Anony Mouse 28-Jun-16
Kathi 28-Jun-16
Shuteye 29-Jun-16
Joey Ward 29-Jun-16
Hunting5555 29-Jun-16
Mint 29-Jun-16
Shuteye 29-Jun-16
28-Jun-16
Just got back from a trip to FL to see my sister and do some estate work and then over to the other side of the state to pick up my 7 year oldgrandson for a visit here in MI.

I got him shooting a bow last year (really nice selfbow courtesy of Tate Tanaka...thanks again), so this summer going to expose him to some things his parents cannot.

On to the trip. Since time was limited, drove straight through both ways with a nap in a rest area.

Some observations:

Lots of vehicles flying the Confederate and US flags in a FU mode to political correctness.

A number of Trump bill boards, but down in FL mostly "how wonderful and great Hillary is"TV ads. Much more obvious than her anti-Trump ones. ?Perhaps her polls show that the anti-Trump ones feed the anti-establishment politician sentiment?

A lot of the blacks I met and talked to were friendly and showed no taint of #BLM. Many actually openly supported Trump.

Most of the older-than-me retire'ds were very fearful of continuation of Obama policies under Hillary and while did not like Trump, felt he was the only alternative. Not too happy with DC in general.

I did have my usual fun...rest stops got new urinal decorations and observed laughter and use ensued:

Will be repeating the down up trip when Gavin goes home...will meet Jillie somewhere in GA for the switch.

28-Jun-16
Sorry I missed your call while you were going through Ky. I was in Indiana..so I didn't get your call till you were probably near Tn. or elsewhere going south. Next time give me a heads up. Have fun with your grandson.

29-Jun-16
That is a long drive. I spent a lot of time on RT 75 in Georgia. I know all the Cracker Barrels.

29-Jun-16
Florida changed the name to Caucasian Barrel.

;-)

29-Jun-16
ROTFLMBO!!!!!

29-Jun-16
Great that you are getting your grandson into archery. hopefully he will stick with it and do some hunting too. Florida is great for hog hunting.

29-Jun-16
Joey, now that's funny.

• Sitka Gear