slade 11-Nov-16
HDE 11-Nov-16
foxbo 12-Nov-16
sportoutfitter 03-Feb-17
bigswivle 03-Feb-17
BC 03-Feb-17
Chief 419 03-Feb-17
29-Jun-16
BOLD call. Two thumbs up for clarity and courage.

29-Jun-16
I pray to the Living God that you are right.

Not particularly a Trump fan here, but the alternative is extremely gloomy.....to the point of the complete destruction of my Country. And I am dead serious.

29-Jun-16
I think you are right.

29-Jun-16
5, 4, 3, 2, ----- 1 Joshua!

Lol....

29-Jun-16
Or gflight...

Trump wants and has volunteered to lose for Hillary or he would have been killed by a crazy gun owner and Dems would have a win win...

29-Jun-16
How is this any more courageous than declaring that Trump won't win? Have a sense of perspective.

29-Jun-16
The odds are that Trump won't win. That would be the easy call at this point. Based on current polling, electoral college map, and a united Democratic political machine supported by the liberal media, race baiting, and some evangelical Cruz fans with really hurt feelings.

29-Jun-16
Impossible to predict until we see them in a face to face debate.

As of right now in WNY he has a lot of support. I drive around WNY daily and have seen so many Trump signs I could never count them. On the other hand since before Hillary gained(stole) the nomination I have seen a total of 4 Bernie signs, 3 for Hillary, and 2 Hillary for prison signs. At this point it seems Trump has been more energizing.

When Obama ran his first campaign there were considerably more Obama signs than Romney in the same areas. I still see two Obama signs out and there isn't a Hillary sign next to them!

The people with the Trump signs really want him to win but there are a lot more out there who are just going to pull the Trump lever to block the criminal! I am one of them.

At this point I really feel it is in Trumps favor. Man I hope he dosn't blow it!

29-Jun-16
oh, no. Folks here have been telling us for months that Trump's tapped into the rage against Washington, that Dems and Republicans alike will vote for him, and that he'll have the Bernie voters in his pocket, and Hispanics like him, and....

Do I have to go on?

29-Jun-16
So, are you saying the western NY vote will overcome the NYC vote?

29-Jun-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

29-Jun-16
Sorry the death nail came when Nate Silver predicted he was going to lose and lose big. He has NEVER been wrong on elections and won't be this time I fear as well. If he had predicted a close race then maybe but he has no chance. He is one of the truly great stats guys of our generation.

I really hope the convention is a wild west scenario where we change candidates to someone who can win.

I don't think Americans should vote for either Trump or Hillary. Both lack character and the leadership skills we need - Trump would be Reagans shoe-shine boy.

As a staunch Republican we better make a change at halftime if we want to win.

29-Jun-16
I was surprised at the level of Trump support seen last week on my road trip. More surprising was the amount of fear for a Clnton win

Borders, immigration and forcing of immoral values by the Federal government lead comments from the older retirees and a number of blacks merit on the road.

Putting the Hillary targets in public restrooms seemed to be an easy opening for political conversation. I did not try to "target" women's bathrooms. ;o)

BTW... The idea of transgender potty rules was universally unacceptable.

I believe this election is one for the GOP (not Trump) to loose. I have said from the start that Hillary is our enemy and must be defeated. This party has no record of opposition when it comes yto the obamunists, and Hillary is one on steroids. It is foolish to even consider that they would be any different should she win--especially with Ryan and McConnell as leadership.

They have, however, shown that they have no fear of opposing Trump and would bring back some balance to our system

29-Jun-16
Trump has a chance to win (more than any other republican, especially Cruz) because he CAN "tap into the rage against Washington, that Dems and Republicans alike will vote for him, etc."

The problem is that Trump being Trump, is beating Trump.

He needs to get a more professional delivery, on more developed and detailed plans, with a more professional organization behind him. He has the opportunity to win... he has just not shown the ability yet (under the different conditions of a 'general' election).

Setting any deliberate anti-Trump hate aside for a moment - he is expected to be better than Hillary on Jobs, the military, 2nd amendment, immigration, plus wanting to fight and defeat ISIS. Pretty important stuff.

