16
slade 28-Jun-16
slade 28-Jun-16
HA/KS 28-Jun-16
25-Jun-16

slade's Link
Let thy stones cast faithless doubters, wallow in thy pious self righteous religion ...

Your life shall hang in doubt before you. Night and day you shall be in dread and have no assurance of your life

Dr. James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ 4:00PM EDT 6/24/2016 BOB ESCHLIMAN Is Donald Trump a born-again Christian? According to a well-respected evangelical faith leader, the answer is YES.

Donald Trump, according to a new report, has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

No, you didn't accidentally click on The Onion. That's a factual statement, according to a well-respected evangelical faith leader.

Dr. James Dobson, who was among the more than 900 evangelical faith leaders who met with the Republican presidential nominee-in-waiting in New York City, says it happened fairly recently. He also said he knew who led the businessman to Christ.

"I don't know when it was, but it has not been long," Dobson told Godfactor's Michael Anthony in an exclusive interview. "I believe he really made a commitment, but he's a baby Christian. We all need to be praying for him, especially if there's a possibility of him being our next chief executive officer."

"I think that he's open," he added. "He doesn't know our language, he really doesn't, and he refers a lot to religion and not much to faith and belief."

To that, Anthony responded, "I imagine Saul, when he became Paul, didn't know the language, either."

"Yeah, well you've got to cut him some slack. He didn't grow up like we did," Dobson responded. "I think there's hope for him, and I think there's hope for us. I have great concerns about the next election."

Dobson said he was in the "small group" of 40 faith leaders who met with Trump earlier in the day at Trump Tower, and that he had a chance to interact directly with the Republican presidential nominee-in-waiting.

"He's a lot nicer guy than you [think]," he said. "I think he is listening. There were a lot of people ministering to him personally."

Dobson also praised the event, during which he said faith leaders were "genuinely seeking the Lord's direction" in the things Trump was saying.

"He's sometimes kind of obscure in the way that he answers questions, and we wanted to ask him directly, with follow-up questions," he said. "We got a chance to do that."

25-Jun-16
"Donald Trump, according to a new report, has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior."

Don't see any reason why Dr. Dobson would be lying nor ignorant. Why would you think he was?

25-Jun-16
Never said he was, I believe him.

25-Jun-16
slade: "Never said he was, I believe him."

Thread title: Is Dr James Dobson Lying,Ignorant or ?

Understand now where my confusion is coming from?  photo spider-0173.gif

26-Jun-16
I hope so. There are only two options. Jesus is one.

Like all of, he will stand before God one day and there is only one answer for our sin.

26-Jun-16
Ben Carson hinted at this a few months ago. Trump has continued to produce a bumper crop of rotten fruit since then.

Pretty simple to tell if it really happened or not. He changes and starts producing good fruit, it happened. He doesn't? It didn't.

26-Jun-16
Think he should stay out of politics and focus on the family.

Terry

26-Jun-16
"Think he should stay out of politics and focus on the family."

Why? Why shouldn't he be politically active?

He is retired by the way, so nothing he says now is speaking "for" the Focus on the Family organization.

27-Jun-16
And unfortunately, many who claim to be Christian have something or someone they love more than God. trump would not be the only one.

Has he mentioned if he plans to get baptized?

28-Jun-16
"Christians LOVE me. They ALL love me."

Actually, he already has said pretty much that.

"Has he mentioned if he plans to get baptized?"

I'd like to hear him say if he asked God for forgiveness. He claimed to be a Christian from the start of the campaign, but said he never asked for forgiveness. Not possible to be a genuine Christian and not ask God for forgiveness of sins.

28-Jun-16
Hmmmm.....the part about heretical "Prosperity Gospel" Charlatan Paula White supposedly being the one who "led Trump to Christ" makes me extremely skeptical.

28-Jun-16
Any other source other than a tweet of a tweet?

Barbara Grant ?@BCGrant77 1h1 hour ago @sullivanamy Where did you find that quote by Dobson. I'd love to know its source!

Reply Retweet Like More Amy Sullivan ?@sullivanamy 1h1 hour ago @BCGrant77 See tweets 2 and 3--link from Charisma mag.

28-Jun-16

slade's Link
Liberals Super Skeptical About Donald Trump's Born-Again Confession.

28-Jun-16
slade, only trump and God know what happened in his heart. Over time, there may be evidence of a change or not, but still ... only they know.

I have never voted (or not voted) for a person based on their professed faith or lack thereof and neither do most people.

• Sitka Gear