NvaGvUp 28-Jun-16
HA/KS 28-Jun-16
Anony Mouse 28-Jun-16
27-Jun-16
Tyranny.

No opposing opinions allowed.

"Dem Party Platform Calls For Prosecuting Global Warming Skeptics

MICHAEL BASTASCH, 06/27/2016

Democratic operatives responsible for creating their party’s platform this year have unanimously adopted a provision calling for the Department of Justice to investigate companies who disagree with Democrats on global warming science.

A panel of Democrats voted Friday to approve a final draft of the party’s platform to promote “Progressive Democratic Values,” which apparently includes investigating energy companies who “misled” shareholders about global warming.

“Another joint proposal calling on the Department of Justice to investigate alleged corporate fraud on the part of fossil fuel companies who have reportedly misled shareholders and the public on the scientific reality of climate change was also adopted by unanimous consent,” according to the Democratic National Convention’s website.

The drafting committee, led by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, has decided to back ongoing investigations by mostly Democratic state attorneys general into ExxonMobil’s stance on global warming."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/dem-party-platform-calls-for-prosecuting-global-warming-skeptics/#ixzz4CpBc5sQq

27-Jun-16
My way or the highway...Damn!

27-Jun-16
Suppression of free speech and opposing ideas.

Fascism. Tyranny.

The left can't win an open debate so they have to shut down open debate.

Lock and Load, gentlemen!

27-Jun-16

itshot's Link
"Some Republican AGs recently warned their liberal counterparts that if skeptics can be investigated for misrepresenting global warming, alarmists can be as well.

“If it is possible to minimize the risks of climate change, then the same goes for exaggeration,” Republican AGs wrote. “If minimization is fraud, exaggeration is fraud.”"

tolerance and diversity from the right, opposite from the left...history repeats itself

27-Jun-16

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
fatcism

27-Jun-16
Very similar to how trump supporters react to anyone not bowing at his feet.

27-Jun-16
They probably censor folks that say things they don't like.

Wonder if they have sued them oil publisists for libel yet?

27-Jun-16
Get used to it guys. When your gal Hellary get's elected it's going to get worse....a LOT worse.

28-Jun-16
Just imagine how much fun we'd have with "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor...your premiums will drop by $2,400 per year....illegal aliens will not be eligible for Obamacare"

28-Jun-16
When you can't argue facts, argue that the other side should be silenced. Not a new phenomenon in the history of the world, not new to the Democrats either.

"Very similar to how trump supporters react to anyone not bowing at his feet."

True, and they learned that from the big cheese himself. Pulling press credentials when a news org writes an unflattering story on him, aide suggesting Trump should revoke the FCC license of CNN if he becomes President. Trump is openly antagonistic to any media entity that does their job in vetting him and doesn't grovel at his feet.

28-Jun-16
"Very similar to how trump supporters react to anyone not bowing at his feet." I find it odd how extreme some of the opposition to Mr Trump is.

"Very similar to how trump supporters react to anyone not bowing at his feet." All that remains to be said is, "I SO look forward to Hitlary winning!"

I voted for Cruz. I supported Cruz's campaign. Cruz lost. Now the goal is to block the election of HRC.

"Very similar to how trump supporters react to anyone not bowing at his feet." The irritation that you perceive from Trump supporters is NOT from your lack of Trump 'worship'. The irritation is due to your indifference to a Hitlary win.

I sure am glad to see Rupe posting more often nowadays!

Mike

28-Jun-16
"Now the goal is to block the election of HRC."

How do you figure electing one Liberal Democrat to block another Liberal Democrat is a good plan? Or "the goal"?

"The irritation is due to your indifference to a Hitlary win."

Speaking for myself, I'm not at all indifferent to a Hillary win. I hate the idea that she might be President. I particularly hate it because it was imminently avoidable, yet the Trump-Humpers just had to vote for the 1 guy out of 17 who couldn't beat her. What I hate even more, though, is the idea that someone just as Liberal as Hillary - and a supporter of hers - might become President and enact that same Liberal agenda under the auspices of a Republican administration.

28-Jun-16
Indifferent to a hilary win? Never!

The problem is that the republicans are apparently going to nominate the ONE candidate she is most likely to beat in November. THAT is the problem.

Republicans are about to nominate the ONE candidate who has openly praised hilary and given her financial support. THAT is the problem.

Republicans are about to nominate the ONE candidate who has taken the same position as hilary at one time or another on most every issue. THAT is the problem.

Republicans are about to nominate the ONE candidate who has openly stated his intention to have the government pay for all healthcare. THAT is the problem.

Republicans are about to nominate the ONE candidate who has openly stated his intention to behave most like obama in an imperial presidency. THAT is the problem.

Republicans are about to nominate the ONE candidate who has supporters who are most like hilary supporters in their blind allegiance to their candidate and un-American treatment of anyone who disagrees. THAT is the problem.

28-Jun-16
Regardless of where you stand on politics, buy your guns and ammo now. If Hillary is elected, there will be more restrictions and ammo shortages.

28-Jun-16
"If Hillary is elected, there will be more restrictions and ammo shortages." Very likely true.

28-Jun-16
She is only as powerful as you let her be. Having a good Legislative branch is far more important and powerful than she could hope to be. Sad part is, it is highly unlikely to get the Legislature we need.

The only reason the progressive left says the Constitution is outdated is because it keeps them from having absolute control [power].

28-Jun-16
"The only reason the progressive left says the Constitution is outdated is because it keeps them from having absolute control [power]. "

Truer words were never spoken!

28-Jun-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

28-Jun-16
HDE...we have an established record of how the GoP has acted as an opposition party using its Constitutional powers to rein in the excesses of the first "black" President: zip

There is not one bit of evidence that the same group will act any different when it comes to the first Woman President...fear of being pilloried by the media/war on women meme will make them spineless again.

However, we have seen some signs of the grown of a spine when it comes to the Republican Party when it comes to Trump...the candidate they created by their (in)actions when it came to Obama. One might hope that a Trump Presidency would continue this development.

I guarantee that they will NOT should Hillary win.

• Sitka Gear