Mint 29-Jun-16
Shuteye 29-Jun-16
NvaGvUp 29-Jun-16
JD 29-Jun-16
HA/KS 30-Jun-16
buff 30-Jun-16
29-Jun-16
With freedom comes responsibility.

Something proregressives (like PSE) can never admit let understand.

29-Jun-16
I love it! Too bad there will be very few states that will follow suit.

29-Jun-16
I hope you are right.

29-Jun-16
Now this is good! Tenn. got it right.

29-Jun-16
Very good idea. Unfortunately where I live it is impossible to get a carry permit so everywhere is a so called gun free zone except for law enforcement retired or not.

29-Jun-16
Same here Mint. I thought when we got a new governor things would change but he isn't showing me squat.

29-Jun-16
I love it!

But it makes too much sense, which is why liberal-controlled states will never pass it.

29-Jun-16
great idea...but I ignore those signs anyway. What am I supposed to do leave my piece in a flower pot or something.

29-Jun-16
So what does this amendment to the bill mean? Legalese is not my forte....

AMENDMENT #1 rewrites this bill to provide immunity from civil liability to a person, business, or other entity that owns, controls, or manages property and has the authority to prohibit weapons on that property by positing under present law, with respect to any claim based on the person's, business's, or other entity's failure to adopt such a policy. This amendment will not apply to a person, business, or other entity whose conduct or failure to act is the result of gross negligence or willful or wanton misconduct.

30-Jun-16
"what does this amendment to the bill mean? "

Richer lawyers.

30-Jun-16
The way I read it...it provides immunity to the very penalty they are proposing.

If it is your property and you put up a sign saying no weapons you are immune from any one suing you in civil court.

30-Jun-16
It looks like the bill was signed in without the amendment, I'm not sure if I'm reading this right

• Sitka Gear