29-Jun-16
Evidently you don't agree with the Republican Appeasement Cabal...

Today Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell said Donald Trump was not yet a “credible candidate.”

29-Jun-16
That's pretty damn funny coming from someone who's not a credible Senate majority leader, or even a credible Republican for that matter.

29-Jun-16
Mitch McConnell: Hillary ‘Intelligent and Capable,’ Trump ‘Clearly Needs to Change’

29-Jun-16
I'd consider being criticized by McConnell a ringing endorsement! Someone like McConnell hates him? He must be doing something right then!

30-Jun-16
Though trump would probably beat hilary, I am still convinced that she will not be on the ballot in the fall. If they instead put anyone who is not upside down on the negatives, trump will lose.

There are more unpredictables in this election than any in history. What happens when both candidates are despised by well over 50% of the electorate? Does it come down to turnout of their followers? Who could have predicted that one guy could talk over 900 into drinking cyanide?

30-Jun-16
I could see her dropping out for health reason and Joe Biden stepping in with the fake Indian as his running mate. If this is the case it will be a landslide for the Dem's.

30-Jun-16
Nva- Really? That's what you took from my post?! What I meant is that WNY is switching from an Obama majority to Trump. Not much support for Hillary. I would imagine this is happening in more than just WNY.

30-Jun-16
The GOP must pull together and support Trump 100%. They must show unity. I do think Trump will win with GOP support.

30-Jun-16
White House Watch White House Watch: Trump 43%, Clinton 39%

Thursday, June 30, 2016

The tables have turned in this week’s White House Watch. After trailing Hillary Clinton by five points for the prior two weeks, Donald Trump has now taken a four-point lead.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 43% of the vote, while Clinton earns 39%. Twelve percent (12%) still like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

30-Jun-16
You are all so out of touch with reality its unbelievable. Trump is going to loose big time. He stands almost no chance of winning. The democrats are laughing at us.

30-Jun-16
I do like positive thinking!

30-Jun-16
Not a Trump fan and I don't think he was are most viable candidate in the GE but he will beat Hilary.

The only one that can blow it for Trump is Trump. It was a great move I think getting rid of his campaign manager and the discipline he has shown lately has been very good. His speech attacking Hilary was great. The first debate will be a deciding factor as it was for Reagan and Carter.

30-Jun-16
The first and probably the only debate will be hilarious. Goes like this, trump attacks the beast on any subject and she shuts him down with.THEN WHY DID YOU SUPPORT MY CAMPAIGN. Debate over. Sorry trump supporters I couldn't resist. We are all going down in flames we might as well be laughing.

30-Jun-16
Trump's most likely path to failure will be the result of Trump's mouth opening and saying something stupid.

His negatives are high because he's been a professional jackass for decades. If he continues in that vein, he'll have his Howard Dean moment and the country will have four years of Hillary. I place the odds of Trump sinking his own boat at better than 75%.

30-Jun-16
"So, are you saying the western NY vote will overcome the NYC vote?"

Not. A. Chance. In 2012, 7,076,000 people voted in New York. In New York City and just the immediate suburbs alone there were 4,132,000 votes, about half the counties of which Obama won with no problem (Richmond, Rockland, Nassau, Suffolk), and the other half he won with an astounding margin (Westchester, Bronx, Queens, Kings, New York). That doesn't include any of the other counties in eastern New York that voted for Obama, or any of the Liberal counties in central NY that voted Obama, or Erie County (Buffalo), a heavy population county that voted overwhelmingly for Obama, or Monroe County (Rochester), which voted overwhelmingly for Obama. Obama beat Romney statewide by just a hair under 2 million votes. You could give Trump every single vote from the counties in Western New York that voted for Romney, of the people that voted in 2012 (including everyone that voted for Obama), and it wouldn't even make a dent in the margin of popular vote that Obama beat Romney by statewide. You could even give Trump every single vote that was cast in Erie (Buffalo) and Monroe (Rochester) - both of which Obama won big in 2012 - and it still wouldn't come close to putting Trump over the top if his numbers elsewhere in the state are even remotely similar to Romney's from 2012.

"The problem is that Trump being Trump, is beating Trump."

So, in other words, he should try to be someone other than who he really is in order to win? Apparently some folks haven't figured out why a lot of voters want to throw the bums out of Washington. Let us know when you get a clue.

30-Jun-16
One additional happy outcome associated with a Hillary defeat will be watching and listening with great interest while Henry, Kyle, Kevin and a few others try to explain how Trump won.

30-Jun-16
and if he loses sundowner?

I for one have said that there should be no way anyone could lose to hilary. My contention has been less that he would lose to hilary than that hilary will not be on the ticket and trump would lose to almost any anonymous candidate.

My other contention is that a trump win is not a win for America. As someone else pointed out, it may seem better in the short run, but in the long run either trump or hilary are a disaster for America. I hope I am wrong!

30-Jun-16
"Forget about polls. Means nothing"

Why did they mean something in the primaries but nothing now?

30-Jun-16
"Forget about polls. Means nothing"

Just like global warming scientists.....only data you like....

30-Jun-16
I told you why Obama won in 2012, the waiter in Hays, Kansas made it clear to me that the Democrats set the agenda. If Trump loses, and he is losing big time today, it will be for the same reason. I've spent more on beer this month than Trump has on commercials. ($9.00, a satisfying six pack of Old Chub, and another $10 at a brewpub, so $19.00 total.)

30-Jun-16
(!!!)

30-Jun-16
And Hillary is at $26 million in the swing states, portraying Trump as "too volatile" to be president.

And yes, Jack, I know, I should be drinking more beer.

30-Jun-16

01-Jul-16
"I know, I should be drinking more beer."

I know I should...

01-Jul-16
-Trump fired his campaign manager and hasn't replaced him. -Trump's campaign is so broke, he's not even on the air. -His campaign has no organization on the ground in a single state. -Nobody wants to speak at or attend his convention except old B-list celebrities.

-He's so weak, he can't even unite Republican donors,

-His campaign attempted to raise funds from foreign politicians, which is obviously stupid and clearly illegal

-Trump can't convince more than a handful of elected Republicans to defend him, endorse him, cheer for him etc.

What's his strategy? Even political campaign experts are baffled. Of course Trumpettes will cheer him on anyway.."he's an outsider!!" "That's what outsiders doooo!" Right....

01-Jul-16
He's so weak

he can't even post under his real name.

8. Anonymous Registrations are Prohibited.

People who register for our services under assumed or "bogus" names will be removed.

Stop being such a PussZ.

01-Jul-16
PSE is the perfect example of the proregressive mindset.

He can always find something to be critical of any person or idea that does not fit the liberal-social meme; and yet fails to see himself in the mirror.

Rules, regulations and morals are for everyone but himself. What a role model for his offspring.

Maybe she can grow up and be another Liarwatha just like her dad.

01-Jul-16
NO THIS IS NOT WHAT I SAY. I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HER!!

However, this IS what many will be saying:

"I don't consider myself a Hilary supporter, I find her quite scuzzy( I do like that word). Frankly, I will be voting for her because Donald Trump is a ill tempered hate monger and the mere thought of him with his finger on the button scares me down to my core.

Do I particularly like voting for Hildog? No, but this is our system.

Voting for Johnson is a "look at me", waste of a vote. The true uprising for this election should have happened years ago, when we should have demanded better choices on both sides. I am certainly guilty of shrugging my shoulders and this is what I've gotten."

01-Jul-16

Fulldraw1972's Link
For all you Hillary voters here is a poster for you to hang on your wall.

01-Jul-16
They are out there.

"I have this in my e-mail signature: "Hello darkness my old friend, I have come to talk to you again" from Simone and Garfunkel, the Sound of Silence. Those words meant so much to me in the 60s as I grappled with the Vietnam War! They seem so relevant today as we contemplate the up coming elections! Am I missing something or we about to repeat history!!??"

