orionsbrother 06-Jul-16
orionsbrother 06-Jul-16
Hunting5555 06-Jul-16
'Ike' (Phone) 06-Jul-16
orionsbrother 06-Jul-16
HA/KS 06-Jul-16
Anony Mouse 06-Jul-16
05-Jul-16
Anyone know where I can find a Clinton frying pan? Nothing ever sticks on a Clinton.

05-Jul-16
They got to Comey. It was a setup and anyone with half a brain knows she should be in jail. There is no law for the elite in the country anymore. I no longer have any confidence in the FBI.

05-Jul-16
Pat,

If I were David Petraeus I'd be on the phone with the best lawyer I could get and look into every available legal option to put the screws to this administration.

From everything I've read the fall he took was for "crimes" far less egregious than those of the Queen who would be King.

What might be interesting (here I go being optimistic again!) is how this plays in the court of public opinion and what that might translate into in terms of electoral ramifications.

05-Jul-16
"What might be interesting (here I go being optimistic again!) is how this plays in the court of public opinion and what that might translate into in terms of electoral ramifications."

Mike, this country has been taken over by the mindless sheeple and millenials, which are far more pathetic than your typical liberal if that is entirely possible. We all knew the Wicked Witch would walk; now she will be flying high in Broomstick One in January.

Stupid effing country we live in now.

05-Jul-16
I believe this "finding" by the FBI will cause more people to lose confidence in the rule of law. This has harmed our country more than most of us will ever know. It is a sad day for America.

05-Jul-16
Terrible outcome. The Founding Fathers are doing handsprings in their graves.

05-Jul-16
Don't forget, there are two investigations. The Clinton foundation is still under investigation.

05-Jul-16
I wonder if all her aides and underlings are covered with the same teflon that she appears to have. It sure seems like a few of them committed illegal acts as well.

Have you guys read Cris of Character, the book by the Secret Service agent who was at the White House during the Clinton years?

Well worth the read. It's an insiders look at how things work. And it does nothing to inspire confidence that a 2nd Clinton administration will be any less scandal filled than the first one.

05-Jul-16
He was just holding up with his deal with the devil

Just move on now. Old news

05-Jul-16
They are playing us like a fiddle. Clinton being indicted was the only way trump was going to be able to beat her. For those that have been trumpets from the start this is all on you folks. You just gave our country away.

05-Jul-16
The system needs to come down,hard

05-Jul-16
Absolutely unbelievable!

05-Jul-16
Unfortunately its absolutely believable. I was hoping to be surprised.

05-Jul-16
He was just holding up with his deal with the devil

Just move on now. Old news

05-Jul-16
The government now expects people to believe and accept this decision? BS! I believe the 4 victims of Benghazi were determined expendable to cover for Hillary's carelessness and incompetence as SOS.

05-Jul-16
Were she to be elected, she would find it hard for any support.

When an elected leader in our system of government acts unlawful or unruly, you are no longer obligated to honor anything they do.

People really need to understand our system of government. This nonsense would not keep happening if they did.

Just because the FBI did not recommend prosecution, doesn't mean you still can't...

05-Jul-16
On the bright side, maybe we will stop hearing about all this supposed integrity that Comey and the FBI was said to have, and maybe a few more folks will wake up to the reality that this government that we have given ourselves is tyrannical, and corrupt.

No one can honestly claim that we are a nation of laws, and we haven't been for quite some time. Remember that when Mrs. President Clinton or her SC appointee decides you no longer have the right to defend yourself or your family.

05-Jul-16
Hello Mrs. President, we're screwed...Scrappy, hate to say it, but you're an idiot!

05-Jul-16
BOHICA

05-Jul-16

ar troy's embedded Photo
ar troy's embedded Photo

05-Jul-16
So no prosecution. Thats a slap in the face but one that came as no surprise. Now, even if you apply only what the FBI admitted she did wrong to Joe Average Federal employee, there is no way they would be able to get clearance to handle classified information in the future.

But, we can't have a President that can't look at classified info, so she will get a pass on that as well.

05-Jul-16
Reboot

05-Jul-16
Not really surprised as the corruption with the Clintons, the media and Dems is so blatant. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

Not surprised but very disappointed. The FBI has lost all credibility, the rule of law in this country just suffered yet another terrible blow.

05-Jul-16
This might be good for Trump. He can probably do better against Clinton than Biden.

05-Jul-16
OH NO!. Say it isn't so Scrappy. I new someone would blame Trump supporters for our paid off FBI. Total BS Scrappy. This kind of BS is what is letting our country down. Trump maybe isn't the best candidate, but trying to lead people away from him is opening the door for Hillary. A bought out POLITICIAN isn't the answer either. Good for Trump being the only outsider that ran, bad for us. Would've been nice to have had two or three outsiders, non-politicians, to choose from. Trump is the Republican nominee. No sense and trying to persuade people from him. It's just sending people to Hillary. Like it or not, it's the way it is. If you don't want Trump, i guess Hillary is all you have, and that is a mistake, and all of us know it. Everybody is drilling Trump for his past. Nice to see that some on here has never done anything wrong, and people just ripping you for it. It may just be something that you really want to forget, or change from, but no one is going to let you live it down. No one knows how Trump will be, if elected. To say so, is total BS. After seeing the results of the FBI on Hillary, there is lots of buying people off, and that is going to be a disaster. But hey, it's your ride, keep bashing him, and you will be letting this country down. Makes a lot of sense, don't it?

05-Jul-16
What difference does it make? They own you, just pay your taxes and give the drama a rest. We are nothing but Plebes supporting our ruling class with the illusion you have a vote....

From lew rockwell dot com.

"He stared Bill, Loretta, Obama, and Hillary in the eye – and he blinked.

