HA/KS 14-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 14-Jul-16
Anony Mouse 25-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
Anony Mouse 25-Jul-16
HA/KS 26-Jul-16
Shuteye 26-Jul-16
13-Jul-16
From the left-wing NYT to the WSJ, Justice Ginsburg is being hammered for her outrageous comments on Trump. And rightly so.

The NYT is telling her to shut the 'F' up and the WSJ is calling on the other seven justices to seek intervention for her.

13-Jul-16
She has stepped off the curb.

13-Jul-16
She's an idiot - doesn't matter if she wears a black robe and sits on the highest court.

For someone who is supposed to interpret law without prejudice or bias, she sure is a mouthy sucker!

13-Jul-16
She has NO interest in being an impartial justice, despite the fact that's the MAIN requirement for any justice, no matter if it's a local traffic court or the highest court in the land.

But then, she's a liberal and that's what liberals do.

Agenda first, the law only when it suits your agenda.

13-Jul-16
If SCOTUS has to intervene in the election, like when people in Florida didn't know how to mark a ballot, she would get a lot of pressure to recuse herself.

13-Jul-16
Only hope we have is for Ginzburg and Hillary to both stroke out.

13-Jul-16
Thumper,

You bad!

LOL!

13-Jul-16
She was wrong to say it, but her perception of Trump is spot on. Any honest person can see that.

13-Jul-16
Between her drug cabinet and her liqueur cabinet....Ginzburg has been hammered a very long time.....

13-Jul-16
Fra,

Right or wrong, she should be impeached for taking ANY position on ANY presidential candidate, no matter who they are.

Justice is supposed to be blind.

She impeached herself and is thereby disqualified as a judge at any level!

13-Jul-16
Although it is customary for Sup Ct justices to refrain from commenting on presidential candidates, there are no regulations prohibiting it. I think it was, dare I say it, injudicious. However, since Trump is the only person theoretically disadvantaged, and there is every chance he will get no closer to the White House than he is now, I do not agree that she has any cause to resign. Personally I think she will, anyway, during Ms Clinton's first term.

13-Jul-16
FrauD

so, she is as batdung crazy as the folks that support her stance?

she needn't resign, she should stick to her word and get the F out, go hiking or cliff diving in New Zealand

Just another pasty old white extremist female, you goobs seem to have a bunch, no one will miss her

13-Jul-16
>>>FrauD

Grow up.

13-Jul-16
That's it??

you are the man supporting the leftist lunacy, please don't project your infantile bs my way

14-Jul-16
Interesting how she exhibits the very same tendencies that she accuses Trump of having; saying whatever pops into her misshapen little head, having little to no self-control, being hyper-aggressive with her viewpoints, etc, etc, etc.

I don't think she's stupid. I do think she is crazier than a rat in a coffee can, however. Sotomayor, on the other hand, is stupid.

14-Jul-16
she can do whatever she wants...she is appointed for life. I'm certain she could care less what anyone thinks.

14-Jul-16
People make mistakes - even when they vote. The impeachment process was designed so that a moral and religious populace might realize their mistakes, repent, and take action to correct them.

There is no longer a moral citizenry willing to do this, so any immoral person in office is safe from being removed by the people. Citizens, through their own immorality have given up the control of the government - and much of their own freedom.

14-Jul-16
"I'm certain she could care less what anyone thinks."

Apparently she does care. Because today she tried to walk back her remarks.

25-Jul-16

Anony Mouse's Link

25-Jul-16
Jack,

Linky no worky

25-Jul-16
26-Jul-16
The entire premise of the founding of planned parenthood - which trump says should continue to receive federal funding.

26-Jul-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear