Salagi's embedded Photo

05-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Jul-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

05-Jul-16
Sorry gang, but there's nothing at all funny about today.

05-Jul-16
Got to Woods, only way to get through it sometimes, trust me...

05-Jul-16
Actually, I sent your shotgun pic to an LEO friend of mine. He liked that.

06-Jul-16
In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels, where there is a large German-speaking population. One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond.

The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen." This means: Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water. The cows have shit in it."

The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama's health care plan. I can't understand you. Please speak in English." The rancher replied: "Use both hands."

06-Jul-16
THREE NAKED BLACK MEN

At the National Art Gallery in Dublin Ireland, a Canadian couple was staring at a portrait that had them completely confused.

The painting depicted three black men totally naked, sitting on a park bench. Two of the figures had black penises but the one in the middle had a pink penis.

The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his assessment. He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of the black man in a predominately white, patriarchal society. In fact, he pointed out, some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society.

After the curator left, an Irish man approached the couple and said, Would you like to know what the painting is really about??

Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery? asked the husband.

Because I'm the guy who painted it, he replied. In fact, there are no black men depicted at all. They're just three Irish coal miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch."

06-Jul-16
THE BLONDE AND THE COW....

A blonde city girl named Amy marries a Colorado rancher. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy, "'The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today, so I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above where the cow's stall is in the barn. Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?"........

The rancher leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door.

Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when Amy sees the nail, she tells him, "'This is the one right here."

The man, assuming he is dealing with an air head blond, asks,

"Tell me lady, 'cause I'm dying to know; how would YOU know that this is the right cow to be bred?"

"That's simple," she said. "By the nail that's over its stall," she explains very confidently.

Laughing rudely at her, the man says, "And what, pray tell, is the nail for?"

The blond turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder,

"I guess it's to hang your pants on."

(It's nice to see a blonde winning once in awhile)

06-Jul-16

Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo

07-Jul-16
Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Thomas." "And what is your question, Thomas?

""I have three questions: First - whatever happened in Benghazi? Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? And, Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?

"Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?

"A different little boy puts his hand up; Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is.? Larry." And what is your question, Larry?

I have five questions: First - whatever happened in Benghazi? Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?

Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And, Fifth - what happened to Thomas?

07-Jul-16

Farmer John once lived on a quiet rural highway but as time went by, the traffic slowly built up and eventually got so heavy and so fast that his free range chickens were being run over, at a rate of three to six a week.

So Farmer John called the local police station to complain, "You've got to do something about all these people driving so fast and killing all my chickens," he said to the local police officer.

"What do you want me to do?" asked the policeman.

"I don't care, just do something about those crazy drivers!"

So the next day the policeman had the Council erect a sign that said: SCHOOL CROSSING

Three days later Farmer John called the policeman and said, "You've still got to do something about these drivers. The ‘school crossing' sign seems to make them go even faster!"

So again, they put up a new sign: SLOW: CHILDREN AT PLAY.

That really sped them up. So Farmer John called and said, "Your signs are no good. Can I put up my own sign?"

In order to get Farmer John off his back said "Sure. Put up your own sign.

The phone calls to the Police Station stopped, but curiosity got the better of the Officer, so he called Farmer John, “How’s the problem with the speeding drivers. did you put up your sign?"

"Oh, I sure did and not one chicken has been killed.

The policeman was really curious and thought he'd better go out and take a look at the sign. He also thought the sign might be something the Police could use elsewhere, to slow drivers down..

So he drove out to Farmer John's house.

His jaw dropped the moment he saw the sign.

'NUDIST COLONY' 'Slow down and watch out for naked chicks!'

08-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

08-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

08-Jul-16
Henry... absolutely perfect!

08-Jul-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

08-Jul-16

08-Jul-16

09-Jul-16
True story. I have shared here before that the local university president is an very interesting person.

On Thursday of this week, I was driving across campus, showing visiting friends from Russia around town.

I looked ahead and there was a car stopped in the middle of the street at the busiest point on campus. Cars were detouring around the obstruction. A woman was standing at the driver's window, leaning in to talk to the occupants.