02-Jul-16
""I don't consider myself a Hilary supporter, I find her quite scuzzy( I do like that word). Frankly, I will be voting for her because Donald Trump is a ill tempered hate monger and the mere thought of him with his finger on the button scares me down to my core."

That is pretty much what a female friend of ours told us, and she always votes Republican. She's voting Hillary because she's scared that Trump will start another world war with his massive emotional insecurity and insufferable ego.

02-Jul-16
"Polls are not designed to report but designed to influence."

So you're saying it was the polls in the primary season that influenced you to vote for Trump?

But the polls showing him losing in the General also influence you to vote for Trump?

You do realize how totally inconsistent you're being, right?

02-Jul-16
"That is pretty much what a female friend of ours told us, and she always votes Republican. She's voting Hillary because she's scared that Trump will start another world war with his massive emotional insecurity and insufferable ego."

Maybe that's what this world needs. It's very clear Islamic state doesn't want world peace.

02-Jul-16
considering the enemy has been strategically placed here , it would be more like a civil war, imo

02-Jul-16
"Considering the enemy has been strategically placed here , it would be more like a civil war, imo"

I have thought one was coming for awhile.

02-Jul-16
I said from the beginning that Trump is the only candidate who has a chance to beat Clinton. He had what none of the other candidates had - a popular TV show. He was certainly not my first choice, and I do not know if he will beat Clinton, but none the others had a chance. The gall of the establishment rinos to not support him, after we were forced to vote for the likes of McCain. They would rather have Clinton win. Time for some big changes!

03-Jul-16
Joshauf: She's voting Hillary because she's scared that Trump will start another world war with his massive emotional insecurity and insufferable ego.

Many weak people do not understand negotiating from a position of strength. They fail miserably to see the complete lack of results of Obama's leading from behind and are scared to death that if the USA takes a stand that will lead to war.

Factoid they miss. We are in a major world war but our side does not recognize it.

God bless, Steve

03-Jul-16
Joshauf: She's voting Hillary because she's scared that Trump will start another world war with his massive emotional insecurity and insufferable ego.

Many weak people do not understand negotiating from a position of strength. They fail miserably to see the complete lack of results of Obama's leading from behind and are scared to death that if the USA takes a stand that will lead to war.

Factoid they miss. We are in a major world war but our side does not recognize it.

God bless, Steve

03-Jul-16
It is as crazy to vote for hilary out of fear of trump as it is to vote for trump out of fear of hilary.

When did we become a nation ruled by fear?

03-Jul-16
"Many weak people do not understand negotiating from a position of strength."

Many people with a serious lack of judgement do not understand when they're being conned by a talented Con Man.

"It is as crazy to vote for hilary out of fear of trump as it is to vote for trump out of fear of hilary."

I didn't say she was right to do it, but her vote for Hillary will count nonetheless.

03-Jul-16
"When did we become a nation ruled by fear?"

Not ruled by fear, but guided by the ability to recognize forces of evil.....like Clinton......which by definition must be rejected.

03-Jul-16
"forces of evil.....like Clinton"

And those who praise her and give her money. I agree!

03-Jul-16
Hopefully both Trump and Hillary will not be on the ticket. She will be arrested at the convention on charges from the investigations, and Trump will be fighting Child rape charges. Filed in NY Thursday. Then two new candidates will be picked for the good of the country.

03-Jul-16
"considering the enemy has been strategically placed here , it would be more like a civil war, imo" Accurately describes what happened in the republican primary process this year.

Unfortunately, the strategically placed enemy will win the nomination.

03-Jul-16
"Hopefully both Trump and Hillary will not be on the ticket."

We can dream.....

03-Jul-16
"Many people with a serious lack of judgement do not understand when they're being conned by a talented Con Man."

Your 100% right. I still can't believe people are suckers for Obama's con game.

03-Jul-16
Fulldraw do you include trump in that since he so highly praised obama? (for the stimulus among other things)

04-Jul-16
I still can't believe people are suckers for Obama's, Hilliary's, or Trump's con game.

