Woods Walker 29-Jun-16
Rupe 29-Jun-16
Bwana 2 29-Jun-16
slade 29-Jun-16
Woods Walker 29-Jun-16
Anony Mouse 29-Jun-16
28-Jun-16

Jim in Ohio's Link
http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2016/06/two_explosions_jolt_istanbul_a.html

Suicide bombers struck the Istanbul airport today, killing at least 28 people.

28-Jun-16
Work place violence. B-ho's friends do not do this sort of thing.

28-Jun-16

Jim in Ohio's Link
Report now at least 50 dead.

28-Jun-16
But they surely weren't 'terrorists,' and for certain they were not Radical Islamist Extremists!

Right, President Obama and all the rest of the Dem Party?

28-Jun-16
What? Were they attacking the Istanbul airport for their gay, deviant way of life?

Did they commit these acts because of loose gun laws?

28-Jun-16
Amish? again?

damm

28-Jun-16
Sooner or later and I hate to say it, we'll see one on American soil....

28-Jun-16
Ike, it's isolated....don't monger the fear

boo!

28-Jun-16
Good thing they didn't use scary black rifles, could have really hurt someone with those....

They should make a law that makes blowing up people with bombs illegal..... that should fix it.... or maybe another law that makes it illegal to break a law...

28-Jun-16
Turkey needs sensible bomb control, that'll stop it.

28-Jun-16
bk nailed it

broader suicidal maniac control along with more inclusive suicidal maniac policies will look good

maybe Obomb and Lynch will visit and teach them aboot love, tolerance and the outstanding contributions of maniacal extremism

28-Jun-16
BTW they did use scary black rifles. I saw a video of one of them getting shot and dropping his scary black rifle, with large magazine, before he exploded himself. They also used a scary black rifle outside before blowing himself up. That allowed the other two to get in.

28-Jun-16
Obama's JV ISIS team strikes again!

I guess the Denier In Chief must have REALLY p*ssed them off when he called them that, because those bastards have been on a tear ever since.

When this happens here (and it WILL happen here) the White House will have to review a bunch of poorly made movies to blame. Of course, they do have Will Ferrel's support so having access to bad movies shouldn't be a problem for them.

29-Jun-16
Shuteye - Do you have linky to the video?

29-Jun-16
Religion of peace.

29-Jun-16
Zbone, I have seen it on Fox several times. They guy is running and shooting then he gets hit in the leg and falls down. His rifle slides across the floor. Some guy runs over to him and the terrorist rolls over and the guy takes off running. He saw the suicide vest. Then it goes off.

29-Jun-16
Last night a vehicle hit a LIRR bridge so the suspended all trains coming into penn station. I got the heck out of there and went back to work. I give credit to the NYPD since they shut the entrances pretty quick. I always thought it the perfect spot for a terrorist attack if the trains are delayed and thousands of people are just standing around waiting.

Unfortunately the LIRR app was sayings trains were running when penn was still closed and no information was forthcoming at all. It's run as bad as Amtrak.

29-Jun-16
I've been in that airport 3 times. And my brother had a layover there last summer. Kinda makes you think...

29-Jun-16
I like to see them doing this to other countries in that part of the world. The more people they blow up, the more people who will be lining up to kill every last one of them.

29-Jun-16

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Start the bombing in Mecca.

29-Jun-16
Gun Control Now!!!

Oh wait....

29-Jun-16
If ISIS attacks Turkey from the rear do you think Greece would help?

29-Jun-16
John Kerry said the airport bombing was evidence ISIS is diminishing: skip to the 2:45 mark.

29-Jun-16
LOL! Just like they're a JV team!

More lies from the Obama administration.

29-Jun-16
  • Sitka Gear