As we approached, I realized that it was the president of the university. I stopped and stated that they should not block traffic like that as the administration will object.

She laughed, turned around to face me, hiked up her skirt to expose the lower leg and stated "I can stop traffic whenever I want!"

09-Jul-16
Employed as a dental receptionist, I was on duty when an extremely nervous patient came for root-canal surgery. He was brought into the examining room and made comfortable in the reclining dental chair. The dentist then injected a numbing agent around the patient's tooth, and left the room for a few minutes while the medication took hold.

When the dentist returned, the patient was standing next to a tray of dental equipment, "What are you doing by the surgical instruments?" asked the surprised dentist. Focused on his task, the patient replied, "I'm taking out the ones I don't like."

09-Jul-16
(Henry I needed that one yesterday when I had a tooth pulled).

True story I'll tell on myself. Earlier this week I was across the field checking the fence while my wife Kathy was at the house. Suddenly I heard the awfullest yell sounded like a cross between Kathy screaming "Daaviid!" and "Eeyow!". My first thought was "Oh no, something's happened and Kathy's in trouble."

No sooner had I thought that when I heard "Heehaw, heehaw, heehaw." Then I remembered the neighbors had gotten a donkey the other day. I really do need hearing aids.

And yes, I told Kathy. ;)

10-Jul-16
One Saturday afternoon, in Washington, DC an aide to President Barack Obama visited the Cardinal of the Catholic cathedral in Washington. He told the Cardinal that President Barack Obama would be attending the next mass, and he asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Obama to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling Obama a saint.

The Cardinal replied, "No. I don't really like that man, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over certain of Obama's views. Obama's aide then said, "Look, I'll write a check here and now for a donation of $10,000 to your church if you'll just tell the congregation you see Obama as a saint."

The Cardinal thought about it and said, "Well, the church can use the money, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon."

As Obama's aide promised, Obama appeared for the Sunday worship and seated himself prominently at the forward left side of the center aisle. As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Cardinal pointed out that Obama was present.

The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While President Obama’s presence is probably an honor to some, the man is not numbered among my personal favorite personages. Some of his views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and he tends to flip-flop on many other issues.

Barack Obama is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb sucker and a nit-wit. Barack Obama is also a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief. I must say, Barack Obama is the worst example of a Christian I have ever personally witnessed, and is more than likely a muslim. He is a narcissist and is using his speaking ability to lie to the American people. He does not support his own military, and has a reputation for shirking his obligations, both in Washington and in his home town of Chicago, Illinois. The man is the epitome of a loser and is simply not to be trusted."

The Cardinal concluded, "But, when compared with Hillary Clinton, Obama is a Saint."

10-Jul-16

Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo
Seems to be valid in politics today.

10-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

10-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

10-Jul-16

11-Jul-16
A man had married a much younger wife. After he retired, he went to a lawyer to set up his will. "I want the house, the boat, the bank account, everything I have to go to Betty when I die on one condition and that is she remarries within one year."

"Why that condition?" questioned the lawyer.

"Because I want at least one person to be sorry I died."

11-Jul-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

11-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Jul-16

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

12-Jul-16
From a friend "Our three year old, Joanna, brought me a paper with many scribble marks covering it. She handed it too me rather frustrated and said, "I drew a dog on here, but the dog keeps dissingappear.""

13-Jul-16

13-Jul-16
A Texas State trooper pulled a car over on I-35 about 2 miles south of Waco Texas. When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to Austin Texas to do a show for the Shrine Circus. He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and handed them to him.

While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the State Troopers car. A drunken good old boy from central Texas got out, watched the performance, then went over to the Trooper's car, opened the rear door and got in. The trooper observed him and went over to the State car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing.

The drunk replied, “You might as well take me to jail, cause there ain't no way I can pass that test.”

13-Jul-16

Blonde Helping a Trucker

A blonde lady motorist was about two hours from San Diego when she was flagged down by a man whose truck had broken down……

The man walked up to the car and asked, "Are you going to San Diego?"

"Sure," answered the blonde, "do you need a lift?"

