PSEBow 26-Jun-16
itshot 26-Jun-16
PSEBow 26-Jun-16
itshot 26-Jun-16
Mike in CT 27-Jun-16
BowSniper 27-Jun-16
TD 27-Jun-16
26-Jun-16
Don't have to pledge to take up as to defend the U.S.

Ex-Rep. Tom Tancredo is blasting a "radical" Obama administration order allowing immigrants to opt out of a promise to defend America when they take an Oath of Allegiance to become naturalized citizens.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced the changes July 21, 2015 – and Congress did nothing to stop it, the former Colorado lawmaker charges in a column for Breitbart.com.

The USCIS website outlined the changes, declaring that: "Reciting the Oath is part of the naturalization process. Candidates for citizenship normally declare that they will 'bear arms on behalf of the United States' and 'perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States' when required by the law."

"A candidate may be eligible to exclude these two clauses based on religious training and belief or a conscientious objection," it instructs.

Tancredo was livid about the change.

"The pledge to help defend America was good enough for the 6.6 million immigrants naturalized since 2005, and good enough for the over 15 million naturalized since 1980," he writes for Breitbart, citing figures from the USCIS.

"But Obama’s appointees at the USCIS think that is too much to ask of the 18.7 million estimated legal immigrants eligible today for eventual naturalization or the 750,000 who will be naturalized in the coming year."

He also charged Congress sat idly by while the change went into effect.

"This radical change was implemented while Congress slept," he writes. "Like other Obama actions to undermine our immigration laws, the Republican-controlled Congress has not used its constitutional powers to reverse the administrative action."

"Most Americans will think it extremely odd that the USCIS action with regard to the Oath of Allegiance is not illegal," he adds.

"But the fact is, unelected bureaucrats at the USCIS can change the wording of the Oath without approval of the people’s representatives in Congress. Strange as it sounds, the law as it stands today allows USCIS bureaucrats great leeway in managing the Naturalization process, so Obama’s actions will not be challenged in federal court."

Tancredo decried that "so far, there is no indication that the Republican leadership" will do anything to change the situation.

"If they won’t even bar Islamic terrorists from the refugee program, why should we expect them to protect the Oath of Allegiance?

26-Jun-16
Why not?

They've 'opted out' of every other requirement

18.7 million?, i opt out of beliving that horse crap.

26-Jun-16
The fact that Obama and Co would do this crap is not surprising in the least, If Hellary gets in it'll be even worse. But as repulsive as it is, it's nothing less than what I expected. That's who they are and what they do.

What REALLY disgusts me is the GOP leadership. They are truly worthless.

26-Jun-16
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will no longer require incoming U.S. citizens to declare that they will bear arms on behalf of the United States. This is no different than conscientious objector status in our military. It adds that they will aid this country in a Non Combat service.

This is the new oath. Notice the first sentence?

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.”

26-Jun-16
as comprehended, and accepted “I hereby declare, on oath,blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhblah, blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbublah, bl, blu, blah, blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh United stays, blaghb.b.b.b.b..b.b..bb'lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so so help me blahh"

.”

26-Jun-16
medication, itshot. Its there for you. Use it pal.

26-Jun-16

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
just need a new can is all....

27-Jun-16
St. Paulie girl needs new meds.....

8. Anonymous Registrations are Prohibited.

People who register for our services under assumed or "bogus" names will be removed.

Stop being such a PussZ.

27-Jun-16
If more people would post trophy hunt pics under their account name - we could see they were actually bow hunters AND more quickly identify people coming back with multiple accounts

27-Jun-16
Negatory.... this one only steals pics off the internet, cutting and pasting the hunts as his own..... which explains the nervous scampering around..... comes with the lying phony personality disorder....

• Sitka Gear