Zbone 28-Jun-16
sundowner 28-Jun-16
Zbone 28-Jun-16
Zbone 29-Jun-16
buff 29-Jun-16
Zbone 29-Jun-16
TD 29-Jun-16
27-Jun-16
1) the United States Supreme Court handed down a decision prohibiting people convicted of domestic violence from owning or purchasing guns in a 6-2 vote

2) SCOTUS rules Texas restrictions on abortion clinics placed undue burden on woman's right to choose and its struck down in a 5-3 vote

3) Hundreds if not thousands of federal prisoners are likely to have their sentences shortened — and in some cases get immediate release — due to one of the final opinions written by Justice Scalia where he said, 'constitutionally vague' terms were used in their sentencing.

SCOTUS is making moves!

27-Jun-16
8. Anonymous Registrations are Prohibited.

People who register for our services under assumed or "bogus" names will be removed.

Stop being such a PussZ.

27-Jun-16
1) the United States Supreme Court handed down a decision prohibiting people convicted of domestic violence from owning or purchasing guns in a 6-2 vote

So, if a guy defending his wifes honor from some boorish moron, gets in a fight and gets arrested, its the same as some maggot beating on his wife? Truth be told, I thought this was already on the books anyway.

2) SCOTUS rules Texas restrictions on abortion clinics placed undue burden on woman's right to choose and its struck down in a 5-3 vote.

Good. Set them up in high crime areas, ghettos and other liberal bastions. In fact, they ought to put birth control pills, devices, condoms, etc in large punch bowls on the front counter of every welfare office in the nation.

3) Hundreds if not thousands of federal prisoners are likely to have their sentences shortened — and in some cases get immediate release — due to one of the final opinions written by Justice Scalia where he said, 'constitutionally vague' terms were used in their sentencing.

So it sounds like they are acting on the decisions of a dead guy. Funny they didn't get around to it when Scalia was alive. This is good though. Put thousands of pissed off criminals back on the street in time for November. I wonder what your pant-suit abusing harridan will do with the increased crime?

SCOTUS is making moves!

Bowel moves. Soon to make more. You are well on your way to having your marxist paradise.

27-Jun-16
we must get a conservative nominated to the supreme court vacancy or all 2nd amendment gains in recent years goes right down the tubes.

27-Jun-16
If you're convicted of beating your wife, you don't deserve the privilege of owning a weapon. In fact, you should just turn in your man card while you're at it.

27-Jun-16
In fact, you should just turn in your man card while you're at it.

Rich in irony.....

8. Anonymous Registrations are Prohibited.

People who register for our services under assumed or "bogus" names will be removed.

Stop being such a PussZ.

28-Jun-16
"1) the United States Supreme Court handed down a decision prohibiting people convicted of domestic violence from owning or purchasing guns in a 6-2 vote"

Question for you folks, what about "charged" but not convicted, case was later dismissed?

28-Jun-16
"If you're convicted of beating your wife, you don't deserve the privilege of owning a weapon. In fact, you should just turn in your man card while you're at it."

How is beating your wife related to gun ownership?

Why not restrict automobile ownership, or pocket knife ownership, or compound bow ownership, or baseball bat ownership?

Why must wife beating relate to guns?

28-Jun-16
Domestic violence "charge" does not necessarily have to do with physical violence... If you are verbally yelling with your spouse or vice a versa and the cops are called by neighbors, somebody is being charged and likely going to jail overnight to separate the couple... I think LEO adopted this unwritten rule because of the OJ case...

I ask again, if the case if dismissed, does one still loose their 2nd Amendment rights?

If an actual beating takes place the charge will likely be felony charge rather than misdemeanor... The SCOTUS ruling yesterday includes a misdemeanor conviction...

29-Jun-16
"I ask again, if the case if dismissed, does one still loose their 2nd Amendment rights?"

29-Jun-16
You have to be convicted, you can be charged with anything it doesn't matter until your convicted, that's the law however you will probably go through a bunch of bs anyway.

29-Jun-16
Good answer and the correct one...

29-Jun-16
I know of at least a half dozen cases a wife or girlfriend has claimed abuse when there was none.... the poor sap just didn't do what she wanted or wasn't suffering enough in her view. I know one guy who has been arrested and processed at least 4 times, maybe more... the lady is pure psyco. But he's trying to get custody of the kids, when he picks em up for his visitation she goes bat chit crazy.

Police. Charges. TROs. And no way to PROVE he didn't do anything, all they need is what the other person said. The system is set up right now in domestic cases to literally convict first and prove innocence later....

• Sitka Gear