"Not for me. I'll be spending the next three hours fixing my truck. My problem is I've got two chimpanzees in the back that

have to be taken to the San Diego Zoo. They're a bit stressed already so I don't want to keep them on the road all day.

Could you possibly take them to the zoo for me? I'll give you $100 for your trouble”

"I'd be happy to," said the blonde.

So the two chimpanzees were ushered into the back seat of the blonde's car and carefully strapped into their seat belts, and off they went.

Five hours later, the truck driver was driving through the heart of San Diego when suddenly he was horrified!

There was the blonde walking down the street, holding hands with the two chimps, much to the amusement of a big crowd.

With a screech of brakes he pulled off the road and ran over to the blonde.

"What are you doing here?" he demanded, "I gave you $100 to take these chimpanzees to the zoo!"

"Yes, I know you did," said the blonde. "But we had money left over so now we're going to Sea World."

13-Jul-16

13-Jul-16

slade's Link

13-Jul-16
On the first day of Spring Training, a baseball scout brings a horse with him to add to the starting lineup.

The coach asks, "Why on earth did you bring that horse here for?"

The scout replies, "Wait until you see him bat."

All the players are laughing, until the horse comes to bat.

At this point, the horse grabs the bat and everyone quiets down. They stare at the horse. The pitcher, just shrugs his shoulders, and throws the ball toward home plate, when astonishingly the horse hits the ball deep into the outfield.

The horse just stands there and does not move. The manager then yells at the baseball scout to tell the horse to run to first base.

The scout looks back at the manager and yells back, "If he could run, he'd be in the Kentucky Derby!"

14-Jul-16

14-Jul-16
They don't call me Too Fast Fingers Freddy for nothing.

In fact, they don't even call me Too Fast Fingers Freddy.

14-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

14-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

15-Jul-16

15-Jul-16

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo

15-Jul-16

15-Jul-16
Q: How do you tell a Sunni from a Shiite?

A: The Sunnis are the ones with the Shiite blown out of them.

--------------------------------------------------------

Q: What's the difference between a Muslim and a vampire?

A: At some point the vampire will stop being bloodthirsty.

-------------------------------------------------------

Q: What do you call a Muslim woman with an opinion?

A: Anything you want she's already been stoned to death.

Q: Did you hear about the Muslim party?

A: It was a blast.

Q: What's the difference between a microwave and a Islamic extremist?

A: A microwave doesn't blow up every time the timer goes off.

Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire country back to the middle ages.

They’re calling it ‘Islam’.

Q. How do Muslims practice safe sex?

A. They mark the camels that kick.

Q. What do Tehran and Hiroshima have in common?

A. Nothing, yet.

16-Jul-16

Ouch...

18-Jul-16
HISTORICAL FACT......

Who says building a border wall won't work?

The Chinese built one over 2,000 years ago

and they still don't have any Mexicans.

18-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

20-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

20-Jul-16

20-Jul-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
This crab was caught in the Choptank river yesterday, about 20 miles from my place. I think it is cool. It was a throw back but the guy had to take a picture.

21-Jul-16
I came here to post the same thing as Spike. Definitely worth a couple of minutes of your time.

21-Jul-16

HA/KS's Link
trumpsters seem to have the same lack of humor as leftists (hmmmm), but this is funny.

"Donald Trump Caught Plagiarizing Speech From Dark Lord Of The Sith"

21-Jul-16
LOL! Never let a good speech go to waste! hehehe

22-Jul-16
A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him. The waitress asks them for their orders. The man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke".

She turns to the ostrich, "What's yours?"

"I'll have the same," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order. "That will be $9.40 please" The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come in again and the man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke."

The ostrich says, "I'll have the same."

When it's time to pay the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the end of the week when the two enter again.

"The usual?" asks the waitress.

"No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and a salad," says the man.

"Same," says the ostrich.

Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, "That will be $32.62." Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress can no longer hold back her curiosity and says, "Excuse me, Sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there."

"That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would ask for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"

"That's right..Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.

The waitress asks, "What's with the ostrich?"

The man sighs, pauses and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with a big a$$ and long legs who agrees with everything I say.."

