Moultrie Mobile
FWIW
Community
Contributors to this thread:
HA/KS 27-Jun-16
Woods Walker 27-Jun-16
27-Jun-16

HA/KS's Link
Part of what I read in this article is very accurate, parts I seriously doubt.

A Note About Trumpism, From the Real America

"But I can’t let this day end without noting the black- versus-white, night-versus-day contrast between the way immigration, especially from Mexico and other parts of Latin America, is discussed in this part of the country where it is actually happening, versus its role in this moment’s national political discussion."

"These cities of western Kansas, Dodge City and Garden City, are both now majority-Latino. People from Mexico are the biggest single immigrant group, and they are here mainly for work in the area’s big meat-packing plants. Others are from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Cuba, and more recently Somalia and Sudan, among other countries. You might think of Kansas as stereotypical whitebread America. It’s pure America, all right — but American in the truest sense, comprising people who have come from various corners of the world to improve their fortunes."

"Every single person we’ve met here — Anglo and Latino, African and Burmese and other, old and young, native- born and immigrant, male and female, well-educated and barely literate, working three jobs and retired and still in school—of all these people, we’ve asked the same questions. Namely: how has Kansas handled this shift in demography? And how does it sound, in this politically and culturally conservative part of the country, to hear the national discussion about “building a wall,” about making America “a real country again,” of the presumptive Republican nominee saying even today that Americans are “angry over borders, they're angry over people coming into the country and taking over, nobody even knows who they are.”"

27-Jun-16
Don't worry Henry. Your gal Hellary will get in and your Trump obsession will be merely a memory.

Along with your 2A rights........

• Sitka Gear