The parade of intimidation – the “chance” meeting on the Arizona tarmac, Obama’s first campaign trip with Hillary, Hillary’s job offer to Lynch advertised n the NYT Billionaire Blog, all within a single week – the crescendo did its dirty work: making it clear that Comey really had no choice.

Mr. Comey and his wife have five kids. They have a life. And the danger involved in fighting America’s Corrupt Junta is very real. One friend of mine in Central America who crossed his criminal president had to stay in his walled-in residence — and keep his wife and kids there too. They could not leave their home for FIVE YEARS.

And now our Banana Republic is no better than those in Central America.

Comey’s reputation is shot, but his family is safe. He will have a career, of sorts, and his family’s financial future is assured.

He will probably have a professional future as long as he stays inside the Beltway, but his credibility is trashed beyond repair. I predict a “decent interval” — long enough to avoid Obama appointing his successor — and then he’ll be gone, paid handsomely, comfortably assured that there are no hard feelings, and relieved of the burden of worry, constantly watching his back and worrying about the safety of his wife and kids.

Eric Cantor got $3.4 million a year when he lost his seat in Congress – and he’s small fry compared to Mr. Comey. I’m sure that Goldman Sachs needs some legal and law enforcement insight. He might have to show up every  week or two — that’s all. He’s fifty-five years old, a perfect age for early retirement.

Yes, he failed, but DC is full of failures, crackpots, and has-beens. He has failed us, but he hasn’t failed them. He’s a survivor. Don’t worry, he’ll be fine."

05-Jul-16
I stand corrected. Comey's explanation today is beyond belief. The legal standard is gross negligence, which is carelessness. And the intent isn't the intent to give the information away, it's the intent to commit the carless act.

Congratulations, President Obama. In less than eight short years, you've eliminated the rule of law in this country. Rotting in hell would be more than what you deserve.

05-Jul-16
Looks like a lot of FBI officers are pissed about Comey's decision. They say the FBI' s reputation has been sullied. This is going to last a while.

05-Jul-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Slight related digression...

05-Jul-16

Double standards, anyone?

05-Jul-16
Scrappy: Trump will only not win if he doesn't get enough votes. So if you are going to help Hellary get elected by not voting then STFU!!!!!

After what happened today, if this isn't enough reason to do everything humanly possible and legal to keep her from being elected then you are truly beyond all reason.

This is war. Pick a side and get in the fight. B*tching and moaning ain't gonna cut it.

06-Jul-16
Ww I believe it doesn't matter what you or I do . I believe trump is going to hand the beast the election on a silver platter.

06-Jul-16
Hand the beast the election??? How in the hell can you say that when YOU ARE HELPING HER WIN BY NOT VOTING AGAINST HER????

Good heavens man THINK about what you just said!!! SHE certainly has!!!

06-Jul-16
I'm generally not a profane person, but I'm going to say it point blank and unedited.

We are well and truly fucked. The United States has just *officially* become a Banana Republic.

06-Jul-16

orionsbrother's Link
This column is worth sharing.

"Any young foreign service officer who'd dare put government secrets on a private basement email server — where they could easily be hacked by Russian, Chinese or other intelligence services — would be dismissed, if not prosecuted.

And they'd never be able to keep their security clearance.

But Clinton will keep hers. If it is taken away from her, it would be an affirmation that she's not trustworthy enough. And politically, the Democrats wouldn't like that.

And all that begs the second question: Are the Clintons above the law?

Hillary's problem is that most Americans, I think, believe they are above the law."

Count me in that camp.

rex non potest peccare : the king can do no wrong

My azz!!!

06-Jul-16
Rick,you said what everyone is thinking.

06-Jul-16

KS Flatlander's embedded Photo
KS Flatlander's embedded Photo

06-Jul-16
If we are a nation of laws, then we must be divested from the national political system in DC. It is as simple as that.

06-Jul-16
Hillary Clinton supporters don't care what she does. As Romney said, and was criticized for saying it, "There are 47% of the votes I will never get." It is more than that now. Those people only want their hand outs and don't give a damn about the country.

06-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

06-Jul-16
she should at the very least loose her top secret security clearance.

It's too late to fire her from the state department.

06-Jul-16
Any average person would have lost their clearance and likely would face some criminal penalty. If elected, she gets a pass even if her clearance does get revoked before. The President is exempt from the normal security clearance laws and although it seems unthinkable that we would elect a President that couldn't qualify for clearance before being sworn in, America has been fundamentally changed.

06-Jul-16
Comey gets questioned tomorrow. I know a couple of people have a handful of reports showing jail sentences for people convicted for far less. I think they even have reports showing Comey prosecuting people and getting convictions.

06-Jul-16
"I object that you automatically treat me like an inferior."

"There's some lovely filth down here!"

"I didn't know we had a king."

"You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. A self perpetuating autocracy..."

"You don't vote for kings."

"Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

"Now we see the violence inherent in the system!"

It's time that they stop the kabuki theater and just address us as subjects or peasants.

06-Jul-16
I wonder how long it will take after she gets into office for separate traffic lanes to appear on the roadways for the political elite?

06-Jul-16
They already do.... Ever see a presidential motorcade travel down the road? I haven't but I know people who have, and they shutdown the road for miles.

06-Jul-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

06-Jul-16
"They already do.... Ever see a presidential motorcade travel down the road? I haven't but I know people who have, and they shutdown the road for miles."

Yep, but then they open the road again.

I'm talking about lanes that are permanently closed to the public, inaccessible to the public to ease traffic congestion, but standing vacant during rush hour as a constant reminder that the masses are peasants. Moscow had ZiL lanes. Some called them Chaika lanes.

06-Jul-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

06-Jul-16

• Sitka Gear