22-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

22-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
And now - breast feeding in public!

22-Jul-16
A lawyer had a wife and 12 children and needed to move as his rental agreement was coming to an end for the home where he lived but was having difficulty in finding a new home.

When he said he had 12 children, no one would rent a home to him because they knew that the children would destroy the home.

He could not say that he had no children, he could not lie, after all, lawyers can not and do not lie. So, he had an idea : he sent his wife for a walk to the cemetery with 11 children. He took the remaining one with him to see homes with the Real Estate Agent.

He liked one of the homes and the agent asked, “How many children do you have ?”

He answered, “12 children.”

The agent asked, “Where are the others ?”

The lawyer answered, with a sad look, “They are in the cemetery with their mother.”

And that’s the way he was able to rent a home for his family without lying.

22-Jul-16
WHOA! Now THAT lawyer has a future in politics!!!

Good one Henry....

23-Jul-16

This morning I was sitting on a bench next to a homeless man. I asked him how he ended up this way.

He said: "Up until last week, I still had it all! I had a roof over my head, a cook, my clothes were washed & pressed, I had TV, internet, I went to the gym, the pool, the library, school if I wanted..."

I asked him, "What happened? Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?"

"Oh no, nothing like that" he said. ".... I got out of prison."

24-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

24-Jul-16

Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo

24-Jul-16

25-Jul-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

26-Jul-16

26-Jul-16

Bout sums it up...

26-Jul-16

Whoot...

26-Jul-16

26-Jul-16

26-Jul-16

27-Jul-16

27-Jul-16

27-Jul-16
Sleepy...I had some of those besides my Hillary urinal targets that I placed in rest stops on my recent trips to FL.

27-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

28-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

28-Jul-16

Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo

28-Jul-16

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

28-Jul-16
POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

28-Jul-16

29-Jul-16

29-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

29-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

29-Jul-16

Henry...a few weeks ago I watched this episode. Streaming!

29-Jul-16
Watching the Dem convention.... hearing Hillary talk about her "service".....a classic twilight zone popped into my head...

Aliens had landed on earth. Governments were falling all over themselves to greet them. The Aliens gave them a book, they interpreted the title to all the heads of state.... "To Serve Mankind". Wow! The Secrets of the Universe! All the top minds were assigned to decipher the books language.

By the time they broke the code to the Alien language it was too late.... turns out it was a cookbook.....

29-Jul-16

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo

29-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

29-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

29-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

30-Jul-16

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
California Self Defense A liberal friend in California asked me what I thought he might need in order to defend his home and family from home invasion. I suggested a 9mm, a couple of clips, and a box of shells. A few days later he sent me this picture and asked me how to make it all work. He voted for Obama....... twice.

30-Jul-16
150 years + years ago, presidential candidates didn’t have near the luxuries available to them as they do today. They would often stay with normal families while traveling many times exchanging some work for room and board.

In 1860 when Abraham Lincoln was campaigning he stayed with my great great great grandmother. She was pretty bossy and gave him a list of chores to do. Just when he thought he was finished, she told him “Abraham, we are having stew, corn and apple pie for supper. I’ll take care of the stew but you’ll need to shuck the corn and peel the apples.” She then directed him to the front porch where there were two bushel baskets of corn and one of apples. She instructed him to keep shucking and peeling until the baskets were empty.

Now it’s a little known fact that old Abe was actually pretty slow at both jobs. Every so often, Grandma would check on him to see about when it would be time to eat. After checking on him for what seemed to be the hundredth time, she was exasperated and said, “Abraham, how can you expect to lead the country when you can’t even help with supper?”

He replied, “Relax madam, I only have 4 cores and 7 ears to go.”

30-Jul-16
Henry....That's what it must look like under the pantsuit!!!

31-Jul-16

31-Jul-16
WW, maybe that is wrong with you lately, you have been spending too much time thinking about the contents of the pantsuit. I forgot the smiley :-)

31-Jul-16

orionsbrother's embedded Photo
orionsbrother's embedded Photo
Another "rock bottom" pic for Henry

31-Jul-16

31-Jul-16

31-Jul-16

• Sitka Gear