04-Jul-16
Joni Ernst would not be good. Trump said he needs someone as VP with experience to help him work legislation through the halls of government. It was one of the smarter things he has said.

If he goes with a 2yr junior senator just because she is a chick, he shoots himself in the foot to pander to the female demographic. Bah!

04-Jul-16
Joni Ernst just talking to trump about being his VP will cost her votes for re-election.

05-Jul-16
From everything that I have heard about Ernst, is that she came in as a Teaparty candidate and basically rolled over on them and became an establishment RINO even before the movers dumped her stuff at her new office. She is distant and unresponsive to her constituents and votes in line with all the establishment.. Same $#!t, different day..

Oh, and have you heard/seen what Ted Cruz has been doing?? For all the Trumpettes who said that he isn't a real Conservative, and how can he get elected when his own colleagues hate him, blah, blah, blah???? He has been standing up to the establishment and fighting for our Constitution on a daily basis, once he got back to the Senate after losing to Trump... Ted IMO should have been the guy.. Just sayin'.. He has character and morals.

07-Jul-16
White House Watch: Trump 42%, Clinton 40% Thursday, July 07, 2016

The presidential race has grown a bit tighter in this week’s White House Watch survey.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Donald Trump with 42% of the vote, while Hillary Clinton earns 40%. Thirteen percent (13%) still like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

This survey was taken Tuesday evening following FBI Director James Comey's announcement that his agency would not seek any indictments of Clinton despite her "extremely careless" handling of classified information while serving as secretary of State. Most voters disagree with Comey’s decision.

Trump pulled ahead of Clinton last week 43% to 39%, his highest level of support in Rasmussen Reports’ matchups with Clinton since last October. Support for Clinton remains below the level of support she received for most of June.

Trump now earns 73% support among his fellow Republicans and picks up 13% of the Democratic vote. Seventy-nine percent (79%) of Democrats like Clinton, as do 11% of RAT-GOP voters. Among voters not affiliated with either major party, Trump holds a 20-point lead, but 33% of these voters like some other candidate or are undecided.

07-Jul-16
as effed up as trump is it boggles my mind that there are RAT-GOP people who favor Hillary more.

07-Jul-16
Buckiller, I hope you're right! I can't see how anyone could support that lying Hillary Clinton.

07-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
foxbo, it is similar to the thinking that we shoul vote for trump because hilary is so bad. They don't really like her, but think she can't be as bad as they see trump. I see both as nearly equally bad.

This cartoon is an example of how they think.

07-Jul-16
I'll take my chances with Mr. Trump. He's been my pick since the beginning. I have zero respect for Hillary and her supporters. I believe their brains are just wired different.

07-Jul-16
"I have zero respect for Hillary and her supporters. I believe their brains are just wired different."

A position I have held for almost every democrat since bill was in office, and for a large percent even before that.

11-Nov-16
...:)

11-Nov-16
Yes, I think he will

12-Nov-16
Buckkiller and Rocky called it from the beginning. Reading what some have to say on this thread really shows that they knew nothing, but how they love to spout! :)

03-Feb-17
Hadn't joined Bowsite yet when this thread was running. Sure was funny and informative about a few. Buckiller called it from the getgo. I even saw pseBow, or mikev, or.......

03-Feb-17
I get up at 4 am most mornings to work out so I don't usually stay up to late. I went to bed on election day utterly convinced that Hillary was going to be the winner once all the results were in......when I woke up on Wednesday morning I thought I was in an alternate universe. A really good alternate universe though.....I'm convinced that should be winning the lottery any day now.

03-Feb-17
On election day i was driving from FL to Illinois to deer hunt and planned on staying somewhere N of Atlanta and finish the drive on Wednesday. When he started pulling ahead, I turned on Fox News and never stopped driving. Was amazing.

03-Feb-17
Day after I wore my "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" hat to work. I work at a major university in Cambridge MA......as you can imagine, it was priceless.

03-Feb-17
BC - Did you get assaulted? Any Molotov cocktails thrown at you? Did riots break out? Wearing that cap in the corner of the country could get you arrested for inciting riots.

• Sitka Gear